PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Map Browser not working

dyno427
07-08-2015, 08:50 AM
So I went to Tech Support regarding my Problems. 3 tickets regarding my issue was given. No response from a Technical Agent, only a Computer generated response that did not pertain to my issue. Here is my PROBLEM again! I can play Single Player Campaign as well as Multi-Player. I can join Co-op as well as I can access the MapEditor, Battles of Kyrat as well as Valley of the Yetis (Solo Campaign), What I can't access is the MAP BROWSER! When I tried to play the PLAY QUICK RANDOM MAPS as well as my FAVORITE MAPS, all it does is show: SEARCHING and the White circle cycling and NO % Complete. I Really enjoyed playing other Members Maps and now I can't even access them! Does anybody know what could be causing this? It seems The "EXPERT TECHNICIANS" @ UBISOFT has no clue, as they do not return my messages or respond to explain what could be causing this issue. It's been like this for the last 5 days now!

At first I was getting a message along the lines like: SERVER DOWN, Please try again later......or something like SERVER ERROR. Is this the PROBLEM? The Servers? Does the Servers need to be updated? ANYONE out there can provide ma w/ some answers or Clues as to why this is Occurring?

HELP!
:confused:
Dyno427

IansaneArtist
11-07-2015, 06:30 PM
So I went to Tech Support regarding my Problems. 3 tickets regarding my issue was given. No response from a Technical Agent, only a Computer generated response that did not pertain to my issue. Here is my PROBLEM again! I can play Single Player Campaign as well as Multi-Player. I can join Co-op as well as I can access the MapEditor, Battles of Kyrat as well as Valley of the Yetis (Solo Campaign), What I can't access is the MAP BROWSER! When I tried to play the PLAY QUICK RANDOM MAPS as well as my FAVORITE MAPS, all it does is show: SEARCHING and the White circle cycling and NO % Complete. I Really enjoyed playing other Members Maps and now I can't even access them! Does anybody know what could be causing this? It seems The "EXPERT TECHNICIANS" @ UBISOFT has no clue, as they do not return my messages or respond to explain what could be causing this issue. It's been like this for the last 5 days now!

At first I was getting a message along the lines like: SERVER DOWN, Please try again later......or something like SERVER ERROR. Is this the PROBLEM? The Servers? Does the Servers need to be updated? ANYONE out there can provide ma w/ some answers or Clues as to why this is Occurring?

HELP!
:confused:
Dyno427

I have the same problem, it has been a few months now and I contacted support, they did provide me with somethings to try, and nothing has worked. Now they have given up on the problem. I really wish I could get this solved.