PDA

View Full Version : Idea on AI

AutoMaverik
06-29-2015, 05:57 AM
Maybe there can be in-game objectives that give minions access to the other areas of the map, like other main capture areas that are in wings of the stage. Otherwise, it feels like we would just be running around the minions and continuously only looking for players. That makes it a bit linear and can feel repetitive. There can also be NPC generals in the crowds that offer more points and are tougher to kill, and also a feat where we summon generals to our position and they stay with us until they are defeated or we are killed. I really love the game's direction. ;)

I would also like to see a dash attack that doesn't really require locking or a jump attack or throws to break guards that do not kill the opponent.

Warphorntek
06-29-2015, 06:02 AM
Maybe there can be in-game objectives that give minions access to the other areas of the map, like other main capture areas that are in wings of the stage. Otherwise, it feels like we would just be running around the minions and continuously only looking for players. That makes it a bit linear and can feel repetitive. There can also be NPC generals in the crowds that offer more points and are tougher to kill, and also a feat where we summon generals to our position and they stay with us until they are defeated or we are killed. I really love the game's direction. ;)

I would also like to see a dash attack that doesn't really require locking or a jump attack or throws to break guards that do not kill the opponent.

Sounds more like next arena mod. Maybe charge atacks too ... It would feel so awesome run and pull sword through an enemy i just dont like it for its lame kind of instakill.