PDA

View Full Version : Quiters & over perk up gladiators

bellamas
06-27-2015, 04:56 PM
Too Many players are quitting during matches just because they are getting beat. They should automatically die for leaving the match and winning streak should be taken away. Points should still be awarded as compensation for wasted time and boost. Too many players are overrated with perks that are almost impossible to find. These perks should be accessible for purchase or at least easier to find. Without counting my other seven gladiators I have done over 1400 matches at Market and Garden with one gladiator , still no MOA 2 or 3, no SOFT 1, 2 or 3, and no AR 1, 2 or 3. The same idea for armor that is not available that also gives them the advantage.This game will be more fum if those perks were taken out of the equation or just make availability more frequent and easier. UBISOFT give competitors a fighting chance and not be overpower by players with no skills.

ManuBenetCRIXUS
07-25-2015, 10:57 PM
Too Many players are quitting during matches just because they are getting beat. They should automatically die for leaving the match and winning streak should be taken away. Points should still be awarded as compensation for wasted time and boost. Too many players are overrated with perks that are almost impossible to find. These perks should be accessible for purchase or at least easier to find. Without counting my other seven gladiators I have done over 1400 matches at Market and Garden with one gladiator , still no MOA 2 or 3, no SOFT 1, 2 or 3, and no AR 1, 2 or 3. The same idea for armor that is not available that also gives them the advantage.This game will be more fum if those perks were taken out of the equation or just make availability more frequent and easier. UBISOFT give competitors a fighting chance and not be overpower by players with no skills.
@bellamas What is your fame level?I might be able to help you,but first I need to know your fame level.:)
1400 matches huh? :rolleyes::rolleyes: