PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate - Deep Dive Live Stream - July 15th 6pm CEST

Sorrosyss
07-07-2015, 07:33 PM
Ubi are apparently doing a live Twitch stream next week, according to the official site. I'm assuming this is the Tour demo again.

Still, I guess we may get some new info from it.

BananaBlighter
07-07-2015, 09:24 PM
Yeah saw this a while back, though I don't know if I'll be able to make it :(, so I hope if they release new footage that it gets put up on YouTube.

VoXngola
07-08-2015, 12:13 AM
I got that email as well, however it's telling that it's on july 8th. This is weird. 6 pm cest too.

Sorrosyss
07-08-2015, 07:32 PM
Yeah, seems Ubisoft De decided to do their stream tonight. I couldn't understand a word, so if any German speakers want to enlighten us if there are any interesting details, that would be cool.

Oh, and as suspected it is the Tour demo again, with Bloody Nora etc. Though they did show varied concept art if that interests anyone.

vXSpYd3rXv
07-24-2015, 04:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K17PpSRrvb4

This is ridiculous! First of all if these are employees of Ubisoft bad show! They couldn't get things working properly. Her game-play skills are frustrating. She claims she's played it but looks like my five yr old trying to play for the first time. They let people ask questions they cant answer, totally dumb. Usually I'm very excited for and AC title and own/play all of them except rogue( going to once the backwards compatible release) but c'mon Ubi, how do you go backwards on a new title? now from playing with friends it's back to single player = Thumbs down! Combat and movement are slower and less fluid = Thumbs down! Story and how it plays into the game = Thumbs Down!( I mean you chase a templar from one stronghold to another for what? the fight should have just happened at the first one? waste of time to chase across the city) The first question is right, how does the rope-line even deploy there's like no animation that makes sense he just jumps and a rope appears = Thumbs Down Ubisoft needs to start listening to their fans instead of flopping back and forth with titles and expecting that fans will like it. I've never been disappointed in a preview of an upcoming AC title until now.

It seems like the only changes you're making to Assassin's Creed are the time settings. Though I am eagerly awaiting some other upcoming titles, I am not going to buy this one, and it will be the first of the series because I feel You guys are not doing what Ubisoft is known for. Your AC titles are looking lazy. You guys are so closed to outside ideas, that I doubt you look for posts for suggestions. This makes Ubisoft look Arrogant and like they don't care what the fans want. Lets not forget that AC helped Ubisoft grow hugely but we are in a new time where to continue to be successful, we need to be open to outside ideas especially from the fans. It's been said by many people and former fans, Ubisoft used to be the the best gaming company and community now there just another conglomerate like EA. Only caring about their SALES. Though Ubisofts premier videos for debuting Unity and Syndicate they voice they want to keep making fans happy and they truly believe these titles would would do just that based on their hard work. Well if you search the net you will find the fans have been very disappointed in Unity and also not looking forward to Syndicate. Just some advise from a barely holding on fan, I used to buy every Ubisoft title not just AC, now I am only looking forward to Siege and Wildlands while hoping to hear or see something about a new Splintercell. Unity offered a lot to be happy with, co-op, fully customizable assassin gear and look, multiple routes and ways to take on an objective, though the story was there it was barely keeping you interested. Syndicate just looks like what happens after you beat the other AC title story mode your just an assassin with some gadgets repetitively running around killing groups of bad guys for pocket change. No storyline, just an occasional short cut scene with no point to who you are or why your doing it. Who wants to run around for hours doing the same thing over and over again? I'm not alone in what I'm looking forward to and then being disappointed not having a interest in it, and if that is taken into account there's a major plummet of Ubisoft popularity and sales. I hope someone who can make executive decisions if not all of Ubisoft will read this and care about their fans over sales enough to understand we don't just want play something we like but connect to creators who can bring our wants into a digital entertainment and also to help evolve Ubisoft back into the top gaming entertainment titans they used to be. The fans will be happy to spend on their favorite titles to do what they love to do again and Ubisoft will remain the company doing what they love again.

steveeire
07-24-2015, 08:51 AM
Troll?

Jessigirl2013
07-27-2015, 11:08 PM
LOL that stream was a joke ;)

I found it seriously dull, It was just repeating the E3 demo.