PDA

View Full Version : 10% threw quick question ***Spoiler**** ehhh

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 09:10 AM
Originally posted on 11/20/03 07:42AM (server time: GMT 0)

im at the part where theres those big rotating tubes of light or whatever. i just pushed the crate over the lever to open the door and then i go through the door to the room where the tubes are.theres no where to jump to or climb on, there is a lever with a symbol on the right side of the room, but i dont know how to activate it. any help would be good.

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 09:10 AM
Originally posted on 11/20/03 07:42AM (server time: GMT 0)

im at the part where theres those big rotating tubes of light or whatever. i just pushed the crate over the lever to open the door and then i go through the door to the room where the tubes are.theres no where to jump to or climb on, there is a lever with a symbol on the right side of the room, but i dont know how to activate it. any help would be good.

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 09:57 AM
Use the action button and pull it out, its a timer switch (the first you've come across so you don't know what it looks like) on XBox its the R Trigger. You'll have to pull it out, it extends a bridge to the center platform and as soon as you release it starts ticking down and shorting the length of the bridge, you have to run jump to the platform before its too far apart.

XyZspineZyX
11-21-2003, 04:37 PM
Here's a silly question for you: Why is it that, when I did that in my game, it wouldn't let me use slow motion to make it easier? Because it's a bit harrowing without it, but slow never seemed to work.

Bah. Neat trick though. :-)