PDA

View Full Version : New US Campaign in the works: In the spirit of the Snapwunoff epic!

XyZspineZyX
11-09-2003, 10:08 PM
Hey guys, I figured since I've been a part of the community for a while and have played a ton of great missions I'd give something back. I'm currently working on a 40 mission fictional U.S campaign in the same spirit as the fantastic Snapwunoff epic. The campaign features a story following the adventures of 2 P-47 pilots who were downed over Berlin but escaped to a nearby town and become somewhat of a guerilla faction. Expect to fly all sorts of interesting aircraft in even more interesting situations. ETA for part 1 (first 20 missions) is the end of this month. If the 1.2 final is released I will certainly incorporate some of the fantastic new aircraft from that as well. I'll keep you guys updated.

XyZspineZyX
11-09-2003, 10:08 PM
Hey guys, I figured since I've been a part of the community for a while and have played a ton of great missions I'd give something back. I'm currently working on a 40 mission fictional U.S campaign in the same spirit as the fantastic Snapwunoff epic. The campaign features a story following the adventures of 2 P-47 pilots who were downed over Berlin but escaped to a nearby town and become somewhat of a guerilla faction. Expect to fly all sorts of interesting aircraft in even more interesting situations. ETA for part 1 (first 20 missions) is the end of this month. If the 1.2 final is released I will certainly incorporate some of the fantastic new aircraft from that as well. I'll keep you guys updated.

XyZspineZyX
11-09-2003, 11:52 PM
need mustang missions!

XyZspineZyX
11-09-2003, 11:59 PM
There will be some. I do need an opinion from people though. I'd like to have a few epic battles in my campaign, but I don't want to have so many planes that people on lower end machines won't be able to play. I'm hoping to have roughly 40 --> 60 in the air at one time. I've had over 200 working ok on my machine, but I've got a feeling some folks here are running a little less beefy machine than me. What's a good number of planes in order to satisfy everyone?