PDA

View Full Version : Grouping Ex Ravenshield pro players

sirlight
07-09-2015, 11:15 AM
Hallo everybody, ravenshield has been my last competitive game, and even though it was published in 2003, i cant find any game with such balanced maps and thrilling action. So, in case somebody will remember me, i'm searching for old friends, who have been playing ravenshield over Clanbase and ESL. I am sirlight from the italian team sm,
Miss you guys, even tough i am 30 nowdays :D
You can add me trough steam, my name is s1rla over there, or try sirlight whatever. cya

Deosl
07-09-2015, 01:16 PM
Hey sirlight! Long time no see! :) Can't find you on steam? But add me.

Good to see you coming back for Siege :) Check out the subreddit here https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6

DeD.Yaz
07-09-2015, 09:25 PM
Dutch Elite Division - DeD
Maybe you remember :-)
I going to play this game also.
Raven Shield was thrilling indeed!

Deosl
07-10-2015, 07:31 AM
I remember DeD :)

SbSb-Snaily
07-11-2015, 09:57 PM
Snaily or lamo here from SBS, FGM and DA.

I remember deosl, sirlight and also yaz. I wonder who else will show up.

I've also not played a game since RVS that has kept me occupied for any amount of time apart from a little COD4. Got this on pre-order and looking forward to it.

-=DA|Corsair also has it on pre order :)

DeD.Yaz
07-12-2015, 05:43 PM
Hey Snail,

SBS well known! :-) nice to see old RVS & RS guys.
I hope more oldskool clans will be playing again

Got the beta key allrdy.

Cya soon^^

sirlight
07-23-2015, 02:54 PM
Hey Snail,

SBS well known! :-) nice to see old RVS & RS guys.
I hope more oldskool clans will be playing again

Got the beta key allrdy.

Cya soon^^

Ahah i remember all of you, i've been in contact with other old clan, like AIRS, but who i am really looking for is dav and gren.
Sad to say, but we will have to face tons of 18s with full brain ability to wipe us all out :D
MMh, still i havent got my key, i'm too scared to have discovered that game too late!

skorp4n
07-29-2015, 04:51 PM
SubZero from S.K.T "Scandinavian Killing Team" here, we played very active in Rogue Spear and Raven Shield.
We use to have a huge clan with members from all over Scandinavia.
Hope to see some old "faces" around for the release of Siege.
I do remember your name Deosl, what clan did you play in?

Deosl
07-30-2015, 08:33 AM
Hey SubZero, nice to see you!

I played and still play with Napalm Eating Suckers (NES) and loke.rvs which we created for fun with various other Scandinavian players. :)

Do you know if SKT are still around and might return for Siege?

skorp4n
07-30-2015, 08:57 AM
Hey Deosl.
I do remember NES and i badly remember a lost match vs you guys i RvS haha bastards :)
I dont know if i can manage to asemble some of the old guys like Archangel, Offman , Baseman and Swedishknight maybe, rest of the guys i dont know where they went, its so many years ago :)
Are you planing on buying Siege on PC or console ?

Deosl
07-30-2015, 08:59 AM
Hehe, memories :)

I will be playing on PC, as always! I guess as people get older they may migrate to consoles? Hope that won't be the case with me, still love PC gaming <3

skorp4n
07-30-2015, 09:15 AM
Hehe yeah nice memorys, and the years passes.
I dont know if my Imac will be able to run Siege, i have a powerful Imac with an i7 and 8gig ram but the grafic card is not that high end, i can run Arma3 flawless on it ( though bootcamp with Windows7) though. Are you still active in any onlinegaming ?
I bought BF4 on For my PS4 as i was so tired of all cheaters out there, those games are so infected with them. But i have a converter for the PS4 so i am able to play with mouse and keyboard :)

Deosl
07-30-2015, 09:29 AM
I mostly play BF4 these days, just waiting for Siege. Feel free to add me on battlelog, Uplay or Steam: deosl

SbSb-Snaily
11-29-2015, 10:14 PM
Hehe, memories :)

I will be playing on PC, as always! I guess as people get older they may migrate to consoles? Hope that won't be the case with me, still love PC gaming <3

43 years old here and been playing a bit of COD and similar on Xbox One but I really do miss gaming on PC. Console gaming for me is fun and stress free, I couldn't care if I win or lose and half the time I cant get to grips with console controllers as I'm shooting more at the birds or the worms on the ground instead of the target I am supposed to shoot. Nothing beats a mouse and keyboard.

finnishdesign
12-02-2015, 12:57 AM
Hello!

Funny i found this forum after such long time ago. I think i stopped played RvS 2007, thats 7 years ago :)

I remeber playing vs you sirlight and |NES|Deosl many times hehe :) Maybe you guys remeber me? I hade qute many nicknames during the time i played ravenshield
but the last one i used was antero and im from sweden and 30 years today.

I played in SnapS with talisman, stolichna, explorer, deluxe, wasted and some more
and element esports/flow-sports with subay, babyface, dreamer, casus and mbm
i also did some nationscup matches with team sweden.

EliteForceGames
12-02-2015, 12:59 AM
i was one of the top100 if not 50 or R6 RvS... add me : Limerick_

Andi001
12-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Really nice to see that the old players like this game also. So I'm not the only one who liked Raven Shield and Rogue Spear. Siege kinda feels like those old titles even though it's still a lot 'easier' than those (you don't die as fast).

PhilthySchlutz
12-02-2015, 01:02 AM
rogue spear gen player myself, miss those days -- this games the one i've been waiting for since 1999

ataxy
12-02-2015, 01:11 AM
43 years old here and been playing a bit of COD and similar on Xbox One but I really do miss gaming on PC. Console gaming for me is fun and stress free, I couldn't care if I win or lose and half the time I cant get to grips with console controllers as I'm shooting more at the birds or the worms on the ground instead of the target I am supposed to shoot. Nothing beats a mouse and keyboard.

ahh!! true pc gamer!! :-)

MOD-Ri2215
12-06-2015, 08:44 PM
How you all doing, CorsaiR here From -=DA| ( Dark Angels ) Good to see a few old names on the forums, Snaily your Ancient ;) had this uplay account for about 8 yrs so stuck with the name lookingatyou anyone ever wants a game give me a shout if lookingatyou dont work its SbSb-CorsaiR-