PDA

View Full Version : XBOne Looking for mature fun loving Xbox One Club

Licharra
06-14-2015, 02:33 AM
I'm new to Assassins Creed but as I play a lot of other games I know that I do not want an inactive club.
I don't want to be playing with 8-13 year olds... Sorry but I'm 20+ I don't need annoying little brats... Thats what my sister is for.
I am on ACU most of the time but love exploring and don't mind doing co-op.
I live in New Zealand so I can play evenings my time and Australian time also late/ early morning American and UK times.

Locopells
06-15-2015, 10:51 AM
I don't need annoying little brats... Thats what my sister is for.

Lol... I feel ya, mate. PC player, unfortunately!

EvolEtah85
06-19-2015, 03:26 AM
Im looking for people to play unity as well. I am also not a squeaker 20+. My gamertag is iBlockFireExits

TXG_Pink_XX
06-28-2015, 08:40 PM
I'm new to Assassins Creed but as I play a lot of other games I know that I do not want an inactive club.
I don't want to be playing with 8-13 year olds... Sorry but I'm 20+ I don't need annoying little brats... Thats what my sister is for.
I am on ACU most of the time but love exploring and don't mind doing co-op.
I live in New Zealand so I can play evenings my time and Australian time also late/ early morning American and UK times.

Hey! I just opened up a community: toxikgaming.com! I am 21 and have Unity if you want to hit us up :) My Xbox GT is TXG Pink XX.

Licharra
07-05-2015, 09:03 PM
Im looking for people to play unity as well. I am also not a squeaker 20+. My gamertag is iBlockFireExits

Hey! I just opened up a community: toxikgaming.com! I am 21 and have Unity if you want to hit us up :) My Xbox GT is TXG Pink XX.

Sorry for the late reply been super busy but now its starting to slow down! I have added both of you. Look forward to seeing you in game :D

RobbedSinPhil
07-06-2015, 08:27 AM
Been trying to find an active club and all I find ones set up for for achievement. I am long time gamer from pen and paper days before computers :O I set up club Aussiesins tag 2hlp and just got first recruit as typing lol

Artist-343
07-07-2015, 11:04 AM
Hey. I wouldn't mind joining the over 20s club. Well am 34 anyways and I do enjoy plain assasins creed. My gamertag is Artist 343

Pepperball paul
07-20-2015, 06:20 PM
Im 40 male united states need my co op and brotherhood achievements gamer tag# is my forum name add me