PDA

View Full Version : Online clans, multiplayer modes etc



Fatal-horizon
06-21-2015, 07:01 PM
1. I would like to see clans , players teaming up together , to conquer areas in the game and get more resources etc

2. What do resources do ? Will am thinking of a dynasty warriors empires style , gameplay hub . More troops , resources to do fire attacks etc , better morale etc

3 . Morale , a skill to make ai troops turn sides . Determined on you own troop morale and the enemies Eg. Enemy morale 80% - chance to convert troops 20% chance . ( not all troops )