PDA

View Full Version : TV Talk

UbiKeeba
07-21-2015, 07:46 PM
What shows is everyone into right now? Personally I never can get enough Supernatural, Doctor Who, or the X-Files(So excited it is coming back!!). I've also been enjoying iZombie, and was LOVING Forever... until it got canceled. OH! I also have a stupid obsession for anything with Gordon Ramsay in it. Heh

So what are you guys watching?

UbiKeeba
07-21-2015, 10:38 PM
Breaking Bad. Finished now, but watch it.

The Walking Dead.

Match of the Day

YES!! The Walking Dead is another that I follow very closely. I also read the comics. Breaking Bad was SO GOOD the first time.. I will warn you, though.. it really doesn't have much rewatch value. Watch it once.. cherish it.. and then just hold on to that amazing memory. lol

Ubi_Jax
07-22-2015, 11:00 AM
Fear the Walking Dead looks like it's going to be fantastic.

Also watching Game of Thrones and anything else that takes my fancy.

I've never seen the X-Files, but it is something I've wanted to get into for a while. Also have Twin Peaks to watch as well.

So much to watch, not enough time >.<

UbiKeeba
07-22-2015, 02:57 PM
Also have Twin Peaks to watch as well.

Log lady is my spirit animal.

http://media.giphy.com/media/bR2tBgwxpEhTW/giphy.gif

ES-Ulukai
07-22-2015, 03:25 PM
The last ship - Zoo - The Strain - Tyrant - Dar Matter - Killjoys - Hell on Wheels and Suits :D

UbiKeeba
07-22-2015, 06:34 PM
I've heard about The Strain but haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

You know what was another really good show, though? Kingdom Hospital. SO GOOD.

ES-Ulukai
07-22-2015, 09:05 PM
What the story ?

UbiKeeba
07-23-2015, 02:21 PM
What the story ?

It's a Stephen King T.V. show set in a haunted hospital. It's SO GOOD. Here (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0324864/?ref_=nv_sr_1)'s the link to the IMDB if you wanna read more up on it.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/90352/kingdom-hospital-o.gif

ES-Ulukai
07-23-2015, 04:06 PM
Ok thx ;)

UbiKeeba
07-23-2015, 04:40 PM
Not a problem! I am always down to share the love for TV shows that I'm really into.

UbiBooma
07-24-2015, 04:40 PM
I ate up Orange Is The New Black the weekend it came out. Same with Sense8. I'm on the 5th season of Game Of Thrones and watching between 2-4 episodes per day (read as night) depending on how busy I am. GOT is by far the most gruesome, insane thing I've ever seen. When I saw that we were developing For Honor I got all stoked making a GOT connection although I know the game isn't based off the show or books.

UbiKeeba
07-24-2015, 04:49 PM
I ate up Orange Is The New Black the weekend it came out. Same with Sense8. I'm on the 5th season of Game Of Thrones and watching between 2-4 episodes per day (read as night) depending on how busy I am. GOT is by far the most gruesome, insane thing I've ever seen. When I saw that we were developing For Honor I got all stoked making a GOT connection although I know the game isn't based off the show or books.

Have you read the GoT books? They are SO GOOD! It's also nice to have read them as you watch the show because it really gives you insight to what the characters really think/feel about what's going on.

Also Orange is the New Black is another that I know I need to get into. I have so many people tell me how good it is and yet I haven't seen it yet.

Has anyone else watched Sherlock? If you haven't all 9 episodes are currently on Netflix. It is SO GOOD.

UbiBooma
07-24-2015, 04:55 PM
Have you read the GoT books? They are SO GOOD! It's also nice to have read them as you watch the show because it really gives you insight to what the characters really think/feel about what's going on.

Also Orange is the New Black is another that I know I need to get into. I have so many people tell me how good it is and yet I haven't seen it yet.

Has anyone else watched Sherlock? If you haven't all 9 episodes are currently on Netflix. It is SO GOOD.

GOT also on my list (like Clancy books). Not Sherlock but I was obsessed with House for a while :p

ES-Ulukai
07-24-2015, 09:26 PM
Books are the best for GoT, saw the serie too but last season "5" too many thing that has nothing to do with the book :mad:

Waiting for the next book :D

UbiKeeba
08-12-2015, 06:48 PM
Books are the best for GoT, saw the serie too but last season "5" too many thing that has nothing to do with the book :mad:

Waiting for the next book :D

Yeah the TV show has pretty much gone completely off the rails from the books. Kinda is upsetting, but I guess they had to do something since they caught up. :/

http://i.imgur.com/ElJT9Gu.gif