PDA

View Full Version : Grfs dlc download

PushedMichele
06-20-2015, 11:15 AM
Hi guys,
I can not download the dlc from Uplay ... Before I pressed on "Download", but with the new version of Uplay, I did not find the download button.
Thanks a lot.

Michele

Tengg-Eri
06-20-2015, 11:34 AM
download somewhere else
place dlc1,2,3 folders inside DLC folder in your game direction
start the game and provide dlcs serial numbers there to activate the content...

PushedMichele
06-22-2015, 08:18 PM
Hi thx for replay,
but I have not solved, I already purchased the dlc and I also played there in the past. Now I reinstalled the game, but I have the ability to download the DLC :(.
Thanks
Michele

Tengg-Eri
06-23-2015, 10:55 AM
check this:

if you can't find the Ubisoft Game Launcher folder anywhere but the installer still says that there's a version already installed, go to User/Appdata/Local. There you're going to find ubisoft folder and ubisoft game launcher folder, these cannot be searched for and can only be deleted manually by doing it this way. Delete both folders, this worked for me.

(...)
1. First, you will need to uninstall the "Ubisoft Game Launcher" software from the 'Add/Remove Programs' (Windows XP) / 'Installed Programs' (Windows Vista and 7) icon in your computer's control panel. It's possible that the "Ubisoft Game Launcher" software will not be listed if you have already uninstalled it, or the game. If so, you can skip this step.

2. After uninstalling the software, you will need to manually delete any leftover files in the C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher (32-bit versions of Windows) or C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher (64-bit versions of Windows). Please do not skip this step, it is very important. If this folder does not exist, please go to the next step.
(...)
maybe uplay thinks You have dlcs already installed because of information stored on your PC
uninstall the game and Uplay and then delete folders from directory above
Looking forward to play some dlc mp maps
Add me in the game
Good luck

joaquimpinto
08-27-2015, 03:22 AM
download somewhere else
place dlc1,2,3 folders inside DLC folder in your game direction
start the game and provide dlcs serial numbers there to activate the content...

I am facing the same issue, I can not find any button to download the DLC Raven Strike, there a link stating "click to transfer code to download área", but nothing happens.
I really appreciate any support.

Tengg-Eri
08-27-2015, 07:45 AM
try to type the serial code of the dlc inside the game in main menu.

have you bought raven strike dlc after the game installed or you bought together and installed the game then?
i recently did a clean install of win 10 and a game was installed with all the dlcs i have at once

check inside the game direction the DLC folder if it contains other folders inside, like "dlc1", "dlc2", "dlc3"

And i would suggest looking for some other source of the dlc, placing the dlc's folder inside the game direction and then providing SN inside the game,
SN is already pined to your account anyway so...

joaquimpinto
08-28-2015, 04:39 PM
Thanks a lot.
Your question gave me an idea, I removed the game bought before the DLC and reinstalled, I noticed that now there is a folder DLC2 in the game direction.
The problem now is that the game does not start, even as administrator.
Thanks for your help.

Tengg-Eri
08-28-2015, 11:19 PM
so 1 problem solved and other rises... :)

there are so many possibilities, personally i would copy my saved game progress etc. and try to reinstall the game again :P

Do you start via Uplay luncher?