PDA

View Full Version : Back to Flight School!

DSJXUL
04-17-2004, 01:13 AM
Good evening, IL-2ers!

I am new to this game, and even with my previous flight sim experience, IL-2 FB took me back to school! Of all the spiffy features, I am most impressed with the complex engine management. In fact, that finally convinced me to go buy a decent throttle where I could control everything with the flick of a finger.

I also love the enhanced TrackIR2 support -- now that is a fun piece of hardware! Yes, that's right... I am now officially infected with flight sim gadget sickness.

Anyway, it is refreshing to see such an active online community. After a bit more practice, I hope to be worthy enough for y'all to shoot down online.

Cheers!

DSJXUL
04-17-2004, 01:13 AM
Good evening, IL-2ers!

I am new to this game, and even with my previous flight sim experience, IL-2 FB took me back to school! Of all the spiffy features, I am most impressed with the complex engine management. In fact, that finally convinced me to go buy a decent throttle where I could control everything with the flick of a finger.

I also love the enhanced TrackIR2 support -- now that is a fun piece of hardware! Yes, that's right... I am now officially infected with flight sim gadget sickness.

Anyway, it is refreshing to see such an active online community. After a bit more practice, I hope to be worthy enough for y'all to shoot down online.

Cheers!

tenmmike
04-17-2004, 01:17 AM
welcome to the sim, it's a blast ,if ya got questions post'em most people will try hard to answere you....have fun

http://www.2-60inf.com/2-60_crest.gif 84-91

Flying_Nutcase
04-17-2004, 01:23 AM
Hi,

I'm pretty new here myself but I've been around long enough to know that if you have any questions there'll be someone able to help.

As you said, it's a good community.

See ya round, eh.

Nutcase