PDA

View Full Version : To Oleg, Can we have some new external views?

hongseok
03-21-2004, 09:25 PM
First of all, Thank you very much for making me happy with FB.
I would appreciated if you put some new view sets for casual players like me.
New view I would like to see on upcoming patch is as follow

1. Target enermy
I know there is triangle when padlock enemy However, some don't use padlock and it is very difficult to find which one he/she dealt with if the target out of cockpit when massive action. So making permanent triangle will be very helpful to track target you are typically trying to down

2. External target view
To check how bad the target damaged, condition and where he is heading for. Yes it is on FB but you need to hit key several times to check one you looking for.

3. External Player to target view
Actually, it is on FB also but smae goes like External enemy veiw. Which is very annoying when massive action.

Yep..just like view set in the old EAW.
It would be great if oleg set the new view above for us who enjoys FB casual ways.
Thank you.

hongseok
03-21-2004, 09:25 PM
First of all, Thank you very much for making me happy with FB.
I would appreciated if you put some new view sets for casual players like me.
New view I would like to see on upcoming patch is as follow

1. Target enermy
I know there is triangle when padlock enemy However, some don't use padlock and it is very difficult to find which one he/she dealt with if the target out of cockpit when massive action. So making permanent triangle will be very helpful to track target you are typically trying to down

2. External target view
To check how bad the target damaged, condition and where he is heading for. Yes it is on FB but you need to hit key several times to check one you looking for.

3. External Player to target view
Actually, it is on FB also but smae goes like External enemy veiw. Which is very annoying when massive action.

Yep..just like view set in the old EAW.
It would be great if oleg set the new view above for us who enjoys FB casual ways.
Thank you.

hongseok
03-22-2004, 06:21 PM
Bump