PDA

View Full Version : More details makes it mor fun

zugfuhrer
03-14-2004, 12:55 AM
I know that there are many hours of programming in just small details, and I am most satisfied in what there is in the game, but no things are so good that they cant be better.

I miss the specified radiator-leak damagemodel.
It is, according to Oleg included in the overall complex engine damagemodel.

I am sure that the Me109/Yak/Lagg/Hurricane and Spitfire lovers would like this detail.

When there is a hit in the radiator I want to se the sign, "leak in left/right radiator" "leak in oilcooler", and no oil on the wind-shield unless the engine is hit.

I want to have the possibility to shut of the damaged radiator if it is a option in the aircraft.

I want so see that temperature of the engine increase as the coolingliquid leaks out.

I want to se a plume of coolingliquid spraying out in the air after the damaged aircraft, similar to the one you se when there is a leak in the benzine-tank.

Another cool detail would be the oportunity to fly with the canopy open. This should decrease the time to jump, decrease the speed and increase the view and the possibility to get wounded by schrapnels and splinters.
I have seen pictures and movies where the pilots often fly with the canopy open.

I have also read about that the canopy unlocking mechanism was locked because of damage and that prevented the pilot from jump.
This would be another reason for flying with the canopy open.

[This message was edited by zugfuhrer on Sun March 14 2004 at 03:21 AM.]

zugfuhrer
03-14-2004, 12:55 AM
I know that there are many hours of programming in just small details, and I am most satisfied in what there is in the game, but no things are so good that they cant be better.

I miss the specified radiator-leak damagemodel.
It is, according to Oleg included in the overall complex engine damagemodel.

I am sure that the Me109/Yak/Lagg/Hurricane and Spitfire lovers would like this detail.

When there is a hit in the radiator I want to se the sign, "leak in left/right radiator" "leak in oilcooler", and no oil on the wind-shield unless the engine is hit.

I want to have the possibility to shut of the damaged radiator if it is a option in the aircraft.

I want so see that temperature of the engine increase as the coolingliquid leaks out.

I want to se a plume of coolingliquid spraying out in the air after the damaged aircraft, similar to the one you se when there is a leak in the benzine-tank.

Another cool detail would be the oportunity to fly with the canopy open. This should decrease the time to jump, decrease the speed and increase the view and the possibility to get wounded by schrapnels and splinters.
I have seen pictures and movies where the pilots often fly with the canopy open.

I have also read about that the canopy unlocking mechanism was locked because of damage and that prevented the pilot from jump.
This would be another reason for flying with the canopy open.

[This message was edited by zugfuhrer on Sun March 14 2004 at 03:21 AM.]

Buck_Danny_BAF
03-14-2004, 02:10 AM
I want .... I'd like !

;-)))