PDA

View Full Version : Fraternite Achievement not unlocking...

JohnBoyzZ
07-03-2015, 02:52 AM
For a while I gave up on this Achievement but now it still bothers me.

I've replayed and completed the Dead Kings Heist and Co-Op missions countless times and it stays locked. What the flip do I do...?

Syndicate better not be buggy like this game but I'm not counting on it.

Sorrosyss
07-03-2015, 11:26 AM
It is frustrating to get a glitched trophy/achieve. I recall I had three not register for the tombs in ACB, so I had to literally restart the story to those points.

In your case, I'd suggest you try and finish all your other achievements in the main game and Dead Kings etc, then back up your main save to the cloud. Then uninstall, and re-install everything. You'll then have to replay Dead Kings to unlock the missions (I believe). If you are not fussed about retaining your save game, I suppose you could back up with a new save before you attempt the co-op missions, but that's up to you. You just have to retry and hope it registers I guess. As I said, a reinstall for ACB helped on my issue, I suspect it will help with yours as well. Best of luck!

JohnBoyzZ
07-03-2015, 10:01 PM
Yeah I had to create another save file for ACB as well for the five Harlequins Achievement but at the time you could create up to three saves. Anyway, I'll give your suggestion a try. This is my only missing achievement which I left alone for two months now.

Interesting sig, btw. It's nice to see other loyal fans of the series, specifically the singleplayer.

Pushtrak
12-10-2015, 12:54 AM
Should have gotten this achievement on November 20th.

For people who had problems with the achievement not unlocking (as in, you have the game on the One and it didn't unlock) try posting here: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4270/t/1929640.aspx

I'm holding off until this achievement unlocks to buy Syndicate (or any other Ubisoft game). I'd like to get the game in the morning but I'm not going to ignore this issue.

GT40i
02-05-2016, 01:02 AM
I've been waiting approximately 12 months now. Still no achievement.

If you're having the same problem, follow link posted by Pushtrak and post there also. Someone that can help may just read it one day.....just maybe.

Jessigirl2013
02-05-2016, 07:25 PM
I've been waiting approximately 12 months now. Still no achievement.

If you're having the same problem, follow link posted by Pushtrak and post there also. Someone that can help may just read it one day.....just maybe.

Did you try UBI support of playstation?
Did you get anything from them?