PDA

View Full Version : Certain weapons to use?

CaptianKok22
06-18-2015, 11:09 PM
I saw this game at E3 and i cant wait to play it at my home. However, i have one question will we be able to use certain weapons that only block? Like, can we use axes to block? Spears? I'm just really confused thats all and i really want to use axes for my vikings and not just swords to block.:confused: We should come up with a solution to use all weapons to fight and maybe find some way to use the block mechanic with it..idk about spears but im sure you can block with axes...please let me fight with axes or ball and chains

spaff_meister
06-18-2015, 11:57 PM
There's no reason why you shouldn't be able to block with an axe of a polearm (spear). Such is seen happening in the cinematic trailer for one.

As for flails, if they're in the game, their mechanics will likely be unique, as they're an exotic weapon. I doubt blocking will be an easy feat with such.

TrikRisk
06-19-2015, 02:34 PM
As they said in the masterclass twitch livestream, each class (for the samurai there is the oni, viking dunno the name and for the knight there is the warden) will do the same thing but they will have especialties like the Oni will be more fast and deadly, the Warden more a overall kind of guy, balanced in defense and attack, as for the viking i dont know either xD i think they did not say but the vikings sure will block things with axes as from what it seems.