Acorn Virtual Currency introduced
Implementation of the Community Dashboard
Compatibility Pack implemented
Added Acorns to potential Tournament prizing
5 new X-Supercross Tracks

Bug Fixes:
Track Central & Editor:

Fixed an issue with UGC tracks being deleted unexpectedly
Fixed an issue when the title gets stuck on the ride menu if disconnecting the uplink cable in the “Add Your Feed” section of Track Central
Fixed undo function from Editor
Fixed an issue when the title becomes inaccessible when losing connection right when adding a track as favorite

Miscellaneous:

Fixed a sound issue for female rider where the voice is rendered in all channels, regardless of the position towards the camera
Fixed an issue with outfit colors reverting to default after changing the rider gender
Minor text tweaking for the unlock description for one of the Pit Viper's body kits in German localization
Fixed an issue with multiple highlights when pressing Down button in the loading screen after selecting Team in ride menu
Minor tweak for camera controls while replaying any of the tracks
Removed a debug text for Russian localization from friend's level notification
Fixed issue with rewards becoming unavailable in Uplay overlay while having no active connection
Fixed the pop-up for "The long road ahead" action while having the game in offline mode

Online MP:

Fixed an issue with opponent's bikes and rider gear becoming invisible when removing ethernet cable on bike selection screen
Fixed debug text for the Donkey bike from the Edit Parameters section from multiplayer
Fixed an issue with a received error just after losing connection/removing lan cable on the result screen of the 1st heat of an online session
Fixed an issue where the player marker on the race line is not highlighted whilst in spectator mode.
Fixed Mic communication after selecting “rematch” in Online MP
Fixed an issue with the title entering a non-responsive state after disconnecting the LAN cable while accepting an invite whilst in the editor
Fixed a communication error making the game to get stuck when losing internet connection when displaying a system message
Fixed a crash when removing the uplink on the bike selection screen
Fixed a crash when equipping any item after pressing X and A buttons at the same time
Restricted access for Step into the light while being in offline mode
Fixed “follow the leader” button for the host of a spectated match
Fixed the highlight issue for the players’ names at the beginning of the track in spectator mode
Removed the ready button for the clients at the end of the track
Fixed matchmaking issue when host could have started a session by himself if clients would have chosen to leave it
Fixed the description of the shared tracks when being displayed the same for all local saved tracks in Private match lobby
Fixed the rider outfit issue from local MP when all players had the same outfits regardless of the previously selected ones
Removed "switch player" and "switch lane" functions from the host whilst in the in-game menu
Removed the Host ID displayed in My group when 2 or more players leave the matchmaking
Fixed minor camera glitch in local multiplayer when player crashes
Fixed the player list from online session randomly disappearing
Fixed the removal of a player from the lobby when pressing back button while editing parameters

PneumaticBog484
07-10-2015, 05:04 PM
Thanks for the Patch notes Shifty! I'm interested to see if the Undo Button is fixed now.

Tomahog UK
07-13-2015, 01:01 PM
The update is now live on the xbone

LIONDEN1
07-13-2015, 03:31 PM
Thought they had said something about fixing MP points a couple of updates ago.

Monstified
07-14-2015, 12:36 AM
The tournaments are faded out for me and i cant play them, even though i finished the update. Are the tournaments not lined up yet?? or is something wrong?

Edit: The Dlc is on xbox one marketplace already

En0-
07-14-2015, 04:42 AM
Hello Monstified,

The tournaments are faded out for me and i cant play them, even though i finished the update. Are the tournaments not lined up yet?? or is something wrong?

Edit: The Dlc is on xbox one marketplace already

For tournaments, check these threads:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1201061-Dev-Update-Update-10-Coming-Soon
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1208888-Dev-Update-Update-10-part-2

It will be only special tournaments, I think the first one will be this week end.

We will check why the tournaments are faded out though.

Cheers,

BenShermanUbi
07-14-2015, 07:44 AM
Hello,

I regenerated the tournaments , please confirm that it works now. :)

Regards,

God_Uperman
07-14-2015, 09:42 AM
hmm... still no update for me
I'm on PS4 in EU. Is it not available yet in EU?

En0-
07-14-2015, 09:55 AM
Tomorrow for EU :)

It's in this post: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1211068-Awesome-Level-MAX-Price-amp-Release-Information?p=10917390&viewfull=1#post10917390

Cheers,

God_Uperman
07-14-2015, 10:17 AM
Oops. My bad :rolleyes: don't know how i missed that.
Thanks a lot!! :D

Ozy Be
07-14-2015, 05:56 PM
No harm in asking...

Is there a way I can switch the Main Menu graphic back to the way it was before TU10?
Or do ye at least intend to put it back after the marketing campaign is timed out?

I am only expressing my personal opinion but it's spoiling any chance I had of ignoring all this power puff jazz...

The only argument I've seen from RL so far is "There is still trials in there,the rest is optional"
But for the migraine inducing new dashboard I don't see an "option" to disable.

I hope you can understand where I'm coming from...I'm not 6 years old:nonchalance:

Though I will add that I'm loving the new Trials track in the DLC so cheers for that :)

oh yea... #screentear :nonchalance: it's a bit ott lads.

Cheers

Monstified
07-14-2015, 09:02 PM
xProfessi0nal told me that he was able to purchase the dlc on PS4 in NA and he also has not gotten the title update yet so he is unable to play the dlc or access anything from the title update.

RetiredRonin
07-15-2015, 12:26 AM
Looks like the DLC was released before the TU on PS4, it should be available shortly and is required for Awesome Level MAX to be played.

OstracizedGamer
07-15-2015, 05:51 AM
Thanks for the updates! Wait, so are the acorns sort of like a micro-transaction situation?

En0-
07-15-2015, 06:09 AM
Hi OstracizedGamer,

That's correct, I answered questions here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1201061-Dev-Update-Update-10-Coming-Soon
And here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1208888-Dev-Update-Update-10-part-2

If you have more questions or disagree and want to discuss it, feel free :)

Cheers,

God_Uperman
07-15-2015, 09:30 AM
The update is live on PS4!
Downloading now :D

En0-
07-16-2015, 06:39 AM
New Features:

5 new X-Supercross Tracks

They are in the next update, my bad.

VEGASTRASH
07-16-2015, 09:04 AM
Are the user generated tracks for MP being added also in the next update?

And when will the acorns be added for a prize for the tournaments...as mentioned?

Thanks.

En0-
07-16-2015, 09:53 AM
Hello,

Are the user generated tracks for MP being added also in the next update?

And when will the acorns be added for a prize for the tournaments...as mentioned?

Thanks.

The user generated tracks for MP can be readded now as it has been improved. In the next update, we'll also provide an optimization for the tracks to download quicker.

The tournaments that reward acorns will be special tournaments, the first one should be this week end.

Cheers,

VEGASTRASH
07-16-2015, 11:58 AM
Hello,

The user generated tracks for MP can be readded now as it has been improved. In the next update, we'll also provide an optimization for the tracks to download quicker.

The tournaments that reward acorns will be special tournaments, the first one should be this week end.

Cheers,
I meant when will user generated tracks be put in the multiplayer playlists to play online? I only see the same tracks to pick from for the past few weeks.

En0-
07-16-2015, 12:53 PM
I meant when will user generated tracks be put in the multiplayer playlists to play online? I only see the same tracks to pick from for the past few weeks.

We're going to re-add them soon, we're still troubleshooting some issues related to the new update, we'll look at UGC for multiplayers then.

funktastic-
07-16-2015, 01:09 PM
Hi

I am alittle confused as to how the acorns will be gainable , im sorry if this has been answered but either i missed it or just hasnt been clear yet.

Will it only be possible to gain acorns by entering the tournaments or will there be other ways that the acorns can be gained without buying. I ask this because i have heard the they are going to be rewarded for high places winning tournaments , if this is the case then i find this unfair to others without the skill level to gain these other than paying for them. As we all know this game take time to master and become competant to enter tournaments with an actuall chance of coming somwhere. As i spend most of my time building my skill level is still only so so and stand no chance of winning anything or even coming in a decent place to gain acorns. I think if this is only the way to gain them , then long time players and previous players from evo have more of an advantage over people who joined fusion from the ps4. Yes that the way of the world but in reality if this is the case then i am not able to use this feature at the moment and wont be able to use this feature from some great time until skill levels are impproved. Taking that this is no overnight thing and take a considerable amount of time makes this a realistic unavailable feature where i find bad for people like my self and on that bases alone , it would seem like a money grab and would force many to buy them. As buisness knows , people will buy these to fit in , especially kids if there is not a reasonable way to actually gain these and just having great skill in riding is a very small majority of the games fan base. I would imagine only 10% will be able to gain these with thier own skill level. That leave 90% of the game with no other chance to fit in so to speak other than buying these , i say fit in because most are kids who play i would asume and thats what kids do , and buisness knows this.

Hopefully there is other ways to earn these acorns as just the high skilled players shouldnt just be able to profit from this feature. It would be unfair to the majority of the games fan base i find.if its only the skilled players that can be able to pimp thier ride. Ok understand they have got that skill by them selfs but builders who build constantly dont have time to gain skill in riding quickly and have given thier time in building so the people can gain skill to then profit from this feature. Hope you understand what i mean , and im not moaning just hope there is other ways that everyone in the game can profit from this great new feature and not just the skilled , without having to cough up the money to do so.

I would like to see , ways in where builders can gain these acorns as they will no doubt become a big part of the game. If one cant pimp thier ride for free from thier participation in the game yet some can , would seem somewhat unfair just becuse some chose to become builder within the game. Making this only for skilled players to profit from is not really a good attitude to take , when other give to this game constantly also but in a different style.

I hope someone can clarify this and sorry if this has been answered already.:)

En0-
07-16-2015, 01:30 PM
Hi Funk,

There will be tournaments where players can buy acorns. Not only highest ranks will win acorns, lower ranks as well, but just less. (higher you rank, more you get)

There will be acorns given for rewards for other community events (replay challenge, building challenge).

Cheers,

booped
07-16-2015, 01:31 PM
I would not worry about it funk I imagine the level you could earn from tournaments will not realistically offset the need to buy them, if you wanted lots of new gear.

although I could be surprised

funktastic-
07-16-2015, 01:42 PM
@eno

cheers for the quick response dude:) and clearing that up , good to hear that there is other ways to earn them.:)

@Booped

I hear ya booped , im not all that keen on most of the helmets and uniforms , not my thing but the gold roach was very appealing , would suit some in the hood themed track. I was just not clear about the structure of gainning the acorns and had asked previously a few times elsewhere without a clear answer or could have been i never saw the replies.

anyway thanx guys :) have a good one