PDA

View Full Version : I am stuck at 28% .. need some help here guys

XyZspineZyX
11-30-2003, 09:30 PM
Hi,

I am stuck at 28% That is at the Zoo.
When i climb the ledge and then the tree from where I jump to the platform left of the tree. then i go down that platform an jump to the branch (twig) of the tree in front of the wall with the closed door and the cage tower on my left hand I swing and jump onto that wall from which I can get behind the closed door.

So far so good but there is some thing where he says "i wonder where that is for" and also a litle room with a wooden block with a hole behind it. Outside are the closed door of the tower and some cage with two birds on it.

I have tried like everything i could think of but i cant get further i cant climb up anywhere and i do not know what to do with that strange hole (where he says "i wonder where that is for")

I am awaiting your answers

XyZspineZyX
11-30-2003, 09:30 PM
Hi,

I am stuck at 28% That is at the Zoo.
When i climb the ledge and then the tree from where I jump to the platform left of the tree. then i go down that platform an jump to the branch (twig) of the tree in front of the wall with the closed door and the cage tower on my left hand I swing and jump onto that wall from which I can get behind the closed door.

So far so good but there is some thing where he says "i wonder where that is for" and also a litle room with a wooden block with a hole behind it. Outside are the closed door of the tower and some cage with two birds on it.

I have tried like everything i could think of but i cant get further i cant climb up anywhere and i do not know what to do with that strange hole (where he says "i wonder where that is for")

I am awaiting your answers

XyZspineZyX
11-30-2003, 10:35 PM
"i wonder where that is for"

yes, there is a sort of "vent" or hole in ground, this is only place in entire game, that has no explanation(where Prince explicitly says something about it). perhaps it's a hint about hidden 3d PoP1 game???

If you haven't, you have to step on floor button to let princess into area, then kill what birds are flying free (she will help), then unblock that hole in cave to let her thru, she will open up big "bird cage" door in area....the rest should be obvious on what to do.

XyZspineZyX
12-01-2003, 12:30 AM
that vent I think you are talking about is where the ladder comes up to let farah up. After you jump from the ledge to the pole..you need to get onto the concrete blocks...drop down and step on trigger to let farah in...kill the birds, go into the room, move the box, farah will go into another room and open up the bird cage for you...get up to the top using the poles and what not. Jump to the ledge, run up wall, grab pole and jump ontop of cage, run over and use the trigger to open the locked door..get down to the door, then run over and pull the trigger at the end of the wall to raise the ladder and let Farah up.

Hope that helps.

PG.

http://princeofpersia.proboards20.com/

XyZspineZyX
12-01-2003, 10:59 PM
Well it is all clear now ... that is why i am stuck .. she is not following me whatever is do she is just standing there doing nothing !!! in front of the open gate and i am standing on the button .. tried all sorts of things .. but NOOOOOO sigh.

XyZspineZyX
12-02-2003, 12:36 AM
Are you playing on a PC...it seems that sort of glitch has been happening all over the game...That would suck. I know I saw somewhere in here that somebody actually got her to follow them...I cant remember how they did it though...I play on playstation2...and I didnt have any problems like this at all....

Does anybody know of anyplace here that patches can be gotten from ubi? Maybe help some of these people out.

PG

http://princeofpersia.proboards20.com/

XyZspineZyX
12-02-2003, 02:30 AM
This "level" is quite fun with some great acrobatics involved. I'll go from teh begining for those joining us part way in.

From the sand vortex run up the smaler wall and climb up the tree on the ledge. Jump from the tree onto the higher level then drop down onto a 3rd, lower level. Run and jump and grab onto the branch of the tree, using it to swing onto the tall wall with the gate in it. By now you'll see a switch that opens this gate and lets Farrah through into this next area.

Look around, you'll see the big bird cage in one corner, an odd looking "vent" in another corner, which will become apparent later in the level, and a opening with a moveable object in it. Move the crate (i think it is) well out of the way to reveal a hole in the wall that Farrah can get through. If Farrah hasnt followed you into the room, go back and bump in to her and then move back into the room next to the hole. (feel free to hit her with the sword should you want to).

Farrah will go through the crack and open the door to the bird cage. You swing and jump and vault your way up to the top of the cage roof, activate the switch and it will let Farrah and you to progress to the exit door and a new sand vortex to save your game.