PDA

View Full Version : Don't buy diamonds on airmech arena ubisoft are scumbags, read why.

GBA Twisted Ink
07-21-2015, 11:45 AM
Customer support is a joke their is none. Don't try. Don't try contacting ubisoft, don't try calling them or sending them emails. They choose not to respond.

They do not award people their prizes for completing tournaments.

They do not answer very simple questions.

Don't buy diamonds for airmech arena, don't support them. Carbon the makers of the game are good people and we love the game they made but they gave their rights to it to ubisoft, and now we get treated like ****.

They are reseting the airmech leaderboards and giving love to the 360 players. Spread the word, don't buy diamonds and support ubisoft, I'm posting this across many different web forums.

I'm also letting all my friends know who play.

I was an idiot and spent around 500$ in this game, I rank top 10 in all leaderboards and I get treated like ****, well its time they stop getting money from airmech arena if they can't answer a few ****ing questions

MIGHTY318809
10-09-2015, 02:27 PM
Customer support is a joke their is none. Don't try. Don't try contacting ubisoft, don't try calling them or sending them emails. They choose not to respond.

They do not award people their prizes for completing tournaments.

They do not answer very simple questions.

Don't buy diamonds for airmech arena, don't support them. Carbon the makers of the game are good people and we love the game they made but they gave their rights to it to ubisoft, and now we get treated like ****.

They are reseting the airmech leaderboards and giving love to the 360 players. Spread the word, don't buy diamonds and support ubisoft, I'm posting this across many different web forums.

I'm also letting all my friends know who play.

I was an idiot and spent around 500$ in this game, I rank top 10 in all leaderboards and I get treated like ****, well its time they stop getting money from airmech arena if they can't answer a few ****ing questions

Haha yup your a idiot.The fact you pay 10 bucks a month to micro****s is unbelieveable to boot.I tested pc version of this game wish I could transfer to xbox to be honest.I already pay enough for internet I don't need to give micro ****s money to.The pc version is much better then Xbox version.