PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Beta

DMO2962
06-16-2015, 04:53 AM
Where can I sign up for the beta of for honor

UbiSeraphim
06-16-2015, 04:58 AM
You can sign up for more information about the beta on the For Honor website, forhonorgame.com

If you click on the gold-ish downward facing arrow at the top of the screen where it says "Register to Win", you can register for more information about the beta and enter for a chance to win a free console!

ViscountVicomte
06-16-2015, 06:28 AM
Wait, a free console ? As in free PS4/Xbone ?

Claudy-Marc
06-18-2015, 02:43 AM
Lol i used googled to find this!

SO HYPE, i'm a HUGE Dark souls/Demon's Souls/Bloodborne fan.

Know the button setup are close and seeing how the game play, i'M HYPE! + I LOVE online gaming! ( that's why i love DS/Bloodborne)

If For Honor control/feel is tight as Souls game... This game could HIT HARD!

It might become #1 Game from Ubi if they nail it 100%!!!!

warbossrazskull
06-22-2015, 01:13 AM
Im trying to sign up for the beta and contest and stuff but when I do im just stuck on the please wait screen after i sign in its still going after a hour sadly I really want to sign up for the beta. also go knights

CG_HouseVincent
06-23-2015, 01:39 AM
Im trying to sign up for the beta and contest and stuff but when I do im just stuck on the please wait screen after i sign in its still going after a hour sadly I really want to sign up for the beta. also go knights

This may have something to do with your internet connection and you may want to reset your router and then try again. It worked instantly for me.

warbossrazskull
06-23-2015, 02:52 AM
Whelp after a whole day of trying to sign up for the beta I managed to get it through my phone but I couldn't select any of the choices to register with and after 10 minutes of trying to get it to worked i hit register to see if it would reset the page saying I had to select something but now I managed to register without having anything selected. Im a bit sad cause I wanted to pick knight and pc but I couldn't I hope that doesn't put that this all does not hurt my chances to join the beta.

MajorCynik
06-23-2015, 06:35 PM
Cookies my freind. The web page was probably playing up because you have your browser set to block cookies. Took me a few minutes to figure this out myself.

Hacleck
06-24-2015, 12:52 AM
You can sign up for more information about the beta on the For Honor website, forhonorgame.com

If you click on the gold-ish downward facing arrow at the top of the screen where it says "Register to Win", you can register for more information about the beta and enter for a chance to win a free console!

-OK so when does the beta actually come out

CG_HouseVincent
06-24-2015, 12:57 AM

There are rumors, but they are just rumors, that the beta will be starting in August. This has not been confirmed by any developers.

recklessmind
06-24-2015, 04:08 AM
Let us pre-order and secure beta access. I swore to never pre-order an Ubisoft game again, but it's not often something like this comes along. When was the last time... Bushido Blade? Anyway, please make (at least in part) beta accessible via pre-order.

Thanks.

Great job on the game/concept so far. Making all the right decisions. And here's a special shout-out to your animators. Top tier stuff.

cytovag69
06-24-2015, 04:14 AM
I have a question about the whole console thing, I put Xbox as my preferred console because I don't have a ps4 so I want the beta on my Xbox. But I rather win a ps4 since I don't have one. So since I put Xbox does that mean that I can only win a Xbox or do I get to choose or is it random.

OutlawDr
06-25-2015, 06:00 PM
I have a question about the whole console thing, I put Xbox as my preferred console because I don't have a ps4 so I want the beta on my Xbox. But I rather win a ps4 since I don't have one. So since I put Xbox does that mean that I can only win a Xbox or do I get to choose or is it random.

Good question, but I had assumed you got to choose which one you wanted.

DGZ Silveravin
06-27-2015, 08:43 AM
I am so hyped about this game. If I get into the beta I am going to lose it! I hope they have a cool collector's edition! Top 3 games for upcoming games and it's made by UBISOFT!

Solid_Altair
06-27-2015, 09:15 AM
About a time frame for the full game's release date? Any word, yet?

cytovag69
06-27-2015, 09:18 AM
About a time frame for the full game's release date? Any word, yet?

Solid_Altair
06-27-2015, 09:55 AM
Awn. I was hoping for late 2015. Though I do admit I was kinda greedy.

Mr_Shade
06-27-2015, 10:14 AM

Winners will be randomly selected from all the valid entries received, regardless of platform selection during registration.

This way, everyone has the same odds of winning.

We will randomly select one winner for a PS4 and one winner for an XBox One.

cytovag69
06-27-2015, 10:35 AM
Winners will be randomly selected from all the valid entries received, regardless of platform selection during registration.

This way, everyone has the same odds of winning.

We will randomly select one winner for a PS4 and one winner for an XBox One.

Thanks I've never done a contest like this so I was kinda curious.

SerWarhammer
06-27-2015, 02:12 PM
lol i used googled to find this!

So hype, i'm a huge dark souls/demon's souls/bloodborne fan.

Know the button setup are close and seeing how the game play, i'm hype! + i love online gaming! ( that's why i love ds/bloodborne)

if for honor control/feel is tight as souls game... This game could hit hard!

It might become #1 game from ubi if they nail it 100%!!!!

praise the sun with me my friend :d

H3ret1c88
07-23-2015, 06:54 PM
I'm following the link to the webpage to register for the beta and the contest, but it tells me i've already registered.
The thing is i don't remember registering or anything about questions about preferred console etc, plus i never got a confirmation e-mail or something similar from Ubisoft.
Does that mean something's wrong with the registration? Are there supposed to be questions about the contest or preferred console for the beta?

EDIT: The above problem is fixed. I had disabed the option of recieving e-mail notifications from Uplay so that was probably the problem. =/

Also, since someone above mentioned pre-orders, the game is available for pre-order on Amazon. What's up with that. Is it legitimate?

UbiBooma
07-25-2015, 07:21 PM
Awn. I was hoping for late 2015. Though I do admit I was kinda greedy.

We appreciate the enthusiasm. ;)

MajorCynik
07-26-2015, 04:09 PM
There are rumors, but they are just rumors, that the beta will be starting in August. This has not been confirmed by any developers.
Never mind winter, Beta is coming! :) I feel it in my bones.

Dead1y-Derri
07-26-2015, 06:05 PM
Never mind winter, Beta is coming! :) I feel it in my bones.

Was that a Game of Thrones Reference?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/925074.jpg

All joking aside, since there is no details about a beta, we might not even get one.

MisterWillow
07-26-2015, 07:19 PM
All joking aside, since there is no details about a beta, we might not even get one.

https://aoifeinwonderland.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/tumblr_ma69fkgniw1rdutw3o1_r1_400.gif?w=469

You stop that thinking right now!!

Dead1y-Derri
07-26-2015, 07:38 PM
[
You stop that thinking right now!!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8d/76/9f/8d769fa829e1d883433f396fc622c46e.jpg

sV DirtyMoose
07-28-2015, 07:33 PM
There will in fact be a beta, we just don't know the exact date....My guess is pay attention to Gamescon.

TheOmninaut
08-17-2015, 08:38 AM
Mid August, no beta :/

*Cough* Viking for life *cough*

Solid_Altair
08-17-2015, 11:58 AM
I'm following the link to the webpage to register for the beta and the contest, but it tells me i've already registered. The thing is i don't remember registering or anything about questions about preferred console etc, plus i never got a confirmation e-mail or something similar from Ubisoft. Does that mean something's wrong with the registration? Are there supposed to be questions about the contest or preferred console for the beta? EDIT: The above problem is fixed. I had disabed the option of recieving e-mail notifications from Uplay so that was probably the problem. =/ Also, since someone above mentioned pre-orders, the game is available for pre-order on Amazon. What's up with that. Is it legitimate? Could you please walk me through how you did that? Like many, I haven't received the confirmation and welcoming e-mails. I'm almost sure I had allowed the option of receiving e-mail notification, when registering. Now, I checked my uplay account, by the actual uplay site and there the option was allowed ofr Ubisoft. It was disallowed for Ubi's partners, but now I allowed it, too, just in case. I wondering how you altered this preference. Was it through the For Honor, site, or the generic uplay site? And did you get the email right after? Any help is appreciated, from anyone! It seems the beta is coming and it would be a tragedy if I missed it because of some technical computer error like this. :( And for anyone in a similar situation... folks... it's time we sort this out! We wouldn't wanna miss on th ebeta, would we?! ____________ Another question: If I'm granted access to the beta, can I use it for my other PSN account, one that is not linked with this uplay account I'm using here? Or will I only be able to activate the beta for the account I use here? I use Solid_Altair for forums, but I'm currently in another PSN account.

Mr_Shade
08-17-2015, 12:04 PM
Could you please walk me through how you did that?

Like many, I haven't received the confirmation and welcoming e-mails. I'm almost sure I had allowed the option of receiving e-mail notification, when registering. Now, I checked my uplay account, by the actual uplay site and there the option was allowed ofr Ubisoft. It was disallowed for Ubi's partners, but now I allowed it, too, just in case.

I wondering how you altered this preference. Was it through the For Honor, site, or the generic uplay site? And did you get the email right after?

Any help is appreciated, from anyone! It seems the beta is coming and it would be a tragedy if I missed it because of some technical computer error like this. :(

And for anyone in a similar situation... folks... it's time we sort this out! We wouldn't wanna miss on th ebeta, would we?!

Another question:

If I'm granted access to the beta, can I use it for my other PSN account, one that is not linked with this uplay account I'm using here? Or will I only be able to activate the beta for the account I use here?

I use Solid_Altair for forums, but I'm currently in another PSN account.

Hi,

You need to check your Uplay account settings - these are held in the central place - www.uplay.com - sign in and then goto your profile - you should see the option to enable marketing emails.

[Uplay.com might be having sign in issues at present, so please try later]

Details about usage of the beta - re method of delivery [since seems you are asking about a code?] - this will be announced when we start talking about the beta ;)

Altair_Snake
08-17-2015, 01:05 PM
Thanks, bro!

This is my current account, btw. Realised I had Uplay for it, too (just had barely used it). So, I guess if the method is tied to the accounts, it should be fine. If they select players to have the beta by activity on the forums, I just hope they can assign any credit from my old account (Solid_Altair) to this one. Hope this won't be a problem.

As for uplay... it really seems to be acting up (it keeps logging me out). Glad to know it's not just me. Thanks for the heads-up on this, too. I'll try again later. And keep trying on both accounts.

figjem
08-20-2015, 10:00 AM
Bater

figjem
08-20-2015, 10:06 AM
Figjem play please

spooky_buk
01-04-2016, 01:57 AM
I've been looking forward for this game in a while, so on Christmas eve I saw a release date for December 30th.

Oh, I was so happy I gave the game to myself as a Christmas gift.

On December 30th I was checking my account all the time, controller charged and all... hahahah

When it was December 31th and the game was not ready I did some searching and found out it was December 30th 2016!

So yeah, I'd be really glad to join a beta game. I have lots of free time and I want to learn as soon as possible how to chopp people up like a professional samurai.

Willaguy2010
01-04-2016, 04:20 AM
I've been looking forward for this game in a while, so on Christmas eve I saw a release date for December 30th.

Oh, I was so happy I gave the game to myself as a Christmas gift.

On December 30th I was checking my account all the time, controller charged and all... hahahah

When it was December 31th and the game was not ready I did some searching and found out it was December 30th 2016!

So yeah, I'd be really glad to join a beta game. I have lots of free time and I want to learn as soon as possible how to chopp people up like a professional samurai.

That date is simply a placeholder until the actual date is announced. No one knows when that is right now though. As far as testing is concerned they finished up a closed alpha a few weeks ago, so hopefully they'll begin another test soon enough!

b4timer
05-11-2016, 09:58 PM
A late answer here lol , Enable cookies for the website.

kxnoah1
07-22-2016, 04:21 AM

That would be Awesome. there are alot of amazing games I am waiting for but For Honor has me hyped the most.

JackGODriguez
08-04-2016, 03:21 PM
So I was watching the Dominion How To Play Video, and noticed that there was a mistake in the subtitles. At one point it says "recapure" instead of "recapture"so I just thought it might be useful to point it out.

JackGODriguez
08-04-2016, 03:30 PM
So I was queuing with 3 of my friends and me and one friend were left in the queue, whilst the other 2 were put into a game? We then had to alt+f4 to leave the queue, as it was convinced that the "Group leader is matchmaking", even though we knew that he had already been put into a game?

gtv-dave
08-04-2016, 05:19 PM
Is this test availabe to EU members?

GeometricLlama
08-18-2016, 07:31 PM
Has the beta started?
Is it possible to join the beta testing program, please?
Do I need to pre-order to be eligible as a beta tester?

Thank you.

shmoop_14
08-18-2016, 11:34 PM
If I do get access to the beta, what happens next. How will i download the game and stuff? Also I see people asking for invites, what does that mean?

Digital_Cogz
08-19-2016, 12:55 AM
I do not want to have to wait for Beta. Start Beta now.

Willaguy2010
08-19-2016, 01:41 AM
No the beta has not yet started, they haven't said if pre-ordering gives you access to the upcoming tests or not. By invitations people mean that they want an invitation to the next test, these are usually by e-mail. If you get yours (no idea when they'll be sent out) you'll have to have Uplay to download and play the test.

SOLID_SNAKE1435
08-28-2016, 03:57 PM
ive played the beta but was wondering if there is 2nd beta test in september

iHunny
08-28-2016, 03:59 PM
ive played the beta but was wondering if there is 2nd beta test in september

They only runned Alphas so far. The test in September is also a Alpha.

Bransler
08-29-2016, 09:38 PM
I really hope they invite people who have owned multiple Ubisoft games and have been playing their games for years, in other words; dedicated people. Seriously, I have been playing their games since I was a little child and have never received ONE invitation to a special Alpha/Beta test, never. Some people just receive it just because of who they are, for example, big Youtubers (and I don't blame Ubisoft, they are trying to make people get interested into their games, a company doing what they can to earn money) but if it wouldn't be for us players they wouldn't be so big. Alright, don't invite everyone but invite people who have owned multiple Ubisoft games and have played them over the years, this would push people to purchase more Ubisoft games just to get that special Alpha- or Beta test on a special game coming out next year, you get the drill.

However, they really should let some of us dedicated players try out the new tests. I, myself, have played a ton of games that Ubisoft have created, from Just Dance to The Crew to The Division. Step up Ubisoft.

iHunny
08-30-2016, 12:51 AM
I really hope they invite people who have owned multiple Ubisoft games and have been playing their games for years, in other words; dedicated people. Seriously, I have been playing their games since I was a little child and have never received ONE invitation to a special Alpha/Beta test, never. Some people just receive it just because of who they are, for example, big Youtubers (and I don't blame Ubisoft, they are trying to make people get interested into their games, a company doing what they can to earn money) but if it wouldn't be for us players they wouldn't be so big. Alright, don't invite everyone but invite people who have owned multiple Ubisoft games and have played them over the years, this would push people to purchase more Ubisoft games just to get that special Alpha- or Beta test on a special game coming out next year, you get the drill.

However, they really should let some of us dedicated players try out the new tests. I, myself, have played a ton of games that Ubisoft have created, from Just Dance to The Crew to The Division. Step up Ubisoft.

Even if you are not the target demographic the test is needed for or your computer configuration is not what they want to look at?

Buzzsaw590
09-15-2016, 08:14 PM
A friend of mine got the code for the alpha of For Honor and he invited me because he had 3 friends he could invite but i never got it, what should i do?

Zhunqey
09-15-2016, 08:41 PM
A friend of mine got the code for the alpha of For Honor and he invited me because he had 3 friends he could invite but i never got it, what should i do?

I got a mail that I was invited too, but I can't find anything on the Xbox store. I didn't receive a code either... Someone help?

TheRealSmokeyGG
09-16-2016, 01:11 AM

Hi so I was invited by a friend for the beta but i do not have my code what do i do

TheRealSmokeyGG
09-16-2016, 01:24 AM
can you only play one console i recieved mine on Pc and invited on Ps4 But did not get my Ps4 code

PoPeCoRnHoLiO
09-16-2016, 02:27 AM
I just signed up for the beta but I don't know when it is or how to get it. If anyone has any information please let me know. XB1

shockwave10pk
09-16-2016, 02:48 AM
As the title says i have been looking for a date is there one yet?

OwlKnight-
09-16-2016, 09:55 PM
I signed up for the beta a while ago like around april but i havent gotten a key

ilyfuzz
09-20-2016, 12:52 AM
Lol i used googled to find this!

SO HYPE, i'm a HUGE Dark souls/Demon's Souls/Bloodborne fan.

Know the button setup are close and seeing how the game play, i'M HYPE! + I LOVE online gaming! ( that's why i love DS/Bloodborne)

If For Honor control/feel is tight as Souls game... This game could HIT HARD!

It might become #1 Game from Ubi if they nail it 100%!!!!

IMO: The controls are better than DS. Switching lock from one opponent to another is on LT, so instead of using RS to switch, you free it up for stances. Imagine Bloodborne with 3 weapon forms instead of 2.

This game is like DS PvP and Street Fighter mashed together, with Bushido Blade as insperatiion.

KingRussell9909
09-20-2016, 01:27 AM
I am still wondering if the beta came out for ps4 yet. i have seen youtubers play it and i registered already... So how do i get to play the beta on the ps4... I dont see it in the store and when i type in for honor its not there... Im very confused

Razor__Fox
09-20-2016, 12:00 PM
Closed alpha was last weekend mate. if you didnt get an invite you couldn't play. I dont THINK that the next alpha/beta has been announced yet.

iHunny
09-20-2016, 05:05 PM
I am still wondering if the beta came out for ps4 yet. i have seen youtubers play it and i registered already... So how do i get to play the beta on the ps4... I dont see it in the store and when i type in for honor its not there... Im very confused

It was a closed alpha last weekend and ended at sunday, next alpha/beta have yet to be announced.

carl4h
09-21-2016, 07:15 PM

Will i get acces to the beta if i preorder "for honor" on my ps4 console?

SliceOBread
09-21-2016, 08:45 PM
Nope. I preordered gold for ps4 with completely no relation to ps4 account or uplays and didn't get invite that way. I was lucky to get invited through lottery.

Tpunch22334
09-21-2016, 11:21 PM
how can i change the platforme that i chose when i registed

B4sel_G
09-23-2016, 11:26 AM

Will The Beta be Open or Closed Beta ? And Knights For The Win :D

MachoBanana3
09-25-2016, 03:05 AM
whenever I sign in and try to register for the beta (I know I'm typing the right stuff so that isn't the issue) it says I can't access this content right now. What the heck Ubisoft!:mad:

MachoBanana3
09-25-2016, 03:11 AM

AHHHHH! Whenever I sign in and try to register (I know I'm typing the right stuff, that's not the problem), its says "You cannot access this content right now" What the heck Ubisoft!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::m ad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::m ad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::m ad:

UbiVertigo
09-25-2016, 09:13 PM
Hey MachoBanana3, if the site isn't working for you, try logging in on your phone while on a mobile network (not your wifi). If that still doesn't work, hit me up on PM.

EigthMonkey
09-29-2016, 02:52 AM
I played in the closed alpha absolutely love the game, will I get automatically access to the beta??
I just really hope there is enough content in the final product to keep you busy and excited as I'm worries could get very repetitive, I have my fingers crossed for this I loved it enjoyed every minute of it and it ran great on PC

NickNitrogen91
09-29-2016, 10:56 PM
Where can I sign up for the beta of for honor

I was wondering this too. With some Google action I found some odd results. I could see Beta registration for US areas to start with. I'm in the UK so I amended my search. The same US results popped up this time, on top of a result "Xbox One Beta Registration UK". I own PS4 so I figure I'm getting warmer. But no results.

Forum Staff - am I to believe there'll be no Beta for PS4 owners in the UK. Or is delayed for us? Odd search results have made me... inquisitive

DonDonNZ
10-04-2016, 10:45 AM
When is the beta open, it's been ages please someone answer this :)

Artist.On.Fyre
10-07-2016, 06:44 PM
I am not 100% sure how signing up for the Beta works. I signed up for it, but i don't know if i missed a deadline or when it will start.

I actually just got my gaming computer built and i would love to test this out on there because this game is actually really beautiful. The design for the characters is stunning and the maps are brilliant.

If i could recommend anything to the developers, it would be that maybe more map interaction could be implemented. I am dying to play this. I just don't know how to know if i can play the Beta. If anyone has any knowledge on it , i'd love to hear it!

:D

guest-5L1wxCKj
10-07-2016, 08:14 PM
hello!!
any spare beta key for me please ??? :) THANKS

coma987
10-07-2016, 08:15 PM
hello!!
any spare beta key for me please ??? :) THANKS

There is no active beta right now.

guest-5L1wxCKj
10-07-2016, 08:21 PM
Faaaaaaaaaaaack :d

Robo_sapien
10-09-2016, 01:58 AM
There is no active beta right now.

Any word on when there will be?

ZooYork_TiMeZ
10-10-2016, 03:02 AM
i hope the beta drops in early too late November this game in its early stage looks great i hope they add dlc where they add in new factions with new warriors to play as the HYPE is too real rn me ubisoft plz give us a beta date!!!

Toboe21
10-15-2016, 04:15 AM
Will there be another beta? If so when? And can I get a beta key early this time? It sent my beta key and I got it on the 16th in my email. The beta was the 14th-16th. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Edit: It went on the 15th-18th, But since I got it a day late I didn't think I was getting a beta key. :mad:

Dez_troi_aR
10-15-2016, 02:18 PM
Will there be another beta? If so when? And can I get a beta key early this time? It sent my beta key and I got it on the 16th in my email. The beta was the 14th-16th. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Edit: It went on the 15th-18th, But since I got it a day late I didn't think I was getting a beta key. :mad:

Here are some facts:

There hasn't been a beta yet only a tech test and a closed alpha-test.

There will be a beta, that is confirmed.

There is no guarantee to get a key for alpha or beta participation, whether you sign in or not.

Participation in the alpha wont guarantee you an beta key.

A lot more players will be allowed to participate in the beta than in the alpha so i guess chances are good for us to be able to swing our swords at each other.

superloser41
10-26-2016, 05:14 PM
the alpha was so good, not many bugs but there was a few, looking forward to whenever the beta comes to destroy everyone on the battlefield yet again

SliceOBread
10-28-2016, 05:25 PM
Any news about next beta ? Quite some time passed from last one and the release is getting closer and closer :>

Giadrome77
11-14-2016, 07:31 PM
hey i know in the alpha you were allowed to invite friends to the game any chance that will be in the beta, btw its coming out december

FredEx919
11-14-2016, 10:33 PM
No beta dates yet everyone. Once we have something, we'll post it on these forums and all other channels. Stay tuned for more.

Prof Stefanus
11-15-2016, 09:17 PM
just tell us. This or next year :confused:

pls :(

AW.Sharparcher
11-17-2016, 03:52 PM
For what ever reason, every time I press the register now button it never works. I've been trying for a bit now and it never works on any occasion.

coma987
11-17-2016, 05:26 PM
For what ever reason, every time I press the register now button it never works. I've been trying for a bit now and it never works on any occasion.

Try a different browser.

masterbud89
12-02-2016, 05:39 PM
hey guys, i have signed up for beta and just wanted to know if ppl can still get into it or will i need to wait for the game to come out in feb?

coma987
12-02-2016, 05:44 PM
hey guys, i have signed up for beta and just wanted to know if ppl can still get into it or will i need to wait for the game to come out in feb?

You have a chance to get into tests, no matter when you signed up, problem is we don't know when they gonna be.

masterbud89
12-02-2016, 07:32 PM
You have a chance to get into tests, no matter when you signed up, problem is we don't know when they gonna be.

are ppl not playing the beta test yet? i thought beta was out a month ago or so?

MisterWillow
12-02-2016, 08:01 PM
are ppl not playing the beta test yet? i thought beta was out a month ago or so?

That was alpha. We're all waiting for beta now. :nonchalance:

Butterbr0t_x
12-03-2016, 01:45 PM
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/44601999.jpg

Would be the greatest christmas present for us all i guess if beta starts on december ;)

Rain-Dragon
12-03-2016, 03:55 PM
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/44601999.jpg

Would be the greatest christmas present for us all i guess if beta starts on december ;)

Yes, share the Christmas spirit with us please!

Dez_troi_aR
12-03-2016, 05:53 PM
Yes, share the Christmas spirit with us please!

Christmas would be bad timing for me.
I would have to tell all my family members that i have a potentially-fatal virus so i'd have the time for beta-playing.
Could also fake my own death or an abduction. Hmmmm.... tough choices ahead

coma987
12-03-2016, 05:58 PM
Christmas would be bad timing for me.
I would have to tell all my family members that i have a potentially-fatal virus so i'd have the time for beta-playing.
Could also fake my own death or an abduction. Hmmmm.... tough choices ahead

It would be bad for the devs too, like, they are also people.

SliceOBread
12-03-2016, 10:14 PM
Well it's not like devs need to check upon the servers 24h. They can log all stuff that doesn't work and let the servers work by themselves. Like it's for other online games.

Rain-Dragon
12-04-2016, 07:16 AM
It would be bad for the devs too, like, they are also people.

No they are devs.

VictorSevenYT
12-07-2016, 11:29 PM
There are 2 things I really want this game to be able to do on full release. If so, it would become a huge part of my viewer interactive programs on my Twitch channel. It's pretty unique, as the bulk of what I do involves viewers picking a character from a game, controlling their customization and actions, and getting rewarded when their character wins. So far there are 12 classes in For Honor, which for this application is a small roster.

1. CPU vs CPU fights. I'd love the ability to make all fighters CPU controlled in the offline Duel and Brawl modes. Not really caring about Dominion because the actions of the fighters would be tougher to keep track of and reward, but for those two modes, I feel it would be easy to implement.

2. Customization save slots for each class. This would increase the number of characters my viewers could "create," and an option to name these presets would be even better. Each slot could be saved with a different loadout, different customization, and a name. Would love to have at least 5 slots per class.

I will be playing this game on my own regardless. But on Twitch I'm known for building systems and roleplays around games with Google Sheets and Tabletop Simulator, and using games like this for the battle interactions. Having another game to be able to do this with would be awesome.

Here's an example of what I currently do with Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, and how I want to work with For Honor on my channel:

https://www.twitch.tv/victorsevengames/v/105952727

Hope these features will be in the game at launch or in updates!

Rain-Dragon
12-08-2016, 03:10 PM
Has there been a date announcement for the beta? I really need to play this again... I was just starting to get the hang of it!

Well......

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1529834-Closed-beta-JANUARY-new-logo-s-image

Take it as you will.

Desperaato
12-09-2016, 09:27 PM
In Uplay under installed games did the "For Honor - Technical test 2" like get updated there??
Didin't see that there last time i checked or am i just delusional??

RodgeV
12-11-2016, 08:19 AM
In Uplay under installed games did the "For Honor - Technical test 2" like get updated there??
Didin't see that there last time i checked or am i just delusional??

It looks like something is happening since I no longer have the game in my library. It might just be a simple cleanup, but hopefully it's more than that.

Butterbr0t_x
12-12-2016, 09:48 PM
We are happy to announce that we will run a PC Technical Test this week. The test will host a limited number of players, all under NDA, that we’ve already selected and notified. To keep up to date on the latest For Honor news and activities and get a chance to take part in our forthcoming BETA, please register on http://www.forhonorgame.com

Postet on Facebook a few minutes ago :D

https://abload.de/img/15380795_707155736110f8q99.jpg

Snickers-Bar
12-12-2016, 10:07 PM
Please invite if you have code, want to try the game since e3 2015 never got a mail for any of the alphas :(
Uplay: Snickers-Bar

Dez_troi_aR
12-12-2016, 11:20 PM
PC only... what a disappointment.

iHunny
12-13-2016, 12:27 AM
At the dates I will not be have my computer... Great. Well, I have been in the others so guess this is karma :P

ermukanso87
12-13-2016, 12:52 AM
I've been registered since e3 2015 and never give me beta codes or alphas ........ That the lucky ones enjoy it.

Nico9k
12-13-2016, 01:52 AM
were back boys!

Swordvail
12-13-2016, 09:11 AM
Will the beta be available in consoles also?

CryoPh0bia
12-13-2016, 12:59 PM
I've been registered since e3 2015 and never give me beta codes or alphas ........ That the lucky ones enjoy it.

That, and being lucky to be living in the right country as it seems only certain EU and non EU countries are eligible for invites, wonder why have even an invite button for those who are already automatically excluded from the tests.

Dark-Thomy
12-13-2016, 03:23 PM
When did the last alpha technical test occur ?...

How many days before the last alpha I mean ?
That's a good hint of when the next beta will start ! ^^

AliceWzRabbit
12-13-2016, 05:41 PM
Hey guys, I like this game very much.But unfortunately, I missed the alpha test, and this test I applied for but received no reply, I really want to enjoy this game, if it is good enough, I would like to pre-order it. Please have mercy on the unfortunate people,and give me a chance to jion this test.God bless U.
And this is my uplay ID:TMmustdie
Thank you very much.

ClassyPotatoes
12-14-2016, 03:12 AM
Ive been dying to play this game since announced at e3 but ive not gotten a code for the alpha or any other tech test..... please... help me

Rain-Dragon
12-14-2016, 03:29 AM
PC gamer here hoping to receive a key!
During the alpha I was very busy with tests and such, unfortunately.
Really free these months and really hopeful to be able to join! :rolleyes:

Rain-Dragon
12-14-2016, 03:35 AM
Postet on Facebook a few minutes ago :D

https://abload.de/img/15380795_707155736110f8q99.jpg

Doh!

"We are happy to announce that we will run a PC Technical Test this week. The test will host a limited number of players, all under NDA, that we’ve already selected and notified. To keep up to date on the latest For Honor news and activities and get a chance to take part in our forthcoming BETA, please register on"

There was nothing about this on the UK Facebook page, which seems to be barely moderated at all, to be honest, with an average of 1 post a week.

dedboi3425
12-16-2016, 06:46 PM
everytime i sign up for the beta ,We're sorry, but you may not access this content at this time. this is what pops up any suggestions please

domanater91
12-16-2016, 11:30 PM
when does the beta release or when do they pick people for the beta???

AlmightyWarlock
12-17-2016, 01:12 AM
I played the closed Alpha and it wont let me sign up for the closed Beta- just says I've already signed up and such. Does this mean I'm already entered into the lot for Beta testing- or having been a CA player, do I have a spot already in the Beta?

UbiVertigo
12-17-2016, 01:21 AM
Hey Warlock, signing up once will leave you signed up for any future tests of the game. It doesn't necessarily guarantee access, but you don't need to sign up again between tests.

LastLeif
12-18-2016, 02:28 AM
Two quick questions in regards to the Beta. At this time is the beta testing for PC only? And after you register for the beta will it immediately tell you if you were selected or is it an ongoing process? Just curious as to whether I should continuously be checking my email or not.

UbiVertigo
12-18-2016, 08:16 PM
Hey LastLeif, the current test is for PC only, correct. If you are selected for a test, you will receive an email notification near the start of the test, not upon registering (unless you register near the start of the test and get lucky). Sometimes these emails get filtered to spam folders or the like.

You might not need to continually check your email, but if you keep tabs on these forums, Reddit, our Facebook and the like, you'll probably see when you should start looking.

LastLeif
12-21-2016, 10:30 PM
Thanks UbiVert! that clarifies things a lot appreciate it.

MajesticReign
12-22-2016, 05:21 AM
Will there be anymore beta key going out anytime soon? I know I am not the first one to ask. I just wanted it to be at the top of the list , so that someone with the same question can see the answer, because i know im not the only one with that on their mind.

Gothic_Shadow
12-22-2016, 07:46 AM
Hey, is the beta in January accessible for Australia? because the past tests/alphas haven't been :/

el_CHINOCUDEIRO
12-22-2016, 10:45 AM
Will the January beta be available to XboxOne players? EU players? ME? :confused::rolleyes:

jackofett93
12-22-2016, 11:29 PM
Will the January beta be available to XboxOne players? EU players? ME?
:confused::rolleyes:
Of course l played the alpha and I from EU

ALpHa_ImProV_
12-26-2016, 03:31 AM

there was a email sent out saying it is coming in January but no date yet just month.

keizersozer
12-26-2016, 12:27 PM
i think it will be first week of January TBD

Derity
12-26-2016, 02:51 PM
i think it will be first week of January TBD

More like last week of January lol

keizersozer
12-26-2016, 04:14 PM
Will see will see :D.
but do we have an idea on when we will receive the e-mail for the access?

sorry if i missed this information elsewhere.

AlmightyWarlock
12-26-2016, 08:38 PM
If it's going to be closed- then the likelyhood of it being more early/mid Jan is likely- with the games release being Feb 14th and the like that gives the company a small window in which they can adress any problems or issues that arise during the closed. Purely hypothetical there.

Rudeboyariot
12-26-2016, 09:22 PM
All i can say is that the Alpha was awesome. I was indeed blessed to be one of the chosen ones that got to play this game i it's Alpha state. After getting killed A LOT early on whilst playing the 1v1 bot battles i worked out that you could glance your players moves on the fly, so to speak. Then, after a bit more time of getting used to the ways of the game and fighting system i began to love this game. I just wished i'd checked my inbox earlier so i would've had a bit more time with the fantastic FOR HONOUR (HONOR lol) Can't wait for the beta. You devs are making a great game here by the way and i wish you every success.

King.Philip.II
12-26-2016, 09:39 PM
If they want to get more people in i think it should be first 1-2 weeks of January, it can end of month but if its early than they will have the rest of the month to take the feedback into consideration and tweak/fix all the things that people will report in the beta and then have a better release in February.

Orisoll
12-27-2016, 12:50 AM
They're offering exclusive items for those who play during beta, so it would be a bit strange for it to be closed.

SyntheticDuckie
12-27-2016, 04:04 AM
They're offering exclusive items for those who play during beta, so it would be a bit strange for it to be closed.

Actually, I could have sworn they did say it was closed...Wish I remembered where I read that on here. Don't we get bonus stuff for contributing to the Faction War and whatever Faction wins gets more? So I mean, it could still be closed. They give out 3 invites anyway haha.

keizersozer
12-27-2016, 09:05 AM
it is a closed beta see end of this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39Yw6qNyM4U

I really hope i get the cahnce to test it looks amazing.
I heard that they may give multiple key for beta access per user, anyone can confirm that?

SliceOBread
12-28-2016, 08:22 AM
If they want to get more people in i think it should be first 1-2 weeks of January, it can end of month but if its early than they will have the rest of the month to take the feedback into consideration and tweak/fix all the things that people will report in the beta and then have a better release in February.

I agree, if this beta should give them anything then that would be feedback. And between beta ending and release they need time to make changes.

demonx13lolu
12-28-2016, 11:04 AM
I want an invite :)

badrackas
12-28-2016, 11:07 AM
I want an invite :)

i want it too join the the rest of us.
P.s. Will people who pre ordedred the game get a key?

keizersozer
12-28-2016, 03:56 PM
i want it too join the the rest of us.
P.s. Will people who pre ordedred the game get a key?

nope

Orisoll
12-28-2016, 05:25 PM
I played the closed Alpha and it wont let me sign up for the closed Beta- just says I've already signed up and such. Does this mean I'm already entered into the lot for Beta testing- or having been a CA player, do I have a spot already in the Beta?

You only have to sign up once to be eligible for all alphas and betas. However, you're aren't guaranteed a spot even if you've gotten in before.

OneGoTTy
12-28-2016, 07:38 PM
if anyone has an invite, would appreciate it very much :-* ty ^^

SyntheticDuckie
12-29-2016, 01:00 AM
You only have to sign up once to be eligible for all alphas and betas. However, you're aren't guaranteed a spot even if you've gotten in before.

On reddit, they did say if you were part of the closed alpha you would. Not any of the tech tests though.

Studio.Ghibli.
12-30-2016, 08:01 AM
i was in the closed alpha back in september does that mean im already in the closed beta for janurary?

keizersozer
01-03-2017, 12:22 PM
nope

AveragelyBelow
01-15-2017, 10:05 AM
I registered for the beta close to when it first came out (a few months or so ago) and in preferences I selected Xbox. I recently changed my mind and want to play it on pc but obviously now it is telling me that i already registered and now i cant change the preferences. is there a way to change beta registration preferences without having to create a new account?

Tengg-Eri
01-15-2017, 01:49 PM
contact support, if the keys are not assigned to players yet then they will change your preference np

ricardobrundo
01-19-2017, 02:08 PM
When will be sent the key do for honor closed beta ??

keizersozer
01-19-2017, 04:06 PM
When will be sent the key do for honor closed beta ??

probably early next week

SamuraiQueen
01-23-2017, 09:21 AM
Does anyone know if everyone who signed up for the Beta testing will be able to test it, or are they only selecting a few people

DeckedPine59899
01-23-2017, 10:58 AM
I don't understand beta is more 3 days .when will we get codes

GreyHound501
01-23-2017, 11:00 AM
Does anyone know if everyone who signed up for the Beta testing will be able to test it, or are they only selecting a few people
They are selecting a large number of people but not everyone will be able to get in sadly but everyone who gets a invite gets three extra keys and there are plenty of people who will share

SamuraiQueen
01-24-2017, 10:34 AM
They are selecting a large number of people but not everyone will be able to get in sadly but everyone who gets a invite gets three extra keys and there are plenty of people who will share

Yooo thanks man, was also wondering if you have to preorder the game to test it or is the testing open to everyone else who haven't preordered

Silly_Fear
01-25-2017, 03:08 AM
Do you get anything from closed beta or just closed beta.

chrishbb
01-25-2017, 12:08 PM
Cookies my freind. The web page was probably playing up because you have your browser set to block cookies. Took me a few minutes to figure this out myself.

Holy **** thank ****.

Ive been trying for almost a week straight, clearing cache, changing browsers, trying different devices and it still would get stuck on the loading screen after logging in. Turns out they force cookies on the user. As a developer myself I must say what an awful awful implementation of a website. Every time I come here its buggy as ****.

Go to hell Ubisoft developers - your website is gut wrenching!!

KalebZZ
01-25-2017, 06:05 PM
Wait, a free console ? As in free PS4/Xbone ?

Xbox one you mean? The Xbone isnt a thing....... is it? :confused:

jknewell8
01-26-2017, 12:36 AM
Hi, so I preordered the beta on PS4, but now have a PC. I now have 4 spare PS4 codes from ubisoft so if anyone can offer me a PC code in exchange that would be great!!

Youmadbro9115
01-26-2017, 04:08 AM
@jknewell8 I don't have a pc code. But if you have a spare PS4 code I will be forever in your debt. PSN is YouMadBro9115 if anyone is gracious and can help me.

ObjectiveKraken
01-26-2017, 07:47 AM
I was accepted in to the beta, but idi not get ps code, just a pc download sign... what do i do?

ObjectiveKraken
01-26-2017, 07:48 AM
hi, so i preordered the beta on ps4, but now have a pc. I now have 4 spare ps4 codes from ubisoft so if anyone can offer me a pc code in exchange that would be great!!
gimme gimme i have the pc one on accident

BLOODEsplate1
01-26-2017, 08:34 AM
I have signed up for the closed beta on the website by choosing my console and preferred faction and then I waited its now in the early hours of the 26th which is the date for the closed beta and I still have not gotten my code what do I do

A-J-Bubbles
01-26-2017, 12:31 PM
If anyone has a PC beta code Pm me.
Uplay Name: A-J-Bubbles

jknewell8
01-26-2017, 01:24 PM
Hi I can swap a PS4 code for your PC code.

Please PM me!

blakeyu101
01-26-2017, 10:20 PM
Does anyone know what waiting for turn means in the upper right corner? Currently now it says I have to wait 4:48:09.

SassyAssasan
01-27-2017, 05:06 AM
i registered for a beta im TROLLEDAssasin7 and i didnt get a beta code

Dekkers240b
01-27-2017, 06:24 AM
Me neither, I registered back in September no e-mail whatsoever, maybe it's because I live in Europe?Is the Beta Us based only? Only 50 keys were giving out?

My Uplay ID is Dekkers240b

I hope there are still keys left , if someone can help me out , it will be greatly appreciated.

King0fAmerica
01-27-2017, 07:58 AM
I need and awesome stranger to hook me up with a code since I never got mines plssss 25kg89@gmail.com
KingofAmerica89

Mcwhiskerz
01-27-2017, 08:27 AM
If you happen to have a spare beta key, I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands :X

Mcwhiskerz - your friendly doggo

GeReTiK358
01-27-2017, 01:07 PM
guys, please one ps4 code)) geretik@mail.ru

IncaMonster
01-27-2017, 11:25 PM
I guess not everyone that has registered gets access?

Layseylol
01-28-2017, 02:31 AM
Would someone be so kind to friend and Invite me? I will pass it forward if I get to invite people also. PC player here

Thanks

xXCAFOXx
01-30-2017, 04:19 AM
I guess not everyone that has registered gets access?
Nope..It's a closed beta so it's just whomever they send keys to.

xXCAFOXx
01-30-2017, 04:20 AM
Me ;neither, I registered back in September no e-mail whatsoever, maybe it's because I live in Europe?Is the Beta Us based only? Only 50 keys were giving out?

My Uplay ID is Dekkers240b

I hope there are still keys left , if someone can help me out , it will be greatly appreciated.

It's just that it was a closed beta..Not everyone that registered got a key which absolutely suuuucks..

Warpzzz
01-30-2017, 04:48 AM
Go to change . org and search: for honor ubisoft dedicated servers

https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-ubisoft-please-add-dedicated-servers?recruiter=672383162&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Jospr1985
01-30-2017, 06:20 PM
I was playing the beta and I freaking loved the game. I liked it so much that I bough a gold edition since when they announce it in 2015 so I was hype back then. But when I played it, it was like I imagine it was awesome. I liked how they put the characters to get a lot of blood of then. But when you execute them the blood that the body drops around the corpse disappears to fast and there are people who love seeing that blood stay longer, if you want it will be ok if the blood stays there until the player spawn. if it to much problem you can just put a feature of blood or less blood or no blood for those people that like seeing blood, moderate blood and no blood and I think that would be awesome I'm writing this to see if you can apply that. that would be great but is awesome. Other than that this game is awesome and I already miss this.

X508Hunter
01-30-2017, 06:42 PM
seriously I cant even find the f*cking Join Beta button!

XiphosFraznoir
02-02-2017, 04:34 PM
Hey I like to get a code for For Honor Beta before it comes out this month. Me and my Brother In-law really want to play it and we can't wait. Hope we get the beta code today for PS4 my gamertag is Xiphos_Christ and I am a Gaming YouTuber known as Xiphos Fraznoir.

Arcane_Arts
02-03-2017, 05:39 AM
Quick question, I got access to the most recent beta that just ended but i only played the last day for around an hour before the beta closed. Since i received beta access already to the previous beta, does that mean I wont have a chance at beta access for the beta session opening on the 9th? Regardless of playtime as well?

I really enjoyed what little i got to play of the beta already and sadly do not have the money to pre-perchase the game, or likely have money to purchase the game till quite some time after its initial release. I'm hoping I'll get another chance to play it on the 9th.

LookOutBelow89
02-28-2017, 10:55 PM
The big problem with the beta is a hack was out two hours after it was released and it's still not detected - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsC8sFkmmcs