PDA

View Full Version : Petition to replay all side missions in AC Unity

dailyspades
06-22-2015, 11:36 PM
I would like to get support to send to ubisoft regarding all side missions in ac unity. This goes from Paris stories, enigmas, helix rifts, social club missions,murder mysteries and companion missions. I really enjoyed unity and I don't want to have to delete my progress just to enjoy some missions I liked. Im hoping the community at large feels the same way and this would move you to sign your name so we can enjoy our content without restriction

dailyspades
06-23-2015, 09:22 AM
I would like to get support to send to ubisoft regarding all side missions in ac unity. This goes from Paris stories, enigmas, helix rifts, social club missions,murder mysteries and companion missions. I really enjoyed unity and I don't want to have to delete my progress just to enjoy some missions I liked. Im hoping the community at large feels the same way and this would move you to sign your name so we can enjoy our content without restriction

dailyspades

D.I.D.
06-23-2015, 11:19 AM
I doubt there's a single player of Unity who doesn't agree that the game needs a New Game option, and it's absurd that it still does not have one. However, people have been clamouring for this since release day, and I strongly doubt the company is going to add it now. The fatigue on this forum over this topic means you probably won't get many responses (plus there are simply not that many people here, and the ones who come are frustrated by the spam issue to which the site admins are trying to find a solution).

We can only hope they never ship another AC which lacks this most basic of game menu options, and that if they fail to provide New Game that the press absolutely slam them for it.

ShadoeKat
06-23-2015, 04:28 PM
Agreed... AC Unity and any game going further.

dailyspades
06-23-2015, 05:34 PM
I doubt there's a single player of Unity who doesn't agree that the game needs a New Game option, and it's absurd that it still does not have one. However, people have been clamouring for this since release day, and I strongly doubt the company is going to add it now. The fatigue on this forum over this topic means you probably won't get many responses (plus there are simply not that many people here, and the ones who come are frustrated by the spam issue to which the site admins are trying to find a solution).

We can only hope they never ship another AC which lacks this most basic of game menu options, and that if they fail to provide New Game that the press absolutely slam them for it.

It interesting because I was on the phone with a ubisoft support rep and he said that a replay side missions patch could become available if it is asked for enough. It happened in watchdogs and far cry 3 and 4. Could you show me where ont he forums have people been asking for the ability to replay all side missions. It would help in my case

dxsxhxcx
06-23-2015, 05:43 PM
It's not gonna happen, the best thing you can do is send them feedback to improve this for the next game, because I doubt they'll waste their time with Unity now that they began advertising Syndicate...

dailyspades
06-23-2015, 06:16 PM
[QUOTE=dxsxhxcx;10876569]It's not gonna happen, the best thing you can do is send them feedback to improve this for the next game, because I doubt they'll waste their time with Unity now that they began advertising Syndicate...[/QU

I was told by a ubisoft rep that the release of syndicate doesn't affect decisions of unity when it comes to player feed back. If enough people say they want re-playable side missions in unity then it will happen. They have done this twice with other titles. This is possible but we cant just give up

SixKeys
06-23-2015, 07:00 PM
I was told by a ubisoft rep that the release of syndicate doesn't affect decisions of unity when it comes to player feed back. If enough people say they want re-playable side missions in unity then it will happen. They have done this twice with other titles. This is possible but we cant just give up

Sorry, but I think the rep is lying through their teeth. Enough people were asking for the replay feature when the game launched. Now that there are even fewer active fans around who still care about Unity, there's no chance of them patching a year-old game when the new one is mere months away from release. Watch Dogs and Far Cry aren't yearly titles like AC, so different rules apply.

dailyspades
06-23-2015, 07:09 PM
Sorry, but I think the rep is lying through their teeth. Enough people were asking for the replay feature when the game launched. Now that there are even fewer active fans around who still care about Unity, there's no chance of them patching a year-old game when the new one is mere months away from release. Watch Dogs and Far Cry aren't yearly titles like AC, so different rules apply.

That is a big possibility. can anyone show me a link to the other forums pages where these things are posted. Im assuming they are grouped under at topic like new game plus or replay. I am after evidence, if he is lying I want to know that at least I did all I could. I really like this game , having a 60 dollar paperweight is bull

D.I.D.
06-23-2015, 07:17 PM
Sorry, I don't think there were necessarily individual threads - just the general explosion of "WTF Ubisoft?!" after it came out.

You can find discussions featuring the word "creed" and the phrase "new game option" from this Google search (obviously this search misses other possibilities such as "option to start a new game" which people might have said instead): https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=WaKJVeOkN4bj8wfcn4GIAQ&gws_rd=ssl#q=creed+"new+game+option"+site:forums.ubi.com (https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=WaKJVeOkN4bj8wfcn4GIAQ&gws_rd=ssl#q=creed+)

The rep is chatting breeze, though. There is no way that a certain quota of complaints needs to be reached. They're giving you the run-around until you give up and stop asking, like they do about everything else.

dailyspades
06-23-2015, 08:16 PM
Sorry, I don't think there were necessarily individual threads - just the general explosion of "WTF Ubisoft?!" after it came out.

You can find discussions featuring the word "creed" and the phrase "new game option" from this Google search (obviously this search misses other possibilities such as "option to start a new game" which people might have said instead): https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=WaKJVeOkN4bj8wfcn4GIAQ&gws_rd=ssl#q=creed+"new+game+option"+site:forums.ubi.com (https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=WaKJVeOkN4bj8wfcn4GIAQ&gws_rd=ssl#q=creed+)

The rep is chatting breeze, though. There is no way that a certain quota of complaints needs to be reached. They're giving you the run-around until you give up and stop asking, like they do about everything else.

well I have time, I will knock on the door until im told to go away or forcibly removed. Y wouldnt you want to please your customers, especially when they ask u to not even develop new content just be able to replay what was already made. Some dev who worked on this game must have thought the finite side missions were a bad idea.

D.I.D.
06-23-2015, 08:26 PM
well I have time, I will knock on the door until im told to go away or forcibly removed. Y wouldnt you want to please your customers, especially when they ask u to not even develop new content just be able to replay what was already made. Some dev who worked on this game must have thought the finite side missions were a bad idea.

I've never seen a game launch like this, and given how bad the other problems were and how unfinished the game was, I think they launched it like this by accident. I think the beta-testers and studio staff had been playing a version with an incomplete menu, and they didn't spot it when the discs went for certification and manufacture. Given that every bug and every bug fix was creating yet more headlines in the press and jeering in the comments sections, effectively doubling the impact of each error, I think they decided not to fix this as a means of not drawing attention to a gigantic oversight which had so far evaded the journalists' attention -- "let's pretend it was meant to be this way".

Anykeyer
06-24-2015, 08:10 AM
Im afraid Ubisoft wont replay all side missions for you. You have to play youself.

SofaJockey
06-24-2015, 10:59 AM
Just about finished Unity once.
That was all that was merited, as far as I'm concerned.

prince162010
06-24-2015, 03:37 PM
Agreed

dailyspades
06-24-2015, 06:45 PM
Once again I just got off the phone with a ubisoft support rep. He told me that the way to get the patch would be to raise forum support. A thread with a list of signed names would work excellently. I understand some people dont care and thats fine however for the ones that do like the game, the situation isnt hopeless. This type of thing happened to far cry 3 and watchdogs both of these incidents were driven by player feedback. All im asking is for your signature and the signatures of people who enjoy ac unity. For gods sake co-oop and killing patrols gets old. I ask kindly for support in this matter.

SixKeys
06-24-2015, 10:19 PM
Dude, they're not going to patch the game at this point anymore. This forum (and even the subreddit) isn't nearly active enough to get the amount of people you'd need for them to take it into consideration. Like I said before, Far Cry and Watch Dogs aren't annual titles so they can do stuff that is simply not feasible for AC.

D.I.D.
06-25-2015, 09:16 AM
Once again I just got off the phone with a ubisoft support rep. He told me that the way to get the patch would be to raise forum support. A thread with a list of signed names would work excellently. I understand some people dont care and thats fine however for the ones that do like the game, the situation isnt hopeless. This type of thing happened to far cry 3 and watchdogs both of these incidents were driven by player feedback. All im asking is for your signature and the signatures of people who enjoy ac unity. For gods sake co-oop and killing patrols gets old. I ask kindly for support in this matter.

It's a lie, I'm sorry. Did you see my Google link to show you all those threads on here? That's just a sampling. Loads of people complained to UbiSupport. Every time a new patch appeared, people were dumbfounded that, yet again, this was not fixed. As I said, there is not a single customer of Unity who would say, "I would prefer it if Ubisoft didn't fix the New Game issue", so asking you to compile a list of signatures is a trick. As SixKeys said, very few people are on the forums after the initial rush after each game's release, and the reps know that.

I don't want to say "they" don't care, like Ubisoft is a single creature. I expect the developer teams do care and would like to fix this, but the people in control of the money obviously do not. The creative staff's focus right now is on finishing Syndicate, and when that's done they'll be patching Syndicate and finishing off post-release DLC. They are never coming back to this, and that representative should be ashamed of himself (or alternatively, whoever is responsible for instructing the reps to give that advice should be ashamed of himself/herself).

dailyspades
06-27-2015, 10:00 PM
It's a lie, I'm sorry. Did you see my Google link to show you all those threads on here? That's just a sampling. Loads of people complained to UbiSupport. Every time a new patch appeared, people were dumbfounded that, yet again, this was not fixed. As I said, there is not a single customer of Unity who would say, "I would prefer it if Ubisoft didn't fix the New Game issue", so asking you to compile a list of signatures is a trick. As SixKeys said, very few people are on the forums after the initial rush after each game's release, and the reps know that.

I don't want to say "they" don't care, like Ubisoft is a single creature. I expect the developer teams do care and would like to fix this, but the people in control of the money obviously do not. The creative staff's focus right now is on finishing Syndicate, and when that's done they'll be patching Syndicate and finishing off post-release DLC. They are never coming back to this, and that representative should be ashamed of himself (or alternatively, whoever is responsible for instructing the reps to give that advice should be ashamed of himself/herself).

will anyone tell me the names of community managers that I can voice my concerns too

dailyspades
06-27-2015, 10:16 PM
I have located and messaged the two assassins creed community managers: ubi Johkr and mr_shade. I am hoping they will read my message and actually look into the forum request to make unity a better and more lively paris and franciade. Im honestly at my wits end, im low on hope and Ive called ubi support several times asking for the best path to get this done. If anyone at all is interested in being able to replay all side missions in ac unity please sign your name or comment on this thread. Syndicate is still a few months away and this patch wouldn't even take a week. Deep down I feel like if we keep pushing this could happen. If not then Im not sure I will support the ac series ever again because eventually i knw that I will have a 60$ paper weight.

STADOSE
06-27-2015, 11:44 PM
Stadose

For a while now I've been wanting the multiple save files feature that previous ACs have had.
That might be too much to patch in, but it would be nice to at least be able to reset the side missions like in Watch Dogs - another game I wanted the multiple save files feature for.

Here's to hoping.

dailyspades
06-28-2015, 05:34 PM
Stadose

For a while now I've been wanting the multiple save files feature that previous ACs have had.
That might be too much to patch in, but it would be nice to at least be able to reset the side missions like in Watch Dogs - another game I wanted the multiple save files feature for.

Here's to hoping.

Thanks for the support, can u direct some of your friends here that would share the same intrest.