PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the Hs 129B?

jacko38
03-19-2004, 11:32 PM
I've followed this forum from the start and for the original game we were led to believe that lots of new 3rd party planes would be added, among them the Hs 129B. Forgotten Battles followed and when I look at Ace Expansion I simply am not impressed. Can we expect more free planes in the near future and will the Hs 129B (for example) be among them?

This is the greatest sim available, no discussion, but I'm somewhat disappointed in the way things are developing.

jacko38
03-19-2004, 11:32 PM
I've followed this forum from the start and for the original game we were led to believe that lots of new 3rd party planes would be added, among them the Hs 129B. Forgotten Battles followed and when I look at Ace Expansion I simply am not impressed. Can we expect more free planes in the near future and will the Hs 129B (for example) be among them?

This is the greatest sim available, no discussion, but I'm somewhat disappointed in the way things are developing.

necrobaron
03-19-2004, 11:35 PM
I have no idea how you can be disappointed with AEP,but I digress. The 129 pit has been picked up and dropped several times by various modellers. Someone(Lancelot) is currently working on it now,so we'll have to see how that pans out.

"Not all who wander are lost."