PDA

View Full Version : Eye of the Donkey

skycamefalling84
06-18-2015, 09:40 AM
Hey there!

So, I was in a fun mood yesterday, fooling around with the Donkey and I decided to tackle Eye of the Storm.

Here's what came out of it xD

Enjoy...

EDIT:

Yeah, well... I thought it kinda was an achievement to finish the track at all with the Donkey, now zero fault runs are popping up left and right... :nonchalance: The Trials community is just insane. But in a good way, though... ;-)
I'm still proud :cool:

https://youtu.be/WXgou_HZ3YM

NovaDarkStorm
06-22-2015, 10:19 AM
Well done mate, the donkey on this one is wild but it's not an Evo donkey that's for sure...

I think it needs more weight, less lean, and it will be spot on.

BiG_SH0T_ROB
06-22-2015, 08:27 PM
EDIT:

Yeah, well... I thought it kinda was an achievement to finish the track at all with the Donkey, now zero fault runs are popping up left and right... :nonchalance: The Trials community is just insane. But in a good way, though... ;-)
I'm still proud :cool:

You should be proud. This is still a nice achievement.
Even the best players have their limits, that is just how this game is.

Dont let what other people have achieved hold you back, let it inspire you instead :)

skycamefalling84
06-23-2015, 11:03 AM
Well thanks for the kind words :)

I actually consider myself a rather good player (currently rank 80 on PS4 singleplayer leaderboards), but WR runs, or zero fault runs on extreme tracks with the Donkey, with times, better than my pit viper runs... I can't wrap my head around that... it's just insane :confused:

But on the other hand, I've come quite a long way since I started playing this game, so maybe I'll get there someday...