PDA

View Full Version : dual installations

drpinch
03-03-2004, 04:06 PM
i have some cheap friends who aren't planning on buying the ace expansion pack for sometime. my problems is that if i install the new pack i won't be able to play with my pals online. i thought i could just install two copies of the game in diff directories so i could play ace single player and still play forgotten battles online. however, i can't figure out how to install a second copy as the install option isn't available. help!

drpinch
03-03-2004, 04:06 PM
i have some cheap friends who aren't planning on buying the ace expansion pack for sometime. my problems is that if i install the new pack i won't be able to play with my pals online. i thought i could just install two copies of the game in diff directories so i could play ace single player and still play forgotten battles online. however, i can't figure out how to install a second copy as the install option isn't available. help!

Red_Storm
03-03-2004, 04:12 PM
It should work if you try copying and pasting the entire FB folder. Rename it and you're all set. Click the main folder, press ctrl-c, then press ctrl-v and voilĂ , you've got two copies of the game, you can install AEP over one of them and leave the other at FB 1.22.