PDA

View Full Version : Playing via the internet

rwestdyke
04-13-2004, 09:12 PM
My last Chessmaster purchase was 6000, several years ago. If my grandson and I each bought 9000, could we play in real time, using an internet connection?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

rwestdyke
04-13-2004, 09:12 PM
My last Chessmaster purchase was 6000, several years ago. If my grandson and I each bought 9000, could we play in real time, using an internet connection?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Steve_Toyne
04-14-2004, 06:07 AM
Yup, ya sure can. You can either get one of you to connect to the other's IP address or you can launch an application that takes you to an online lobby where you can tlak to and play anybody else who is there.

I recommend the latter as its more fun and the community is suffering since Ubisoft messed something up.

AntipasAvenger
06-03-2004, 10:51 PM
Yes you can play over an Internet Connection. Theres an easy way to do it. Choose what computer will be host. find out your IP Address and have the client Computer connect to the host. If you have any questions or would like some in depth help. Email me at biblebum8758@hotmail.com If you use MSN Messenger, ICQ or AIM to Chat I will be happy to walk you through all the details step by step.