PDA

View Full Version : (Please read before posting) Welcome to the official FOR HONOR forum!

SpaceElephant
06-15-2015, 03:27 AM
Welcome to the For Honor General Discussion forum!

Join us and other eager warriors here on the forums for the latest news and updates! Here, you can satisfy your appetite for war with discussions on the forums such as

Gameplay & Strategy
Feedback & Suggestions
Community Creations

And much more!

Before posting, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum rules and Code of Conduct (links below)
(http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1181761-Forum-Rules)
Forum Rules (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1181761-Forum-Rules)
Code of Conduct (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1571524-Code-of-Conduct)

In addition to the forum rules, here are some specific guidelines that need to be followed when posting to these forums.

General forum behavior. Please remain on topic and civil while participating on the Ubisoft forums. Offensive, toxic, or hostile content is not allowed and will result in closing or removal of post. This includes (but is not limited to) bringing up other players' ratings from 3rd party sites, as well as attacking the other forum user's supposed skill rather than engaging with their ideas. Persistent offenders may also have their posting privileges removed. This includes communication with forum users as well as forum moderators..

Offensive Language. We ask that you keep your forum post free of profanity, offensive language, and insults. Feel free to share your thoughts and discussions, but please do so in a way that respects the forum rules. Excessive use of profanity (filtered or not), bypassing the profanity filter, typing in all caps, or over use of symbols may result in closing or removal of your post. More on this topic here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/907678-Forum-Rules?p=10142070&viewfull=1#post10142070).

Mentioning players, usernames, or Ubisoft employees in the title/body of your thread. The title of your thread should reflect the contents of the post. We read through the forums regularly and respond when possible. Mentioning other users, forum staff, or Ubisoft employees in your title may result in editing, closing, or removal of your post. (This also includes in the body of your thread as well. Please avoid calling out other players or staff in your post).

Please do not "bump" forum threads. Doing so raises forum traffic and clutter unnecessarily and moves more active threads down the page. Bumping forum threads is not allowed and may result in closing of the thread.

WickedDimension
06-15-2015, 11:20 PM
I'll be honest, I didn't expect anything from Ubisoft this E3.

But you guys blew me away with this game, looks awesome. Reminds me of Chilvarly.
This is probably my favorite new IP shown on E3 so far :D

Well done, looking forward to more info on how combat works.
Is it stick movement based? timing?
Anything you guys can share :D

Boba_Fett
06-15-2015, 11:22 PM
This looked fantastic, looking forward to more details!

Wubbls
06-15-2015, 11:29 PM
This game looks fantastic, so excited to play something like this!

Kaker9001
06-15-2015, 11:30 PM
So freaking excited for this game. I WILL be the best. #IAmViking #ForHonor

Exicutionz
06-15-2015, 11:49 PM
Looks like an amazing game!

Nikalai9
06-15-2015, 11:52 PM
*Clap*Clap*Clap...

Game looks great from what little I've seen, can't wait to see more! Great job so far on the initial delivery, can wait for future updates! :D

Vlãdìmìr-þutîn.
06-15-2015, 11:52 PM
Look really good i can't to play!

SwiV3L
06-15-2015, 11:55 PM
:D

SteeloBrim00
06-16-2015, 10:46 AM
FOR HONOR looks amaizing.I hope i will get the opportunity to play the beta. THANKS UBI

IamCrumbz
06-16-2015, 11:23 AM
The ForHonor trailer was dope

SpaceElephant
06-16-2015, 06:49 PM
Thanks for the comments guys! We were really excited to unveil this project! Glad to see the great response from players!

D3LKO
06-16-2015, 07:02 PM
10/10 such a big shock! Didn't expect anything like this to show up at e3! Blown me away!!!

SeNoRLooNeY
06-16-2015, 08:11 PM
I am excited to see new multiplayer gaming in an all out war. This game looks awesome and I can't wait to play the beta. Great job developers.

Veranicus
06-16-2015, 08:14 PM
I hope i will get to the testing, I love medieval fighting games.

Honor-And-Glory
06-16-2015, 09:10 PM
It must have been exciting revealing the project and seeing the reactions around the world!
Like many have said the game looks great, cant wait to see more :)

Marbane
06-17-2015, 12:55 AM
Wow.

I didn't get a change to watch Ubisoft's presser live so I'm watching the replay right now and For Honor blew me outta my chair. I've always been a lover of melee in any applicable game, whether it was advisable or not, as well as warrior cultures in general. To say that I am hyped for this game is a gross understatement. Thank you all for making this! I look forward to seeing more and can't wait to get my hands bloody.

Darkon 24
06-17-2015, 03:13 AM
Apenas lo vi me enamore, este tipo de juego lo he esperado toda mi vida, me encantaría aun más que tenga un modo juego tipo arena :rolleyes: , la verdad espero con ansias el juego instalado en mi consola, pero por favor al menos la beta, yaaaa.

XenoTech
06-17-2015, 03:56 AM
I missed the reveal of this AMAZING game but got a chance to see it today! Probably the one gane I cannot wait for!!!

Nailor124
06-17-2015, 05:21 AM
Looks awesome, Cant wait to get in game and try it all out.

FrenchBread2014
06-17-2015, 06:45 AM
I saw Fallout 4 first and was HYPED

I saw Dishonored 2 and I was bouncing in my chair

I saw this and now.. I'm trying not to use caps and get myself banned while still expressing how incredibly excited I am for this game. I feel like I could throw up, that's how excited I am for this. I can't say enough. I can't say close to enough.

Somemadhope7
06-17-2015, 07:24 AM
When I was watching E3 i really was not expecting much of Ubisoft. Same ole assassins creed and Fry Cray, cut and paste for them. Then they pulled For Honor out of the woodworks. I wish I knew about this sooner!! But I guess that is the point of an E3 reveal. Lets hope it can live up to the hype.

beschcode
06-17-2015, 08:48 AM
one of my top games from E3, great work ubisoft. looking forward to try the beta!

Serdones
06-17-2015, 09:00 AM
I like to think I've been around the block a few times. Usually, I'm not so quick to hop on a bandwagon. But For Honor has made me giddy with excitement. Its debut was one of those rare moments when you look at a game and realize it perfectly aligns with your tastes, interests and experiences. I love Chivalry and I love the Souls games for their PVP melee combat. For Honor seems to be a great contribution to that rare batch of games that emphasize weighty, quasi-realistic melee combat, versus the industry's traditional tendency toward fantastically overpowered action protagonists. Granted, you sure do cut through AI units like fodder in For Honor, but at least the hero-on-hero combat apparently hews to this idea.

Basically, I am excited for your game, please let me play it ASAP.

gosthunter99
06-17-2015, 09:56 AM
I'm so excited! :):):)

SnorriUlversson
06-17-2015, 11:02 AM
I've been waiting a game like this for so long...thank you

Arconar
06-17-2015, 12:39 PM
I've spent an unhealthy amount of time in Chivalry, and I got to say this game looks nothing short of amazing; I have pretty much no doubt that this game will take its place (at least for me). Really loving the visuals, animations (especially how the knight uses the hilt of the sword as a weapon too!) and the PvP combat (timing and patience seems imperative, as opposed to Chivalry, at least the latter). Didn't expect this to be the best game out of E3, but together with Fallout 4 it might very well be.

Oakmantle
06-17-2015, 03:07 PM
Whoop. Just had to tour the rest of the forum before I circled back to this thread, and I have to say I am more excited than I like to admit myself to be for something I only have had the pleasure of seeing short glimpses of.

I share a lot of the sentiments of the others that have posted here, that the game fills a blank spot in my gaming library between such games as Chivalry and the Souls series. Needless to say I am a big fan of Hack and Slash type games, but this may very well be hacking and slashing the frosting on the cake and decapitating the dot over the "i". Can't wait to play this game!

Sashok850
06-17-2015, 09:39 PM
Hello Guys, my name is Alexsander and i'm from Russia. I want talk, that long time i was waiting the game like this, and i did not think, that THIS game will be of Ubisoft! I love you guys for your games like Assasin's creed, Far Cry. And i hope, that you will have a progress in this way. In this massage i want congratulation you for "For Honor", because you do is so bigger step. I will wait...wait..wait and i'll following of your news and for YOUR GAME! RRRRR:) i hope you understand me and sorry for my english. really sorry
привет

shyWolverine
06-17-2015, 10:08 PM
For Honor has grabbed my full attention and I eagerly await more news and footage :D

LloydReign
06-17-2015, 11:50 PM
As many before just mentioned the game looks amazing and I am looking forward to trying this in the future. #IamKnight

MathiasCB
06-17-2015, 11:59 PM
I just feel like i need to give a HUGE thank you, been waiting for a game such as this to ''steal'' alot of my time.
Super excited! You've done well.

So... THANK YOU!

Doctrinaire
06-18-2015, 02:15 AM
this is the game I never knew I wanted. when I saw the game play my draw jopped...then I saw the cinematic trailer. I'm trembling in anticipation for this!

open the beta soon, please! :cool:

Invader_Darko
06-18-2015, 04:20 AM
This game was seriously the biggest and most welcomed surprise of E3. Looks incredibly fun! Cannot wait to get my hands on it! For Valhalla!

TrikRisk
06-18-2015, 07:22 PM
Thank you for making this game, it is literaly my dream game. I can be a Samurai and evolve myself in the battle.
P.S.: The Art of Battle? Best f****** name for a game control system. Just epic.

JLocher1
06-18-2015, 08:55 PM
I totally registered for early access! This game looks totally awesome and with a good combat system, can't wait to get into playin!

Black_Widow9
06-18-2015, 10:32 PM
Super excited about this! I cannot wait to play!

CaptianKok22
06-19-2015, 03:51 AM
once this games announced im selling Evolve, two old games and anything else just to get this game

LaBonJwaQc
06-19-2015, 07:23 AM
I have alot of time to spend and that game seems perfect for me ^^ #IamSamurai

Islam_Ahmadiyya
06-19-2015, 12:23 PM
Me and a friend of mine were actually thinking up of a new game that we will make in the future, we had many game mechanics figured out, and we just got to the combat system and got the basic ideas for defense and defensive tactics. I was thinking how I can incorporate a realistic, balanced, yet fun offensive combat system.

I must say, this game really inspired me big time! Looking forward to it.

fireeze
06-20-2015, 09:29 AM
This is the game I have been waiting for.................

Cant wait to get started. :)

All the best

fireeze

xyzCube
06-20-2015, 10:16 AM
I was always waiting for a game like this.
It is just like, dream came true.
#ForHonor

X_xWolverinEx_X
06-21-2015, 02:57 AM
For Honor has grabbed my full attention and I eagerly await more news and footage :D

you impostor

Fatal-Feit
06-21-2015, 08:31 AM
you impostor

there can only be one

MajorCynik
06-21-2015, 01:10 PM
Thanks for the welcome, glad to be here. Like many have already said, this looks a fantastic game and just the sort of visceral combat I've been looking for. Really excited to find out more but then patience has never been one of my virtues ;)

Great effort and vision. I hope this is BIG!!!

Barred
06-25-2015, 08:04 PM
For Honor was the surprise of the show for me. I normally stay away from melee combat games because the developers do not have a clue on the dynamics of sword work, just what looks 'good'. For Honor looks as if tries to give a more realistic feel of melee combat.

After over 10 years of Combat and fought both Dark Age and Medieval Plate Armour and working a forge making weapons, I am Viking all the way.

I wish For Honor all the very best.

RockyRCoon
06-27-2015, 08:30 PM
I am stoked for this game, I have been waiting so long for a good technical strategic swordplay game, Dark Souls was good but this will blow it completely away! I hope that there is good character development through storie line and background information making each class and wepon style uniqe. Supper excited, way to go guys can't wait to play! #IamSamuri

Kinguseless
06-28-2015, 05:39 AM
So much hype.

iTz_ayePatch
07-01-2015, 08:15 PM
Im not the only one that is like, super, duper, extremely, over the top, excited for this game right XD? :D

Looks amazing!! Will it be F2P?

Deadshot.
07-09-2015, 10:54 PM
Seriously doubt the F2P, bud.

Regardless, Emile and San - as you can see, we are all quite excited at the aspects of this game, and can't wait for more.
I'd love to pick a side - but I'm equally thrilled to try all of them. I wish that the registration gave THAT option instead of sticking us with one!

Cheers!

LaBonJwa
07-17-2015, 03:30 AM
#IamKnight

An0ther_Player
07-22-2015, 12:14 PM
Hi all,

Im really hyped For Honor like everyone else!

Im here to trawl the net for any info on For Honor and spread the word.

#iamsamurai
@mrforhonor

Slohanin
07-22-2015, 09:08 PM
The hype is real!
This game looks awesome!
#ForHonor
#IamKnight

lahmut
07-24-2015, 02:57 PM
Didn't play a lot games of Ubisoft but this one looks really nice.
One of the best looking middle age games i have ever seen.
Cant wait to play it.
Would like to see the "Ulfbert". The traditional weapon of the vikings
Keep it up!

Deltawave371
09-10-2015, 06:14 PM
Looks brilliant...

strigoi1958
09-16-2015, 04:54 PM
This game look AND sounds awesome... I cannot wait to try it at the EGX... (is there a demo... PLEASE tell me there is a demo :D) My Unity co-op team are ready.

icegem02
10-01-2015, 10:12 AM
the trailer was really amazing specially with the viking :D hope he has a badass ax it would fit his badass looks

Sadtraper
10-21-2015, 03:02 AM
I don't invest my time and my cash in a game when the game don't have any update when lot bugs and crash begin after play 2 week . So for one game of UBISOF need update might & magic duel of champion .

Is possible to download the game and also possible to go at the forum . But nobody at Ubisoft team answer in forum when people asking update for bugs and crash . The game crash . We need update , sure !

And why Ubisoft if the might & magic duel of champions is dead game don't close the forum and never think to stop the download of might & magic duel of champions if really M&M Duel of Champions are a dead game !!! ?

The game look like a game alive and people waiting in the forum 30 days to lauch the game in update mode . The bugs-crash continued .

Ubisoft team (people work at Ubisoft) don't come in might & magic duel of champions forum to explain a couple of words in context . The team of Ubisoft take a COFEE ?

We need déclaration from team of Ubisoft « For players waiting » ,Come ! Or close the forum and stop to let's people download the might & magic duel of champions game .

People don't want to be a vegetable !

Declaration is better .

SpaceElephant
10-22-2015, 07:31 PM
Hey thanks for the good words on DoC Sadtraper! You know I've been working on this game for 3 years right? We've put a lot of love into DoC, as much as we are still putting a lot of love everyday in For Honor. Unfortunately I don't think there's so much we can do, but I guarantee you that you are getting heard and DoC players were among the best communities I worked with!
#DoCForever

-SpaceE

Walkanwulf
10-28-2015, 07:08 PM
Hello forum! I join thee to hack and slay knights and wikings in the near future!

matantoine
10-30-2015, 08:21 PM
This game was very realistic and spectaculary but i had a problem with the sound, the music was covered by Noisy sounds! ( sorry for my English, i'm french! :p)

Proctorian
11-06-2015, 06:45 PM
From watching the footage of samurai gameplay i noticed the sword is upside down when on the hip.

Havemercy87
11-08-2015, 03:47 PM
From watching the footage of samurai gameplay i noticed the sword is upside down when on the hip.

That is how Samurai would have when not in use.

DjinnZGaming
11-15-2015, 06:29 AM
When is the game about to launch Sir ?
waiting for the game to come out soon :)

angel_1515
11-17-2015, 11:13 AM
Hello,

I got told by a friend about this game and I nearly died of hipe oversose when I saw the trailer. I'll keep fanboying around until I can actually kill some stuff ^_^

Dead1y-Derri
11-17-2015, 09:22 PM
Hello,

I got told by a friend about this game and I nearly died of hipe oversose when I saw the trailer. I'll keep fanboying around until I can actually kill some stuff ^_^

Welcome to the forums :)

RVSage
11-18-2015, 04:44 AM
Hi am RVSage

I am AC fan since 2010. Played all AC games. prince of persia fan since 90s to, excited to see For Honour

Was wondering does if this game has a single player campaign.

MisterWillow
11-18-2015, 07:14 AM
Was wondering does if this game has a single player campaign.

Yes. The devs have confirmed several times that there will be a full campaign.

No idea what it will entail, exactly, as no specifics have been given, but very happy to know one will be included. :D

RVSage
11-18-2015, 07:48 PM
Yes. The devs have confirmed several times that there will be a full campaign.

No idea what it will entail, exactly, as no specifics have been given, but very happy to know one will be included. :D

great . I love single player than multiplayer. The single player campaign can be a better ryse with art of battle

Sir-diealot
11-21-2015, 07:28 PM
You're game has some great possibilities, looks very good and I love things with edged weapons. How do one go about getting into any beta trials? Thank you for your time.

MisterWillow
11-21-2015, 08:53 PM
You're game has some great possibilities, looks very good and I love things with edged weapons. How do one go about getting into any beta trials? Thank you for your time.

At the main site (http://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/home/), there's a gold arrow at the top that says 'Register for Updates', click that, fill out the information, and you should be good. No betas have been announced yet (the PC-only alpha just happened, but that's it), so you haven't missed anything.

We're all just waiting... patiently... trying to nOT TO GO CRAZY---er, nope; calm---waiting patiently for them to release some information... (the anticipation, though :eek:)

guest-jKKdmTTv
11-28-2015, 06:34 AM
Didn't play a lot games of Ubisoft but this one looks really nice.
One of the best looking middle age games i have ever seen.
Cant wait to play it.
Would like to see the "Ulfbert". The traditional weapon of the vikings..

milos87popovic
11-30-2015, 06:11 PM
Bring this game on :D

D3ATH.CHASE
01-12-2016, 02:57 PM
Just joined this forum. I saw the demo at E3 but i have never had a chance to play it. Looks great! Digging the viking class being a bald bearded man already. Would love to get in on another PC beta if you ever offer one!

Dead1y-Derri
01-12-2016, 11:16 PM
Just joined this forum. I saw the demo at E3 but i have never had a chance to play it. Looks great! Digging the viking class being a bald bearded man already. Would love to get in on another PC beta if you ever offer one!

Welcome to the forums!

angeltower123
01-13-2016, 10:11 PM
This game looks fantastic i hope it will live up to the hype. I can't wait to play as the skill and agility warriors #IAmSamurai

Serxhio1997
01-14-2016, 07:54 PM
Idk about the gameplay, if it's all about attacking and defending castles but if it is make it smth bigger ... well it would be a waste if the game was that small ! Looking forward for more info from this game!

Imperial_Dane
01-15-2016, 10:26 PM
Idk about the gameplay, if it's all about attacking and defending castles but if it is make it smth bigger ... well it would be a waste if the game was that small ! Looking forward for more info from this game!

Well information is basically the one thing we have incredibly little of. I know next to nothing about this game except it's got swords in it. And samurais, vikings and some knights.

The_Pope_MCMXC
01-31-2016, 12:21 PM
Hi everybody!

Still so hyped about this game!

#IamSamurai

#TheChosen

#PS4!

williamjohn01
02-02-2016, 08:35 AM
It looks amazing. Great to have this forum topic.

Dead1y-Derri
02-06-2016, 02:35 PM
Welcome Everyone!

Bushivlad
02-21-2016, 12:22 PM
It looks like a Great game !!!! We hope well ...

PAN_1972
02-24-2016, 12:54 PM
This game is on my "looking forward to" list since summer 2015! Ok, when will this be available for pre-order in Europe and will there be a collectors edition :)

guest-QTb0QAtH
03-08-2016, 05:41 AM
This is the game I have been waiting for.................

Cant wait to get started.

All the best

drazaaa
03-08-2016, 07:58 AM
The game looking sick but can someone tell us when the release will be ?

sauceypirate
03-29-2016, 02:08 PM
Hi guys,

Very excited to play this game,
#IamstillunsurewhoIam. I know it might be common sense
and already posted somewhere but I hope you guys
have a solid ranking system in mind is all I can say.
I want to be the top! Good luck to the developers
and good luck to anyone I meet on the battlefield.;)

m4xwell852
04-01-2016, 07:40 AM
Oh! (https://shiromaniakalidalofficial.blog.com) really i have no word exactly to express my feeling.
Great Game:cool::o

gercampion2015
04-07-2016, 05:29 PM
Cant wait for it how do I get my hands on the beta if we get one any one know

Dead1y-Derri
04-11-2016, 10:26 PM
Welcome to the forums Gercampion2015!

FLYINGvDUTCHMAN
04-18-2016, 04:11 AM
Hey guys, I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this game, so much so that Ive gone through YouTube looking for all of the footage I could find. I've realized that new footage isn't coming out much and was just wondering if it might be a good idea to release new bits of footage now and then to keep this game in the fore front of consumer minds.

I was also interested in where the Vikings fit into the attribute scale, for example, Samurai are fast, deadly, but have low defense. Knights are tanky, and can take a bit longer to hit. I'm going to take a guess and say that you guys have already figured out where you want to place the Vikings (Norsemen), but I think a cool mechanic would be to introduce a berserk mechanic, where Vikings take damage more easily than Knights, but refuse to die in the heat of battle, so that as long as they continue to attack an enemy they will stay on the threshold of death, but once the blade stops swinging, the knees drop to the floor and they are stunned, ready for the killing blow. You could also introduce a mechanic where as Vikings drop in health their attacks will become increasingly wilder, faster, harder to block and more deadly (The beserker rage), but their care for their own defense diminishes and they take more damage and are slower to block themselves. This could improve the diversity of the tempo in fights, so fights increase and decrease in tempo and become more unique and interesting for players.

#IamViking

V4nClief
04-22-2016, 04:32 PM
Hello all new members as of now we do not have a word on the beta from what we gathered and as far as a release date we are keeping our fingers crossed we will hear something at E3 in June. Welcome and feel free to chat it up and create some buss about this promising game.

V4nClief
04-22-2016, 04:34 PM
Hey guys, I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this game, so much so that Ive gone through YouTube looking for all of the footage I could find. I've realized that new footage isn't coming out much and was just wondering if it might be a good idea to release new bits of footage now and then to keep this game in the fore front of consumer minds.

I was also interested in where the Vikings fit into the attribute scale, for example, Samurai are fast, deadly, but have low defense. Knights are tanky, and can take a bit longer to hit. I'm going to take a guess and say that you guys have already figured out where you want to place the Vikings (Norsemen), but I think a cool mechanic would be to introduce a berserk mechanic, where Vikings take damage more easily than Knights, but refuse to die in the heat of battle, so that as long as they continue to attack an enemy they will stay on the threshold of death, but once the blade stops swinging, the knees drop to the floor and they are stunned, ready for the killing blow. You could also introduce a mechanic where as Vikings drop in health their attacks will become increasingly wilder, faster, harder to block and more deadly (The beserker rage), but their care for their own defense diminishes and they take more damage and are slower to block themselves. This could improve the diversity of the tempo in fights, so fights increase and decrease in tempo and become more unique and interesting for players.

#IamViking

I like that and from what I read there will be certain feats for each faction hopefully this could be one of them for vikings.

silverGryphon39
05-30-2016, 07:18 PM
Hello all new members as of now we do not have a word on the beta from what we gathered and as far as a release date we are keeping our fingers crossed we will hear something at E3 in June. Welcome and feel free to chat it up and create some buss about this promising game.

I am sad to hear that nobody has heard anything about it so far. I am really interested and it might be the only game that I would want to buy at release.

ToVirtuE
06-03-2016, 07:01 PM
I am glad I came across this amazing game today.
Can't wait to see some more footage and join the discussion here :)

Greetings from Germany

P.S.: Send me a PM if you are already looking for a Guild to team up. I think we can do sth. great here! :o

DerHerbman
06-13-2016, 01:26 PM
Hi there,
I follow this game now since the last E3 and I can´t wait to get my hands on it. You have a great community here, which I want to be a part of. I´m from Germany, so sorry for my grammar sometimes, but I can handle a Sword ant thats I think is more important ;)

I´m waiting for a good Swordsgame since Bushido Blade on the ps1!
If you don´t know it, which I doubt check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmcZ4IsKwaM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmcZ4IsKwaM

What I saw so far For Honor will be a great Swordfighting game and I hope that they will aim more for Simulation then for Arcade. I know its hard for a game to be a true sim and be fun and reach the masses, but what I saw is just amazing!

I plan on creating a German PS4 Funclan so ad me with a comment on PS4 (derHerbman) If you are German and we will play some great Wars together.

Lord_Arktan
06-14-2016, 06:20 PM
What do we have to do for being selected in the beta program?

DerHerbman
06-15-2016, 10:13 AM
Why do I always have to enter a captcha?
Did I not activate the account properly or is it how the forum works?
Also this don´t seem to prevent from bots :confused:

mandro96
06-17-2016, 12:26 PM
i am a big fan of sword games and this year´s e3 made me want to get this game even more. it´s the first game that i registered for a game´s alpha and beta :D

Newtons_3rd_Law
06-21-2016, 11:55 AM
FOR HONOR looks like it will kick Chivalry: Medieval Warfare`s rear end down the road, and then some.

I do hope it does not become politicised like Battlefield 1 (WW1 game), or MAFIA 3 (Italian Mafia African Mobster game), and you stick an African as the lead Africa Viking/WW1 African European Soldier/African Mafia Mobster etc etc etc. We hate that BS in Europe. We already have enough nutters to deal with, without liberals getting ready to be thrown on the fire of Boycott & middle finger.

And no Microtransactions (or fairies).

Buying Gold Edition if sanity prevails.

MCRAPTER
06-21-2016, 03:29 PM
I'm very interested in this game because it seems pretty cool. I hope that the Internet connection will be good

romeyrome1975
06-24-2016, 04:23 AM
When will the alpha be released? ive been watching my emails constantly..i really want to play this!! i signed up and chose to play the knight..can we change later or once you choose a role are you stuck with it all through the alpha?? and i take it we will be notified through email if chosen?

mandro96
06-28-2016, 12:24 PM
i signed up for the alpha but i didnt get to choose my player. how do i choose my player?

coma987
06-28-2016, 12:35 PM
i signed up for the alpha but i didnt get to choose my player. how do i choose my player?

?

dinio91
07-14-2016, 12:37 AM
Hello everyone
We are very pleased to launch the official FOR HONOR forum, a place where we can discuss about your new future favorite game! :D
Emile aka "SpaceElephant" and San aka "Sanourai", your two Community Developers located at Ubisoft Montreal, within the development team, will be your hosts and will keep you updated about the evolution of the project and the different events we'll be part of.

Also, you can find all of the latest news and information on our official website. (http://www.forhonorgame.com/) And make sure to register, so you can be among the first to play the game, and take part in different sweepstakes.

Cheers!

SpaceElephant and Sanourai

to whom it may concern,

1.I would like to know how do I redeem my for honor rewards?
2. will the beta be a first come first serve bases? Or would player be chosen at random? or will the beta only be for the players that registered?
3. will the game have a collectors edition for us release?

I look forward to hear from you with any updates regarding my questions,

dinio91

PS I been very excited about the game since last year E3 when it was first announced

MisterWillow
07-14-2016, 02:35 AM
1.I would like to know how do I redeem my for honor rewards?

No idea. I still can't get the challenges or rewards to show up for me on the site. I did get an email saying that I had over 1000, though... So that's nice.

2. will the beta be a first come first serve bases? Or would player be chosen at random? or will the beta only be for the players that registered?

We're not exactly sure how participants are chosen (and I'm not sure the devs are going to tell us). I do think it's safe to say, though, that you absolutely need to be registered for the beta to have a chance.

3. will the game have a collectors edition for us release?

Nothing regarding any physical editions has been released yet.

Guy212127
07-15-2016, 03:44 AM
Will there be a For Honor: Original Soundtrack? Please respond with any information.

Fluid-Thunder
07-25-2016, 11:00 PM
when will there be another update for some gameplay is saw the knight gameplay on youtube but i never saw that gameplay on any site from ubisoft/for honor

daves89gt
08-19-2016, 02:49 AM
I can not wait for this game. I saw it was being developed in 2015 and been hyping it to a buddy. Now he can't wait. We find games to play together and say it is a filler game until February 2017.

NecronlordZephry
08-19-2016, 04:08 AM
If I don't get access then you guys who do make sure to do your best to break the game and at least try to give some feed back, you guys are going to help both shape and greatly help get rid of any bugs/glitches, I'm counting on you sexy beasts.

saharhostnile
08-20-2016, 06:14 PM
[QUOTE=Roghlinn;10854765]Look really good i can't to play![/QUHail to the new chieftain!
OTE]

IGotNothing111
08-25-2016, 03:34 PM
Hype Train

HitMan00
09-14-2016, 04:04 PM
i have a question,

will there be differen't finishers. every video i see it's the same finisher over and over.
Can we change the look of our character, i would love to see different outfits for the berserk and Orochi.

Shazilfrps4
09-14-2016, 08:52 PM
When will the alpha be released? ive been watching my emails constantly..i really want to play this!! i signed up and chose to play the knight..can we change later or once you choose a role are you stuck with it all through the alpha?? and i take it we will be notified through email if chosen?

alpha will start tomorrow at 3 European time, I got my code yesterday around evening pre loaded the game now waiting for it to begin :)

Townsey86
09-15-2016, 01:57 PM
HI,
I received an invitation for the closed alpha yesterday but it is on the xbox one and i dont have an xbox one is there a way to change it to pc ?

any hep in the matter will be greatly appreciated

many thanks

DRPBlade
09-21-2016, 05:23 AM
At the alphas end i recieved a handle for my orochi that had a blue background and seemed to be rare it also was unique in style with it being a golden dragon as the handle has anyone one else recieved something similar in your time spent in the alpha?

Adolfin_
09-21-2016, 12:54 PM
I have a Macbook Pro and can run most games that don't require a beefy computer but I wanted to know if
a) It'd be available for me
b) If my computer could support it

ZuivrZilvr
11-02-2016, 03:28 PM
I have a Macbook Pro and can run most games that don't require a beefy computer but I wanted to know if
a) It'd be available for me
b) If my computer could support it

You can always just run Bootcamp, like me.

Anyways, super excited about For Honor! The combat system seems pretty good, hopefully even good enough for a large competitive scene.

Serjtakian420
11-03-2016, 04:44 PM
At the alphas end i recieved a handle for my orochi that had a blue background and seemed to be rare it also was unique in style with it being a golden dragon as the handle has anyone one else recieved something similar in your time spent in the alpha?

Yes after reaching renown rank 2 with my conqueror during the alpha i starting getting blue renown gear that maxed out at lvl 12 instead of lvl 6 which is what the white gear maxed out at. I also obtained a few purple piece's off gear once i had reached renown rank 4 but thats as far as i got in the alpha.

Lord_Firaeveus
12-13-2016, 04:01 AM
Any good guy?
who tell me how to access the beta
boy´s crying...

FinderofDeath
12-16-2016, 09:44 PM
What's the reason for making everything online guys?? I understand multiplayer but single-player now requires online as well. Come on Ubisoft everything was perfect. I can understand the drop of split-screen but now this. I took part in the alpha and love it but I don't particularly care of multiplayer, unless its with friends, and I just saw the new trailer making want the game even more now but after hearing this news, its starting to make me question my pre-order. Please fix this don't let this awesome chance go to waste please. This game couldn't be anymore awesome then it already is so please PLEASE keep something for the casual gamer.

el_CHINOCUDEIRO
12-21-2016, 12:43 PM
This is my first message
I´m sooo hyped with this game , specially duels. I am a fightgame player and I´m surprised of the depth of this mode. I thought this game was going to be a hack´slash but Ubisoft you did a great work on the combat mechanics.
I WANT A BETA KEY, so badly, please.....;)

bautipenayo
01-05-2017, 01:12 AM
Please ubisoft I need acces to the beta please!!!!I need to check if my computer can run the game. If it is able to run the game I will surely buy it but I don´t want to take the risk of buying it and not being able to play. Please I need the beta acces!!!!

DizzyDave42O
01-06-2017, 01:15 AM
Yeah yeah, what everybody else probably said, lets get on with the new Beta and invite keys please! Heads will be rolling soon enough...

badrackas
01-06-2017, 06:21 PM
please share a beta key with me :) samurai kensei here

Loved Martyr FT
01-07-2017, 05:47 AM
I'm a console gamer and we haven't heard anything about the release date of the open beta for us. anyone know it?

XxKILLASEEDxX
01-14-2017, 07:55 AM
Hello warriors, I just gotta say that this game is totally knocking my socks off right now.

ShogunTKDMan
01-20-2017, 03:11 PM
Guys at Ubisoft, I've been a avid Rainbow Six Vegas player and I've been looking for something to replace my addiction. This game looks cool, I'm very happy to have samurais represented!

Cory.scarey
01-21-2017, 08:20 PM
How long does it usually take to receive the key code if you got it

CutLifeKeef
01-22-2017, 12:27 AM
I hope I get the opportunity for the beta

WaT588
01-24-2017, 10:31 AM
Can't wait for the game to release, super hyped!!!

CAPF-Stone
01-24-2017, 12:43 PM
I have participated in two tests. Why didn't this test me? Who can understand the feeling of a game you want to play?:mad:

CAPF-Stone
01-24-2017, 12:46 PM
My mailbox is 516705180 @ QQ. com hopes the official can provide me with an explanation. I have bought the game and participated in 2 tests.

KingofCatz
01-27-2017, 12:08 AM
This game looks awesome. The controls for the PC version however are lacking. Too many buttons to hit to either block or attack. The Viking's movements compared to the other classes is much slower and less fluid. I do, however love the game. Maybe the control aspect for Pc can be addressed.

SuperBilks
02-01-2017, 06:30 AM
If anybody plays on XB1 and is choosing the Viking faction, i made a group called the Vikings of Valkeinheim. Feel free to join. My GT is iBeSuperRob.

MRxFROSTBITEx
02-01-2017, 09:03 PM
the beta page is not giving me anything to sign up with i have signed in and everything..

faleztransfer
02-03-2017, 11:39 AM
One of my top games from E3, (http://www.faleztransfer.com/) great work ubisoft. looking forward to try the beta!

antrafting
02-04-2017, 10:10 AM
I just feel like i need to give a HUGE thank you, (http://www.antalyarafting.com/) been waiting for a game such as this to ''steal'' alot of my time.

transferim
02-06-2017, 10:53 AM
Thank you for making this game, it is literaly my dream game. (http://www.transferim.net/) I can be a Samurai and evolve myself in the battle.

Shin_im
02-08-2017, 12:47 PM
Is this game crossplatform?
How can I play with my friend, which play it on PS4 and I play on PC?

Thank you!

X0x_ArmoR_x0X
02-08-2017, 08:12 PM
If you're on Ps4 and got skill feel free to join me. X0x_ArmoR_x0X

Crut0s
02-10-2017, 12:57 PM
What a poorly run open beta, GJ ubisoft

Meksikinietis
02-10-2017, 02:40 PM
If i buy DELUXE EDITION i get soundtrack and lithography?

jerrinkalappa
02-10-2017, 03:16 PM
I have to say I am mind blown playing the Beta which had a few Multiplayer issues though........but its just the Beta so I cant wait for the release on Feb 14th :)

PlatniumG
02-10-2017, 06:59 PM
ry for honor. I've been playing ubisoft games since assassins creed 1. And never have I ever been more displeased about this game. Yes the concept is interesting. First game to try and make a skilled multiplayer hand to hand combat. But honestly deadlyest warrior is a better game. With the amount of time the game for honor glitch or lags while in combat just take the whole enjoyable moment right out of the game. Plus half of your characters are not even realistically following the actual laws of physics. Thaught this game would of brought out a real realistic hand to hand fighting combat game. But it can't even deliver that. Server are the worst. Played all 3 betas. Each one of them. Just got worst. The alpha was a better game state then it's so called finish version. I realy don't like how this game has been taking forever to release. Hype uss all up 2 years ago. Advertising that this game was gona bring a reality close combat fighting. But it's more or Less. Just league of Legends. Just in a 3rd person view. I mean if your a street fighter or even a guy who practiced martial arts. You'd know that the way some of the characters move in the game. And how quick some of the strikings are. Just doesn't add up in real life. Technically the peacekeaper and orochi. Would **** up all the other one in a real life physics base contest. Any way ra t is almost over. Haha. I just find that they wasted allot of money in the making of this game. They spent allot of time in the making. With not allot to show. Another fail hame realeas for unsoft. With all the alpha and betas they have done. Wouldint t suprise me Id they had actually loss allot of of ther pre oders and game buyers. They oulda been better off just adding trailers and teasers. To keep uss in the motivational train. But now that I know where the train is heading ima be jumping off. See you later for honor. If they fix there **** servers and the characters physical mouvments. I might play it at a friends house if they buy it haha

Inexis95
02-10-2017, 07:57 PM
I'll be honest, I didn't expect anything from Ubisoft this E3.

But you guys blew me away with this game, looks awesome. Reminds me of Chilvarly.
This is probably my favorite new IP shown on E3 so far :D

Well done, looking forward to more info on how combat works.
Is it stick movement based? timing?
Anything you guys can share :D

Fantastic? where is fantastic? for play with friend u need 3 hours... this is only for the NAT! Good Job UBISOFT... i don't buy this game for this!

Graczdari1991pl
02-10-2017, 10:17 PM
When do the full version servers start? I have already got Playstation 4 story campaigne and I can't play it.

Than you in advance for your reply. :)

SiK EviL
02-11-2017, 05:46 AM
Just to let you know I will not buy this game unless you do something about the Samurai. They are annoying and op as fuq... Only really bad kids use Samurai

ElMonoTroll
02-11-2017, 04:39 PM
The main problema is that brothers which would like to buy the game will not be able to play. Im so ****ing angry because the ****ing IP has problems between us.

If you don´t solve this me and every other brother or sister aren´t going to buy the game.

Torgofoxtrot160
02-11-2017, 08:50 PM
This games codding on peer to peer is lazy and garbage instead of doing a server they went peer to peer, which means even if your internet good one guy can lag the match they way they codded they latency net. They say they adjusted it to drop peoples who pings spike but when online everyone ping spikes therefore you going have they b/s connection drama the beta and alpha had and they dont seem to be fixing it. claiming they reduced the latency to drop people when ping goes high results and random drops .. game crashes and many more issues. Where a server would of been more stable and suitable for Online Multiplayer games.. Being Lazy and cheap is not an excuse i Feel after a year of testing this game is going be as ****ty as Last Assassin Creed and as buggy. Just wish was way refund my 100$ be the last Ubisoft game i ever buy

L-TrAiN420
02-11-2017, 10:20 PM
So I've been playing the beta the past couple days and the one problem I have with it is the inability to loot weapons. It would be a great improvement to the game play if I had access to the full arsenal of weapons instead of only having one weapon per class even though you can customize it i would be far better if the weapons were interchangeable I think it would boost the replay value as well just a little food for thought thanks for reading/ listening

TitanGuard
02-11-2017, 10:48 PM
Разработчики. Слушайте внимательно.
Баланса вообщее не какого. Все тока и играют самураями. Разработчики в смысли так любят самураев , что позабыли о балансе?
У них выносливость почти не кончается , очень подвижные , бьют быстро , блин да как играть вот на пример с вождем против них? Я пока замах делаю они мне почти все жизнь снимают. Не зря все берут самураев , потому что очень сильные и не сбалансированные.

Я игру верну в steam.. 2000 рублей платить за битву против азиатов? да да . Блин каждый 2 бой против азиата, Игра вроде про 3 фракции. А в дуэли одни АЗИАТЫ. Давайте уже решайте эту проблему. Играть не возможно.:Сумасшедший:

khlaf
02-12-2017, 12:33 AM
i like the game at the beginning but after i played it a long time i found that most player choosing these two op heroes (Orochi , The Peacekeepers) they are fast and keep hitting without losing stamina logically it made me upset and i am going to refund the game cause no balance in the heroes these two are really op even their special ability is also op

i am really disappointed :(

PendragonArtura
02-12-2017, 12:44 AM
i like the game at the beginning but after i played it a long time i found that most player choosing these two op heroes (Orochi , The Peacekeepers) they are fast and keep hitting without losing stamina logically it made me upset and i am going to refund the game cause no balance in the heroes these two are really op even their special ability is also op

Wait for an attack, parry like in the advanced tutorial. It will open you a free light attack. Repeat, or combo on the opening.
The idea is to never try to get the hit first on a faster heroe than your. You need to Block, parry, counter attack, and sometime if the battle last too much, you gain the revench from all your block and you are unstoppable.

khlaf
02-12-2017, 01:01 AM
Wait for an attack, parry like in the advanced tutorial. It will open you a free light attack. Repeat, or combo on the opening.
The idea is to never try to get the hit first on a faster heroe than your. You need to Block, parry, counter attack, and sometime if the battle last too much, you gain the revench from all your block and you are unstoppable.

these heroes are really op dude i am not noob and i know what to do these heroes even if i play by them it is hard to be defeated and u could take anybody down no matter what

RaidoKnight
02-12-2017, 01:20 AM

these heroes are really op dude i am not noob and i know what to do these heroes even if i play by them it is hard to be defeated and u could take anybody down no matter what
oh yeah dude, cool dude, you're not a noob dude, PK N00b dude, no skill dude.

Bye, no one will miss you. One crybaby less.

khlaf
02-12-2017, 04:28 AM
oh yeah dude, cool dude, you're not a noob dude, PK N00b dude, no skill dude.

Bye, no one will miss you. One crybaby less.

this my opinion ... so stfu

Ubisoftisgaaaa
02-12-2017, 09:05 AM
**** this game it sucks and **** the creators worst money spent ever I'm taking the piece of **** out and setting it on fire right now ****ing it

CubanNightwing
02-12-2017, 09:51 AM
Hello everyone!

We are very pleased to launch the official FOR HONOR forum, a place where we can discuss about your new future favorite game! :D
Emile aka "SpaceElephant" and San aka "Sanourai", your two Community Developers located at Ubisoft Montreal, within the development team, will be your hosts and will keep you updated about the evolution of the project and the different events we'll be part of.

Also, you can find all of the latest news and information on our official website. (http://www.forhonorgame.com/) And make sure to register, so you can be among the first to play the game, and take part in different sweepstakes.

Cheers!

I've got to say I love the game its great and fun. I'm super hype for this game, only problem that worries me is in the beta I can't find games when I'm a party of 3, also when i play dominion or deathmatch I keep on getting errors on dominion when my team is winning and the game is almost over and deathmatch it happens randomly no matter when my team is winning or not. These are some of the few things that me and my friends are dealing with. I'm hoping that these issues get fix. I know its just a beta but seeing how close the game is to launch worries me. Because In the rainbow six beta these same issues were occurring and when the final game came out those issues were still there for a while till they fixed it. I know that this isn't rainbow six but just seeing whats happening in this beta just worries me. I bring these issues up because of how excited I am for this game, I just don't want to be let down.

Thank you,
Fan and player of the game.

mahdioof
02-12-2017, 09:57 AM
ubi
**** u and ur buggy games
u r piss a **** company
shouldnot buy a **** from ur company
with this laggy server and buggy games
plz dont made online games **** company
go and made single games
pigs

ricky_50
02-12-2017, 01:40 PM
This is hands down the greatest game I have ever played... Well that's what I thought up until the open beta. It is simply astounding at how an amazing game could become so distasteful over the time span of about a week. It makes me deeply upset that such a great game that would have been the high light of my games is now top of the list for games to avoid. What makes it the most painful is all my friends are getting the game and will be putting up with it so alas maybe this is this game the finally pushed me over the edge and gets me to say goodbye to gaming.
Thanks but no thanks

LIQUIDHITZ88
02-13-2017, 01:19 AM
My biggest frustration with the beta was the constant running away of enemies that were getting beaten. I think that if a player has been damaged at all or at a certain level of health a running stamina bar should limit the amount of time they could run. That would keep the pace of game fluid as well not effecting the fighting stamina. It wouldnt effect players running to points in dominion after respawn because their health would be full. Otherwise I enjoyed the game very much and am looking forward to hundreds and hundreds of hours of violent melee combat

NukeOfficial_
02-13-2017, 05:48 PM
Welcome to the For Honor Forum! [ https://g.redditmedia.com/_d1aPEC6PhI3x4vqJ5AhOwaJkhCl731Aps1Ulii0DK0.gif?w= 550&fm=mp4&mp4-fragmented=false& in a nutshell]

LocoDanger
02-13-2017, 07:12 PM
Hey everybody,
I digged a lot the Open Beta, really wasn't disappointed, and now I am wondering: if I buy the full game coming out tomorrow, will I keep all the progression I got from playing the four last days ?

AlterEgo103
02-14-2017, 07:01 AM
I played both the closed Beta and Open for For Honor and have hardly been more excited about a game before. It was fun and challenging and extremely rewarding. My only dissagreement with the Beta was a 3 day champion status. I thought that was for the sake of Beta for all to have fun. I got to Reputation 2 Gear Score 50 on my Orochi during beta, I saw Reputation 3 and 4s with purple gear score...in the Beta...but here's what is extremely disappointing. Not only are you giving A WEEK of Champ status, but you're also allowing people to BUY STEEL AND UP TO A YEAR OF CHAMPION!? I'm sorry Ubisoft but what the actual ****, people were already almost max level on 1 or more characters before a 4 day Beta ended, now you're giving people LONGER champion status and you're allowing Wallet warriors to buy themselves through the game. My buddies and I have been playing the release for 55 minutes now and we just came across 2 players, a level 11 Orochi with Gear Score 13 and a 10 Raider with Gear score 15...in LESS THEN A GOD DAMN HOUR, THANK YOU, YOU BROKE AN EPIC GAME. A WEEK OF CHAMPION STATUS!? YOU'RE GAME WILL BE DONE IN 7 DAYS. if there is a way to refund digital purchases please let me know. I'm insanely upset at how easy you just made this game. You think you just made your game more open and easy "don't have time to play? buy steel and champ status" no. what you just did was make a cult game before it launched. Wallet Warriors will be max level and gear in less then a week, and everyone who doesn't wanna spend extra money on the game is going to see purple gear before 1 week hits (don't believe me? I saw purple gear score all over the beta) so yes, before 1 week, non pay players will see paid players at ridiculously high levels and gear (if not maxed which it will be) and they're gonna quit because it's ********. I give it 6 months and this will be another Bloodborne or Titanfall, a very, very small community, where people are all going to know each other and a game won't ever start because "oh **** that dude he's insane I've played him 5 times this week" I'm glad I played the Beta. Your beta was your Vanilla WoW and Burning Crusade. Your released and finish game is Mists of Pandaria and beyond, where even a 7 year old who only thinks the game is pretty, and has no actual **** what's going on, will be full epic in 2 months. How does that make you feel? You could care less, because as long as you get money, you're happy, you don't care about the community of people who wanna play your game, you just wanna see who is gonna pay. It's all so sad.

MumeiKensei
02-14-2017, 08:42 AM
the connection is my only problem and i cant really play the multiplayer part. specially the dominion and elimination always have an error message, disconnects before match starts, takes for evert to find a game. yeah thats pretty much what i've been experiencing, and i dont know how long my patience will last. Cheers.

MumeiKensei
02-14-2017, 09:06 AM
Hey everybody,
I digged a lot the Open Beta, really wasn't disappointed, and now I am wondering: if I buy the full game coming out tomorrow, will I keep all the progression I got from playing the four last days ?

no

Meksikinietis
02-14-2017, 04:30 PM
I dont know how you test valkyrie... but he dont have dmg,0 stamina,0 block,0 speed....

Meksikinietis
02-14-2017, 04:37 PM
And why vikings have so boring executions? all vikings have executios like assiassins...

AFTERMATHI
02-14-2017, 08:35 PM
Please do a shield or sword bash or even a head butt to celebrate a victory with a fellow team mate!

DANNY123LOL
02-14-2017, 10:52 PM
Just bought this game ... deluxe edition, and messed up my activation codes. registered them for pc not xbox .. what can i do

Meksikinietis
02-15-2017, 12:34 AM
amm valkyrie emotion sound dont working ;)

Cheesedream24
02-15-2017, 04:13 PM
you shouldn't have to re earn ur feats in each game you should already have the abilities especially since you typically only ever cab unlock 2 in a game also the clan you fight for you should only be able to use those characters since it should be special to that clan please for the loves of god Pease fix at least one of these things

Jerkface101
02-15-2017, 04:53 PM
You only ever get two???? You just need to up your game and get more kills/captures and what not. typically i always get all 4 and am able to use and re-use my last feat most of the time. Keep practicing

Meksikinietis
02-15-2017, 04:57 PM
Dodge is broken. if you dodge in enemy mid attack he still hit you. Block is broken. If i blocked left side attack and i cant block right side attack :) And samurai is spam all time with light attack and with infinity stamina... i dont know how you make this game but i think you director you that is LOVE samurais..

MMayDaYY
02-15-2017, 07:54 PM
I can play with some friends on my list but some it won't let me invite to my group?

Why is this?
And how can I fix?

SassMan86
02-15-2017, 08:49 PM
Hello everyone!

Cheers!

Dear Ubisoft my name is Angus i am very angry now let me tell you why. See ive been looking forward to For Honor for months now and the fact it is an online only game is dumb.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I want to play not just with others but on my own as well. I dont often have time to devote to twenty minute matches. Sometimes its nice to take a few minutes and ply the game. so it would be nice if you didnt decide what was best for your fans. Hope you have a nice day.

jeffparkerus
02-15-2017, 09:11 PM
fantastic details:)

TripicalMoon
02-15-2017, 09:52 PM
For Honor Nice Game:)Good LooK

gabo_ing03
02-15-2017, 10:13 PM
Estoy bastane molesto porque los vikingos estan demasiado chetos,son duros,hacen un buen daño y (los mas probable es.que.sea un error)que con un combo o golpe te estunean todo el rato y te.dejan sin estamina bastante rapido

Cheesedream24
02-16-2017, 09:30 AM
You only ever get two???? You just need to up your game and get more kills/captures and what not. typically i always get all 4 and am able to use and re-use my last feat most of the time. Keep practicing I'm always in 1st place with at least 10 kills what am I not doing

Cheesedream24
02-16-2017, 09:33 AM
I'm always in 1st place with at least 10 kills what am I not doing also its stupid you can only use ur abilities in domination

Cheesedream24
02-16-2017, 09:38 AM
Dear Ubisoft my name is Angus i am very angry now let me tell you why. See ive been looking forward to For Honor for months now and the fact it is an online only game is dumb.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I want to play not just with others but on my own as well. I dont often have time to devote to twenty minute matches. Sometimes its nice to take a few minutes and ply the game. so it would be nice if you didnt decide what was best for your fans. Hope you have a nice day.
I agree I'm very disappointed in the game but still have hope for it as long as you guys actually listen to the fans and make the correct fixes

Zackry013th
02-16-2017, 05:47 PM
It's similar to Banner lord tho.

djayfireman
02-18-2017, 05:51 PM
Are you guys working on any of the matchmaking problems, guard break timing, bugged blocking or the overall quality of life of this game. Cause on our side it looks like you guys are doing nothing again like you did on Division and are just collecting money...again!

Oribitus
02-19-2017, 05:40 AM
Spent the $100 on the game hoping that Ubisoft could hold its water... Tonight Myself and my friends have DC'd 4x in different matches towards the end total server drop and no xp / rewards... going to be asking for a refund if this continues.... (this is not the 1st night we have had issues, this is just the straw)

IMP3RIALLI22ARD
02-19-2017, 04:14 PM
Mein Gott wie kann man dieses wunderschöne Spiel, sowie diese echt gute Spielidee sooooooooo dermaßen versauen..????? mal ganz im ernst ich hätte ne bitte an euch: ,acht den Kesei doch bitte noch ein bisschen stärker und die unblockbare Fähigkeit im herrschaftsmodus einfach passiv!!!!!! dann können sie sich sobald das Team spwant einmal mit ihren LEICHTEN ATTACKEN durch das ganze Team wirbeln und haben dabei den spaß ihres Lebens ......... das wäre doch mal schön...... naja aber auch ohne passive ist er mit seinen ausweichschritten sowie dem üblen schaden MIT SEINEN LEICHTEN ATTACKEN dabei auch schon jetzt ziemlich unaufhaltsam. aber gut ich meine mal ganz von diesem dreckigen Server System und der dardurch entstehenden verbindungsprobleme abgesehen gibt's es auch noch mehr Charaktere die einfach nicht gut gebalaned sind........ aber das wissen wohl alle Spieler selber die gegen diese Klassen Spielen und diese auch spielen. ........ habe das gefühl das ubisoft einfach nur Sonderschüler einstellt die sich alle zusammen in nen Kreis stellen und ihren Namen Tanzen können nachdem sie die Schadenswerte und mechaniken mancher Charaktere beim Kniffeln ausgewürfelt haben!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hoffe ubisoft wird da in nächste zeit noch ordentlich was ändern denn sonst werde ich, und ich denke auch viele andere die das selbe denken dieses spiel einfach in die ecke werfen werden........ und es nicht mehr spielen werden. naja und das war jetzt auch definitiv das letzte ubisoft game das ich mir holen werde denn wenn man die anderen games anschaut ist es da nicht anders

außerdem werde ich in vielen weitern foren meine post machen und die spieler von dieser Sache überzeugen..... bis das spiel einfach von niemanden mehr gespielt werden will weil es einfach nicht gebalanced ist.....

naja dann noch mal nen schönen tag und frohes zocken

PS: spiele selber nen raider

IMP3RIALLI22ARD
02-19-2017, 04:34 PM
Sry habe schnell geschrieben das ich ein wenig gereizt war..... aber wenn man nicht immer nur was an Posts kritisieren würde, sondern darüber mal hinweg sehen würde und über das geschriebene nachdenken würde, wäre das auch mal hilfreich.

BLACKDRACO83
02-20-2017, 06:43 PM
Hey thanks for the good words on DoC Sadtraper! You know I've been working on this game for 3 years right? We've put a lot of love into DoC, as much as we are still putting a lot of love everyday in For Honor. Unfortunately I don't think there's so much we can do, but I guarantee you that you are getting heard and DoC players were among the best communities I worked with!
#DoCForever

-SpaceE

ha your putting love into your game ya right the game is so broken right now that i know of quite a few people myslef included that cant even finish a match of dominion because we keep D/Cing left and right and its annoying as fuick because we cant even get lvls or dailys done or anything i even got one that told me to plug the ethernet cable back in to my xbox one its ****ing wireless so ya fix your fuicking broken aiss game then you can talk highly about it cuz right now as it stands your going to lose all your xbox one people to GHOST RECON when it comes out and people going to be returning for honor left and right if they arnt already:mad:

Waffelninja12
02-20-2017, 09:29 PM
hey guys just wondering if anyone else is having customization problems on the game could use so help

Ka8ha
02-21-2017, 11:38 AM
Hi, my name is Max, i play on xbox in germany.
I spend 100$ for a game i can only partially play. Ubi&ForHonor-Team please notice that some words for the problems whould be nice.
A big fat Sorry, and a solution for the lost in time/ep/steel/champtime is a must for a happy community. Your game is like an awesome version of "Rune"(2000 pcgame), fresh, awesome in gameplay, teamplay, fun, man i can go on forever, but plzplzplz fix these server issues. My team gets even disconnects when playing only vs bots...
We all have open Nat, Ports ok, good Internet and bought gold for 100$, this is not ok.

keiran01
02-21-2017, 06:15 PM
its a fun game its just a shame it doesnt work online :/ and for a game focused almost entirely on multiplayer that is a bigggggg problem!. I connect to roughly 1 in every 4 games i search for then if im lucky wont be kicked out due to poor server quality.

another mistake worth mentioning is to do with the blocking when fighting against multiple opponents, instead of allowing you to direct your shield to the income attack the damage will spontaneously come from any angle so if say someone attacks you from the right while you are locked onto another person the damage will instead come from behind or from the left.....

im considering returning my game to amazon since its almost impossible to play multiplayer or with anyone i know, please work to fix this and invest more money into this game it really needs it.

HighlySuspect
02-21-2017, 07:46 PM
What´s with all the issues regarding players being constantly booted mid game? This happens in almost every game played, why don´t you have sufficient servers to support your product? This game has the potential to be an epic franchise, however, reputations can be destroyed for such issues. I am writing this after being booted from a game with a score of 15 takedowns and 0 deaths, my levels of frustration and anger cannot be properly conveyed in writing. I have been playing only a week and am already considering moving on to another game. You really don´t have long to address this vital issue before gamers leave in droves. Get your act together and sort this quickly.

Voluee
02-22-2017, 04:42 AM
The game was decent until the issues with the servers. I would think if Ubisoft had problems in the past dealing with servers then they would fix or prevent the same issues from happening in future game. Yet they still do not take care of these servers. Ubisoft thinks they can put out a half finish game and think everything is ok and will fix all the issues later on. Please stop releasing games that are not complete. It takes a great concept or a great game and trashes it make any and all gameplay unenjoyable. Don't get me wrong, I really want to play these games. I want to enjoy them but the connection to servers are poorly designed. Please hold on to the game and push the deadline back so that a proper server can be made.

toky91
02-22-2017, 01:05 PM
Unplayable.
Serves to balance classes, the big warriors do not throw them down miss with a truck, Nobushi and peacemaking too advantaged for speed.
In online games is always higher levels opponents too, the guard breaks are virtually unstoppable, and so too are abusing the thrusts down ravines and increasingly repetitive attacks. It urgently needs a patch that balances all this fact.

Jd3v1l
02-23-2017, 11:15 PM
First of all, thank you for making a wonderful game!! I am a big fan and enjoyed the BETA and am enjoying the early stages of the game. Looking forward to seeing For Honour rise and gain popularity. :D

However I have a small issue with my digital purchase that I am hoping will be fixed. :(

I purchased 'Arm and Armed' combat emote for my Kensei, and the emote isn't the respectful bow I wanted to use in duels (AS DISPLAYED IN THE VIDEO BEFORE PURCHASING) but a emote of the Kensei cleaning the blade, which comes accross as cocky and not my style. ;)

Please fix the emote to the emote in the video as I believe it is a visual bug that is unintended. The bow is a much better emote. Otherwise kindly issue me a refund as this was not the emote I wanted and is advertised. As it stands, this is false advertising and I am not being given what was advertised. :confused:

Many thanks. :nonchalance:

UserEex
02-24-2017, 12:23 PM
Не понимаю , как можно продавать игру за бешеные деньги , которая совсем не работает???!?!?!?!
Постоянно вылетает , сетевые ошибки в каждой карте !!!!!

DeiMuddaJunge
02-24-2017, 10:25 PM
The whole game feels like a trial version released much too early. Building a multiplayer mode based on P2P leaves a belief the developers would be stuck in 2000. That is to say the least pathetic. The Balancing, the constant bugs and regular crashes underline only.

saumitra87
02-25-2017, 08:36 PM
4k i spent for this mofo game and now it says not gameplay w/o internet connection. Okay. I still have internet. Now it is saying no gameplay without updating the gameplay. YOU RAT**** MOFOS **** YOUR DYNAMIC GAMEPLAYS PPL JUST WANT TO ENJOY THE GAME>>>>FOR ONCE IN YOUR MISERABLE LIVE"S THINK ABOUT PPL WITHOUT INTERNET U CHEAP ****S!!!

LaughAttackIt
02-27-2017, 05:14 AM
This Game is Fun but have anyone else been experiencing connection issues it has happened way to many times to have it just my connection. I thought it was fixed since the beta but I guess not. A lot of times before I can start a game I get disconnected from the server. Also when just startin the game I get booted because I got disconnected even happens mid game. Also a few times I have noticed a lot of teammates or enemies get replaced by a bot and it happens too many times to be rage quit or just quit. The game is fun but I really hope Ubisoft fixes the connection issues because it is starting to get really annoying

Well that's my rant of the day

GRAND_POKE_Z
02-28-2017, 09:18 PM
this game needs true offline support always online is good after passing the campaing but some people want to play offline and is possible whit unranked characters starwars did it and is good also it would be be awesome to have a split screen mode to play whit friends at home same whit unranked characters just for fun sakes the game is good but some people have brothers and want to sit and play beside each other offline is needed pc already has this after game manipulation and is unfair that pc can play offline and consoles cant consoles are supposed to be player friendly and online gaming has become a plague that thends to ruin good games online is good but support for offline is needed also to keep balance also campaing offline is a must i write this as a constructive critic good day

Kujatyrial
03-01-2017, 10:27 AM
First off I love the game the combat is super challenging and a blast to play all that I expected in the game. I am hopeful for the future of the game. Which is why i am writing this.

there are a few thing that need tweaking. Especially at high level play. Main thing is bleed. Why is this a thing in the game? It give the character a huge advantage in all game modes. It would be fine if it was an activated feet but other than that it should not exist both characters that use it are so good even without it. If not removed it should be Changed so that bleed cannot kill you on its own. Just today I was hit twice with light attacks by a peace keeper with full health and died very quickly most agrivating think in the game. Also revenge should not boost attack. I'm cool with defense and health gain.

those two things are breaking the game at high level play. Meaning when you start fighting anyone prestige 2 and up.
Their is a reason why you are loosing so many players which is very sad because of how awesome the combat really is. I love the game but if some things aren't changed I will not be playing for the long term. Once another game comes out like the new mass effect this one will be shelved.

One suggestion is to make separate maps of all modes with no gear score and no stat increases. It would make the game how it should be and be a lot more competitive. I think a lot of people would elect to play that type of game play.

Hope this helped see some people's perspective. I hope you listen.

Thanks for honor team!!

PlayaPerry
03-02-2017, 04:39 PM
I am currently playing For Honor on the PC and forgot which button to push to activate a specific action when the "hand" symbol calls for it on the screen(like launching that bridge across the moat in 1.4 of the storyline). If anyone can offer any insight it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. :-)

pravardedsec
03-02-2017, 07:46 PM
Well,I had played this game for a while and I found that it was somewhat similar to the Dark Souls 3 but the huge difference I found is that it is more realistic and interesting than Dark Souls.The battle scenes , weapons,maps,3 types of fighters and everything was just fabulous. I wish I could own this game because I don't have one. I have played this game on my friend's PC but I liked it very much.
I also wish Ubisoft to make more creative fantastic and interesting games like this one. THANKS.

Grimm7561
03-02-2017, 10:56 PM
Wow yet again you really know how to let people down. Unbelievable!!