PDA

View Full Version : We need an Assassin's Creed: Complete box set including ALL the games (spin-offs too)

msdantemax
07-22-2015, 04:36 AM
And I'm not speaking of the main games but a box featuring the full saga as to this point.
Remaking most of the games isn't neccessary just giving the mobile, DS and PSP spin-offs the HD treatment that was given Liberation, update the character models, location models and all is good. No need for HD graphics but the full experience for PC and consoles would be truly amazing.

- Assassin's Creed: Altairs Chronicles (HD remake optimized for PC and PS4/XboxOne controls)
- Assassin's Creed
- Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines (HD remake optimized for PC and PS4/XboxOne controls)
- Assassin's Creed: Identity (HD remake optimized for PC and PS4/XboxOne controls)
- Assassin's Creed 2 (including Battle of Forli and Bonfire of Vanities DLCs)
- Assassin's Creed 2: Discovery (HD remake optimized for PC and PS4/XboxOne controls)
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Including the Copernicus Conspiracy and Da Vinci Dissaprarance DLCs)
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (including the Lost Archives DLC)
- Assassin's Creed 3 (including the King Washington and Hidden Secrets DLCs)
- Assassin's Creed: Liberation (HD remake optimized for PC and PS4/XboxOne controls)
- Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (including the Aveline and Freedome Cry DLCs)
- Assassin's Creed: Rogue (including the Sir Gunn and Fort DeSable DLCs)
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates (HD remake optimized for PC and PS4/XboxOne controls)
- Assassin's Creed: Unity (including the Dead Kings DLC)
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China

That'd be 15 games in one bundle, worth a buy IMO :D

Here's a quick product shot I did for fun.

Any thoughts?

http://pre15.deviantart.net/0825/th/pre/f/2015/202/4/3/shot_by_macschaer-d92ak3z.jpg

VestigialLlama4
07-22-2015, 06:04 AM
I like the Inlay-Disk Cover better than the main box art. The main box art is this really awkward group photograph and I don't know a "Legacy" cover should be more artistic than this. Like a Criterion Collection cover, ike say an Eagle, a Hidden Blade moving beneath the wrist, it should not to be tied to one character and setting but get at the universal core of the entire Franchise.

There have already been legacy box-art releases on the old consoles with all the DLC (no Bloodlines and Altair's Chronicles and Ezio Discovery however) and there's a New World Saga also with Black Flag, III, Liberation and Freedom Cry (and Tyranny DLC). So Ubisoft do put these legacy releases only they like to group it around specific games and branches.

kosmoscreed
07-22-2015, 09:57 AM
I prefer a box set will all the soundtracks.

msdantemax
07-22-2015, 07:43 PM
I just threw together a quick potential cover, not intended to mean that it should look like this. Just trying to plant the idea of at least adapting spin-off games like Bloodlines, Altairs Chronicles, Pirates, and Identity (all games I've never played due to their console exclusivity) to multiple platforms so the fans that missed those games get their hands on them as well.

No matter if they sucked or didn't, they were still part of the series and spun the stories further, especially Altairs Chronicles and Bloodlines are a thorn in my eye. Both are full fledged independant games that spin Altairs storyline further, a storyline fans that didn't own a DS or a PS Vita would never get to see. And of course Ubisoft will want to profit from that as well so a full box-set using these additional games as a draw would work.

But I agree that they did this era-specific box sets. I could see them do something like this: (I'll be honest, I just want to play Bloodlines, Altairs Chronicles, Discovery, PIrates, Identity, Liberation and Freedom Cry without having to pay hundreds of bucks to get consoles I don't want just to play one game)

http://pre01.deviantart.net/7485/th/pre/f/2015/203/4/e/full_by_macschaer-d92d6za.jpg

steveeire
07-22-2015, 11:28 PM
http://pre15.deviantart.net/0825/th/pre/f/2015/202/4/3/shot_by_macschaer-d92ak3z.jpg

They should stick Connor behind everyone else in that art, don't you want people to buy it?

Xavier02536
05-12-2017, 03:51 PM
I would definitely be into that.. a one time purchase to have all the games and dlcs... in a nice organized collection updated for the XboxOne.... awesome idea. Had the same idea myself and searched on it... found this thread. How cool would that be. I own most of the games.. but got part way thru Black Flag and then got the Xbox one... would ove to re-do the first games with better visuals and added stuff.
My only addition - I would LOVE to see them re-do the Original A.C. with updated engine, graphics and new gameplay.. .same or similar story and characters.. just not so repetitive... more flexibility and a scattering of the elements from AC1 - like the eavesdropping and pickpocketing... but not the same routine over and over. That time period is the best and should be re-visited. So much they can do with it now they have the games evolved so much more now. I liked that he tracked down like 9 bad guys throughout the game..but if they varied it more with better gameplay and varying methods... would be awesome.
They should also re-do a Multiplayer -as a separate disc.. that includes ALL the characters and time periods... jumping across all the Maps but able to pick any character from the franchise that was in MP. Of course they would need to fix some of the weapons and specials... but could be so cool.. And cut down on the overdone customization.

LoyalACFan
05-12-2017, 04:30 PM
I'd rather just see them individually release the old games digitally on the PS Store/Xbox Market. I'm as much of a sucker for fancy collector's editions as the next fool, but I literally just bought the Ezio Collection less than six months ago, and I have all of the current-gen titles already. The only ones I don't have on PS4 are AC1, AC3 and Rogue, and I'm not interested in buying a collector's edition that would probably cost upwards of $100 just for those three (which aren't even my favorites anyway).

onlymistergreen
03-30-2018, 10:56 PM
Ill say this ubisoft will never do the full collectionfor 1 system unfortunate considering how awesome the series is but i do agree with one part of whats been said. The altair saga deserves a port. Altairs chronicles was terrible due to hardware controlls and game engine. A rebuilt version could be made a 3d openworld that allowed the story a better feel. Bloodlines, hd it drop the load screens between the different parts of the city and give desmond a couplecut sceens and 3 new missions. Ac1 update graphics cut load time in half and make a new mission where desmond is stealing an apple in his teens and escapes the cops. Then make a 3 minute cartoon to coincide with the games.