PDA

View Full Version : Canopy/windshield damage in external views

sledgehammer2
03-21-2004, 01:56 PM
I like the way that bullet damage shows in the canopy and windshield, but I have noticed that on looking at the plane externally you cannot see this damage. Can anyone shed light on this?

sledgehammer2

Remember Peleliu 1944

sledgehammer2
03-21-2004, 01:56 PM
I like the way that bullet damage shows in the canopy and windshield, but I have noticed that on looking at the plane externally you cannot see this damage. Can anyone shed light on this?

sledgehammer2

Remember Peleliu 1944

_VR_ScorpionWorm
03-21-2004, 02:05 PM
What are you doing in an external view anyways? http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/59.gif No really? Just kidding, I think that it would be a waste of time and just slow any machine down due to it being so small of detail that you can really get to see anything due to the fact that if your getting bullets in your winshield you might get blown out of the sky sooner of later. Or you could get lucky and make it home. It would probably be hard to due to match the internal and external because the external is a small size compared to internal.

"We went like this, He went like that, I said to Hollywood 'Where'd he go?', Hollywood said, 'Where'd WHO go'-TOPGUN

sledgehammer2
03-21-2004, 03:34 PM
I thought that someone posted (about the time that FB first came out) that it was possible to see this damage.

Remember Peleliu 1944