PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Co-op should be an add-on or sperate game to Syndicate

ShadoeKat
06-18-2015, 02:00 PM
Just let me say this, Co-op is a version of Multiplayer. I'm going to look at this as two separate things though. I would like to see Co-op with four players again, but kind of like a game unto itself with a parallel storyline set during the same time. If it would be an add-on you'd have the choice to get it or not. As for the slash and dash of multiplayer, I'm not a big fan. But co-op, 4 player could be well worth the price of admission but then would be people's choice. And nothing in the single player would never rely on co-op to get pieces of equipment. Maybe a pipe dream, but I'll kind of miss 4 person co-op.

BananaBlighter
06-18-2015, 05:41 PM
I really loved coop so it would be great if we got an expansion or something that included coop or multiplayer as the main feature. If they delay the next game two years (as they should), then next year we could get some coop or multiplayer for this game. With all these vehicles and chases going on, I believe that multiplayer could be really great in this game.

I-Like-Pie45
06-18-2015, 06:01 PM
sure, make it a day one dlc microtransaction