PDA

View Full Version : Future Soldier Wont Start

StildawnNZ
06-21-2015, 07:45 AM
Hi All

Just got this game via Steam, and quite simply, it doesn't start, like at all, not even a little bit.\

Installed via Steam, then it prompted me for a Uplay account, which I had to create. Then I had to activate the game on this new account.

Then tried starting the game, and nothing happens, my steam status changes to "playing Future Soldier" for a second and then just revets to "Online" with nothing happening on screen at all.

Monitoring task manager, nothing happens in there also, no new process running etc.

Tried running all the exe's in the installation folder, nothing happens.

Running from Steam nothing.

Clicking "Play" in Uplay, nothing happens.

Vista Home Premium 64bit SP2
AMD PII 955 x4
R7 250
4gb 1600 DDR3

Any ideas?

Tengg-Eri
06-21-2015, 07:18 PM
anty-virus? vista? ;P

StildawnNZ
06-21-2015, 11:31 PM
Yes I run anti virus and vista?

I can try turning anti virus off, but I can't solve Vista haha, its listed as a supported OS.

Tengg-Eri
06-22-2015, 01:07 PM
can't help you here unfortunately
BUT i remember i saw some topic on similar issue in regard to game being from steam... go through forums and steam forums.

If i'm correct the solution was to contact ubi support who provided new serial for the game to download directly from uplay but it seams a little different problem

joaquimpinto
09-19-2015, 03:40 PM
can't help you here unfortunately
BUT i remember i saw some topic on similar issue in regard to game being from steam... go through forums and steam forums.

If i'm correct the solution was to contact ubi support who provided new serial for the game to download directly from uplay but it seams a little different problem

I am facing the same problem, but I bought from Uplay. They gave me the new key number, but it does not work any way, I have already reinstalled the game sveral times, but it does not start.
Thanks for any support.