PDA

View Full Version : NewView and trak file questions

XyZspineZyX
10-02-2003, 08:26 PM
First of all, how do I view trak files? I tried putting them in the record folder (the .trk files I downloaded from Mudover)but they won't play, they give an error. All the other files in that folder are .ntrak. How do I go about fixing this problem, I wouldn't mind seeing some of those training videos people have made.

Second, I have been trying to use the cockpit to no avail. I find it very hard to look around in it. For some reason using the hat switch is difficult for me. But anyways, I was wondering if a lot of people use NewView or TrackIR. I feel like this looking around thing is my bigest drawback, and would rather get that set up before I start working on a HOTAS. I even tried using the mouse in my left hand, not much luck there =)

LLMerc

XyZspineZyX
10-02-2003, 08:26 PM
First of all, how do I view trak files? I tried putting them in the record folder (the .trk files I downloaded from Mudover)but they won't play, they give an error. All the other files in that folder are .ntrak. How do I go about fixing this problem, I wouldn't mind seeing some of those training videos people have made.

Second, I have been trying to use the cockpit to no avail. I find it very hard to look around in it. For some reason using the hat switch is difficult for me. But anyways, I was wondering if a lot of people use NewView or TrackIR. I feel like this looking around thing is my bigest drawback, and would rather get that set up before I start working on a HOTAS. I even tried using the mouse in my left hand, not much luck there =)

LLMerc