PDA

View Full Version : Annual E3 Forum Gathering Thread

Pages : 1 [2]

Journey93
06-16-2015, 02:32 PM
It seems people are finally sick of AC (I'm too)

With soo many great announcement and awesome games (Fallout 4, ME4, Hitman, Horizon, Final Fantasy 7 etc.) Assassin's creed is just the same old ****
The gameplay didn't look very good the cinematic trailer was boring, I really hope they stop with the annual releases (maybe if Syndicate fails?)

Its a shame what they have turned my favourite franchise into

pacmanate
06-16-2015, 02:36 PM
Its a shame what they have turned my favourite franchise into

Agreed, it makes me sad, I loved this franchise. Every year up until now I've been looking forward to an AC game but this just brings nothing new worthy of a new installment.

Shahkulu101
06-16-2015, 03:17 PM
Crap I missed the start of Square Enix's conference. Hate to watch when it's already started so will have to watch it back.

Anyone watching is it any good?

The Nintendo conference was on as well, but who cares about them.

Moultonborough
06-16-2015, 03:40 PM
Nintendo Confrence starts at 9am PDT and Square Enix at 10am PDT. You haven't missed anything yet.

Sushiglutton
06-16-2015, 03:42 PM
Crap I missed the start of Square Enix's conference. Hate to watch when it's already started so will have to watch it back.

Anyone watching is it any good?

The Nintendo conference was on as well, but who cares about them.

SE starts in like 3h, no?

bitebug2003
06-16-2015, 03:42 PM
Nintendo starts at 5pm (UK) Square Enix at 6pm (UK)

Shahkulu101
06-16-2015, 03:44 PM
Hmph, must have been looking at the wrong schedule.

bitebug2003
06-16-2015, 03:55 PM
Hmph, must have been looking at the wrong schedule.

So much misinformation.

Locopells
06-16-2015, 05:09 PM
Don't panic me like that!

Shahkulu101
06-16-2015, 05:13 PM
I'm sorry but watching Nintendo's E3 just makes me feel like I'm watching Cartoon Network commercials.

Farlander1991
06-16-2015, 05:25 PM
I'm sorry but watching Nintendo's E3 just makes me feel like I'm watching Cartoon Network commercials.

Lol. I just turned on Nintendo and saw Miyamoto and Reggie plushies. Is there an explanation for that or it's just there? :D

bitebug2003
06-16-2015, 05:26 PM
2 of my favourite franchises gone multiplayer Zelda and Metroid :mad:
Starfox will probably have single player

Shahkulu101
06-16-2015, 05:31 PM
Lol. I just turned on Nintendo and saw Miyamoto and Reggie plushies. Is there an explanation for that or it's just there? :D

I...

I don't know...

bitebug2003
06-16-2015, 05:32 PM
Nintendo said it's all about transformation :confused:

I-Like-Pie45
06-16-2015, 05:49 PM
metroid already went multiplayer with metroid prime 2 and metroid prime hunters

not like its anything new

bitebug2003
06-16-2015, 05:54 PM
metroid already went multiplayer with metroid prime 2 and metroid prime hunters

not like its anything new

Yes but they had single player campaigns - Metroid Federation Forge looks like Multiplayer only

Worst Nintendo conference in a long time

3 titles stood out

Yoshi's Woolly World
Starfox Zero
Mario & Luigi Paper Jam

the rest was meh

Shahkulu101
06-16-2015, 06:46 PM
Lol at that guy going nuts over Kingdom Hearts.

Locopells
06-16-2015, 07:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA_Mx3-ZMGE

Sushiglutton
06-16-2015, 07:17 PM
Dat teleprompter :eek:

SixKeys
06-16-2015, 07:18 PM
Sup, mortals? ;)

I think I speak for all of us when I say South Park was definitely the best game at Ubi's conference.

I'm still semi-excited for Syndicate because of the era and Evie, but the trailer, while better than the reveal, was lackluster. The graphics were worse than usual for an AC trailer, too much emphasis on combat again and I'm really not getting that Victorian vibe from it. :/ Maybe the reason they didn't show gameplay at the show is because many people will have the chance to play it for themselves this year. Or I could be wrong and they're reluctant to show it due to fear of reactions.

I'll report back with anything interesting later.

Sushiglutton
06-16-2015, 07:24 PM
SE are weird, but they do have some interesting games that's for sure. Really liked the ending with all the creators on stage :).

Sup, mortals? ;)

I think I speak for all of us when I say South Park was definitely the best game at Ubi's conference.

I'm still semi-excited for Syndicate because of the era and Evie, but the trailer, while better than the reveal, was lackluster. The graphics were worse than usual for an AC trailer, too much emphasis on combat again and I'm really not getting that Victorian vibe from it. :/ Maybe the reason they didn't show gameplay at the show is because many people will have the chance to play it for themselves this year. Or I could be wrong and they're reluctant to show it due to fear of reactions.

I'll report back with anything interesting later.

Hail, Sixkeys how are things in the states! How many conferences have you attended to? Have you been hanging out at the showroom floor, or what's going on? Is M trolling you?

Namikaze_17
06-16-2015, 07:25 PM
Lol at that guy going nuts over Kingdom Hearts.

That was me. :rolleyes:

Welcome back, Six. :)

And 7000! :cool:

Locopells
06-16-2015, 07:27 PM
https://hitman.com/en-gb/news/announcing-hitman-

Is anyone else worried by some of what they say here? Glad that a proper save system is back, but having the game as one big season pass? I like being able to unbox the game and play ALL of it, not in studio determined episodes over a year...

Xstantin
06-16-2015, 07:33 PM
https://hitman.com/en-gb/news/announcing-hitman-

Is anyone else worried by some of what they say here?

Yep, I'd rather play it at once.

SixKeys
06-16-2015, 07:38 PM
Hail, Sixkeys how are things in the states! How many conferences have you attended to? Have you been hanging out at the showroom floor, or what's going on? Is M trolling you?

Things are great, been meeting lots of cool people, including Loomer, Esco and UbiGabe. Oh, and Rick Boer, the amazing AC cosplayer who shows up at Ubi's shows every year. I think they interviewed him during the conference.

The only conference we've attended is the Ubi one, as we didn't have access to E3 till then. Today we'll head to the Uplay lounge to play demos and tomorrow we will visit E3 proper. I'll be leaving on Thursday afternoon, so probably won't have time to go back to the convention center. :( Others may be luckier.

M is actually pretty cool. We've gone a whole two and a half days without arguing about AC3. ;)

Farlander1991
06-16-2015, 07:38 PM
Is anyone else worried by some of what they say here? Glad that a proper save system is back, but having the game as one big season pass? I like being able to unbox the game and play ALL of it, not in studio determined episodes over a year...

Uhm... I don't get what's the issue there? You get a game which will be a full game with constant free updates essentially. Nothing in the article says about it being episodic.

Sushiglutton
06-16-2015, 07:47 PM
Things are great, been meeting lots of cool people, including Loomer, Esco and UbiGabe. Oh, and Rick Boer, the amazing AC cosplayer who shows up at Ubi's shows every year. I think they interviewed him during the conference.

The only conference we've attended is the Ubi one, as we didn't have access to E3 till then. Today we'll head to the Uplay lounge to play demos and tomorrow we will visit E3 proper. I'll be leaving on Thursday afternoon, so probably won't have time to go back to the convention center. :( Others may be luckier.

M is actually pretty cool. We've gone a whole two and a half days without arguing about AC3. ;)

Sounds great! Uplay lounge should be a highlight! Hopefully Yves is barbecuing!

Does M carry his list with AC2 flaws with him at all times?

I-Like-Pie45
06-16-2015, 07:56 PM
Uhm... I don't get what's the issue there? You get a game which will be a full game with constant free updates essentially. Nothing in the article says about it being episodic.

its millennial entitlement in action thats what

Xstantin
06-16-2015, 10:46 PM
Nothing in the article says about it being episodic.

Maybe it's the wording but looks like you gotta wait for the finale through ongoing experience and all that.

Democrito_71
06-16-2015, 10:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA_Mx3-ZMGE

I was so happy when Hitman was revealed since I love the Hitman franchise, but I'm quite disappointed that the game is digital only according to an interview on Ign :(

Locopells
06-16-2015, 11:40 PM

Rather than unboxing a game, playing it and then that’s sort of it, we want to deliver a true community experience - creating an ongoing and evolving game which plays out with a finale that brings the story arc together.

The wording rather suggests it. I can live with it being digital only - games, and PC games in particular, have been going that way for a while (I think ACS might be as well and ACRo was the first game I intentionally bought that way, despite my preference for physical releases), but having the main story spread out...