PDA

View Full Version : Receiving a hit screen

RakeVillain
06-24-2015, 04:26 PM
I have seen in the live multiplayer demo on E3 that each time the player gets hit edges of his screen are covered in blood, I am not one of those people who are against blood in media or anything like that because I think that is utterly stupid, but I really do think that is extremely annoying because it looks like antique games and it is not realistic, I have never been hit with a sword, but I honestly doubt when one gets hit with a sharp weapon his vision is covered in blood, don't you think?

Eiddard
06-24-2015, 04:47 PM
I think is a good decision for gameplay, it makes easy to realize that you have been hit. It helps to identify faster a situation, maybe you are so focused on one guy that you don't realize that other guy has hit you from behind because you are really focused on the lock enemy stance.

I think is just good for the gameplay.

RakeVillain
06-24-2015, 06:32 PM
I think is a good decision for gameplay, it makes easy to realize that you have been hit. It helps to identify faster a situation, maybe you are so focused on one guy that you don't realize that other guy has hit you from behind because you are really focused on the lock enemy stance.

I think is just good for the gameplay.

Yeah, you got a point. I haven't tested the game at the E3 myself so I don't really know how it feels. But maybe they'll come up with something else, I can't wait to see next footage they release.