PDA

View Full Version : Training help required...........

tazzers01
04-04-2004, 01:46 PM
Chaps I need a hand. Since I got my grubby mitts on a Track IR2 I have been flying IL2 in hard mode, quite litterally with everything turned off. I'm no ace by the way I get shot down more than a pheasant during the bang stick season . All I do is record the track and play it back later (I could do with some help on camera placement as well but thats another issue.) My problem is navigation. I know you are all going to sigh and raise you eyes heaven wards but my plane of choice is now the Spit and quite frankley when you have no speed bar to help you, navigation in the Spit is a nightmare. It consists of a little compass rose that you cannot see properly and it is sometimes difficult to see which direction you are flying in. Is this a known issue and is anybody having a crack at improving it at all?

Also (and I think I might have already read about this but I could do with a confirmation) I keep getting kicked out of Hyperlobby because of a timeout issue. Am I the only one?

I think thats it for now. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Taz.

tazzers01
04-04-2004, 01:46 PM
Chaps I need a hand. Since I got my grubby mitts on a Track IR2 I have been flying IL2 in hard mode, quite litterally with everything turned off. I'm no ace by the way I get shot down more than a pheasant during the bang stick season . All I do is record the track and play it back later (I could do with some help on camera placement as well but thats another issue.) My problem is navigation. I know you are all going to sigh and raise you eyes heaven wards but my plane of choice is now the Spit and quite frankley when you have no speed bar to help you, navigation in the Spit is a nightmare. It consists of a little compass rose that you cannot see properly and it is sometimes difficult to see which direction you are flying in. Is this a known issue and is anybody having a crack at improving it at all?

Also (and I think I might have already read about this but I could do with a confirmation) I keep getting kicked out of Hyperlobby because of a timeout issue. Am I the only one?

I think thats it for now. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Taz.