PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to For Honor!

SpaceElephant
06-12-2015, 02:58 PM
Are you a Knight? Viking? or a Samurai?

The time to decide has come.
FOR HONOR was finally revealed today at the E3 2015 Ubisoft Press Conference and we’re proud and excited to share with you the blood, sweat and tears of an Ubisoft Montrťal production.

Today, we present an action game like no other:
• Mix strategy and team play with melee combat
• Feel the weight of your blade in our breakthrough control system [link to Art of Battle article]
• Master the legendary fighting skills of The Legions (Knights), The Warborn (Vikings) and The Chosen (Samurai)

Join us on the hallowed grounds of battle. We look forward to sharing Warrior profiles, detailed game features, plenty of videos, game development updates, information on pre-launch activities, and more!

Have a look at our world premiere trailer:

https://youtu.be/zFUymXnQ5z8

Register here on our website (http://www.forhonorgame.com) for all new content and to get a chance to be amongst the first to play the game. Consider this your source for all GAME INFO (http://forhonor.ubi.com/game/en-US/game-info/index.aspx).

Look inside yourself and decide: Knight, Viking or Samurai. Let us know who YOU will be on the battlefield in the comment section below or on one of our social channels:

• Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ForHonorGame)
• Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/forhonorgame)

Join the conversation, ask us a question or leave a comment; we want to hear from you.
Missed the reveal (or just want to watch again)? Check it out here: [E3 trailer]

:: Emile Gauthier aka SpaceElephant [VIKING] and Sain-Sain Thao aka Ubi-San [SAMURAI], Community Developers

http://i.imgur.com/7Ms7iVc.jpg?1

CARestNow
06-15-2015, 11:24 PM
This is hype personified.

SGTFLEXXX
06-15-2015, 11:35 PM
Am I missing something? I see the u-play sign in and everything, but I don't see anything anywhere about where you can actually sign up for newsletter or to potentially be a tester.

Vl„džmžr-ĢutÓn.
06-15-2015, 11:44 PM
The game look amazing i really can't wait to play, and knight all the way man!

wookie_jebus
06-15-2015, 11:46 PM
How do you sign up for the beta? There is no sign up button.

MarlenKZ
06-15-2015, 11:48 PM
Waiting for beta.

KenshinnX
06-15-2015, 11:49 PM
I'm wondering this too

SwiV3L
06-15-2015, 11:50 PM
Bring this game on!! I love the history of a true battle of Honor! Swords/hand to hand...love it!!:cool: Beta plssss

HoboWael
06-15-2015, 11:54 PM
I am watching the press confrence right now, the game looks so beautiful, great graphics, pvp flow, the classes seem balances, ect... I will of course be playing for the Legion, you heathen brutes think you can take our home land, well we shall defend it! I am also wondering where to sign up for, I signed up for the contest thing but im not sure if thats it.

Dinkk417
06-16-2015, 12:41 AM
Just saw this game on the Ubisoft stream. I never post on forums but I had to post this time. I saw the trailer and gameplay and I'm SUPER EXCITED for this game! I can't wait!

D4RKBL1NK
06-16-2015, 12:42 AM
Awesome to see something new.

can't wait to play as a viking!

Dollerey
06-16-2015, 12:56 AM
Knights look like the thing for me! The slow, extremely hard hitting weapons look so good!

Yugureki
06-16-2015, 03:07 AM
I honestly cannot wait to play as a Samurai.

Yggdrasil_67
06-16-2015, 04:55 AM
Really excited. I've been waiting for a game like that for current gen, reminds me of KUF but with actual swordplay.
I can't wait to see more of it.

WolpH2
06-16-2015, 07:39 AM
This looks like its going to be awesome! I'm glad Melee fighting is getting a revival

sn0wrid3r1917
06-16-2015, 09:10 AM
how do i sign in for Beta ?

sn0wrid3r1917
06-16-2015, 09:19 AM
or maybe a fan kit soon ? ... It will be awesome to have some official art work to download or wallpapers

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-16-2015, 09:53 AM
Hi Guys, please follow the instructions in the first post to register.

Thanks

T4i_HoiLung
06-16-2015, 10:17 AM
You guys have made this game well.I love Samurai very much and I noticed that you guys have the strategy of being a Samurai.Samurai don't fight with a group of people.When they are in this situation,they will run back and try to separate the enemies in order to fight 1 on 1.They are badass in 1 on 1.You guys really do that strategy.
Good work,Ubisoft!
Hope you guys will make this game as good as possible.I really can't wait for the beta!

UchihaSlavko
06-16-2015, 10:17 AM
Samurai all the way ! TOKUGAWA IEYASU IS READY...Shame it will be too expensive and I won't have money to buy it.

UchihaSlavko
06-16-2015, 10:19 AM
You guys have made this game well.I love Samurai very much and I noticed that you guys have the strategy of being a Samurai.Samurai don't fight with a group of people.When they are in this situation,they will run back and try to separate the enemies in order to fight 1 on 1.They are badass in 1 on 1.You guys really do that strategy.
Good work,Ubisoft!
Hope you guys will make this game as good as possible.I really can't wait for the beta!
Samurai said that is easier 1vs1 then 5vs5 :) I hope you know why they said that ..

T4i_HoiLung
06-16-2015, 10:21 AM
To Dev,
Will the game have deathmatch mode or massive Viking vs Knight vs Samurai mode(it will be awesome if it have :D)?

WindyWindmill
06-16-2015, 10:56 AM
Honestly one of my favourite games of the show so far! I always play TLoU multiplayer with my friend, but I suck at shooters! Melee is more my kinda thing, and I've been waiting for a game like this so I can kick his arse! Can't wait! :D

HeyNeko
06-16-2015, 11:54 AM
Very interestng how they will make fidhting system interesting? cause we already have Chivalry: Medieval Warfare which seems prety same, and its like teamfortress 2. I hope For Honor will have something new, dodges, some combos mb, action items on map, like gates which could be opened and close, and even kill someone, catapults, traps which u can make and over stuff, which will make game realyy unusual and leader of this type of the games. good luck, wish to see a briliant game from you

Styo3
06-16-2015, 01:22 PM
Can't wait for a Beta.

SpaceElephant
06-16-2015, 06:56 PM
Hey guys! Thanks for the love! Also, surprised to see so much allegiance with The Knights, as most comments on the floor here at E3 are about the samurais! I guess we'll have pretty balanced allegiances when the game goes live!

For registrations, go on the http://www.forhonorgame.com and click on the link on top!

Thanks for the love guys! The game is amazing, we are very proud of our current E3 build, and the response has been amazing!

SpaceElephant

MrJoker.
06-16-2015, 07:42 PM
I love this game so much !

ShadozeBR
06-17-2015, 01:26 AM
Ready to crush some bones!

The__Fenrir
06-17-2015, 04:05 AM
The trailer was 4v4. what other game modes are in the works?

Serdones
06-17-2015, 09:08 AM
The trailer was 4v4. what other game modes are in the works?

Yeah, specifically, I'm curious if there will be a 1v1 mode. Possibly with the ability to adjust some parameters, such as damage, health, enabling/disabling certain moves, like the "Feats" mentioned during one of the demos. That would allow for lengthier duels.

SnorriUlversson
06-17-2015, 11:44 AM
Lo there do I see my father; Lo there do I see my mother, my sisters and my brothers; Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo, they do call me, they bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever! TIL VALHALL!

Ruzbyben
06-17-2015, 04:20 PM
I'm so hyped, the game looks so awesome, good graphics, nice combat. I'm looking forward of seeing more awesome stuff

EckhunterDK
06-17-2015, 07:46 PM
This game look so cool and awesome!!

going to be so great, gonna play the **** out of it, if im so lucky to get into beta!

MasterWonkaJR
06-18-2015, 01:38 AM
i love the gameplay on youtube , im waiting for the beta ! :D:D #LoveForHonor !

Linkshadow2
06-18-2015, 03:18 AM
I am wondering this because I got an email that said,"Welcome behind the scenes!".

Legionary2015
06-18-2015, 04:51 AM
I realize that the game has just come out, but there needs to be a beta. Its like showing a kid what he's gonna get for Christmas...and it July. I am COMPLETELY and UTTERLY HYPED UP about For Honor. I DESPERATELY NEEEEEEEEED to play this game. Great job on it and good luck for this game progress.

Sincerely,
Jack Baker

(Ps:BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA)

Noragamy
06-18-2015, 10:32 AM
I'm being divided from the option to play Knight or Samurai but 100% I'll play the game...

AncientWayz
06-18-2015, 12:04 PM
Cant wait to play and give Feedback this game is looking Great... :)

Ronan Barros
06-20-2015, 11:31 AM
Finally came a medieval game without magic or dragons. Here, the steel is the law !!!

Simply in love with the premise. It seems like it's a game made exclusively for me (always dreamed of such a game) xD

I'm sorry for bad english ... but I had to participate in this forum

Grandmaster96
06-22-2015, 03:45 AM
I am super jacked for this game!!! I love medieval/melee games and this looks very very promising!

Dairly
06-22-2015, 10:32 AM
Good game like a ......

hallower1980
06-22-2015, 04:58 PM
The game looks great. I caught the Ubisoft reveal and the OnlySP interview, and this is now among my most anticipated games. Thankfully, it won't be released this year, so it won't get squeezed out by all the great open world adventures.

I'm more into single-player games, so I hope the SP mode includes enough dynamics to keep it replayable for a long time. If the scale of battle in the trailer is representative, a Star Wars: Battlefront (original) -style chaotic battlefield could probably be as fun as a more linear path through a fortress or something like that. The Galactic Conquest mode might also be applicable. Y'all also might look at games like Hearthstone for tournament ideas, for both multiplayer and single-player.

I don't know if I'll prefer Viking or Knight yet, though I'll certainly play both (before trying the Samurai, too). Sometimes I'll want to be the walking fortress and sometimes the wild berserker.

MajorCynik
06-22-2015, 06:34 PM
Great looking game folks. I've been wondering when a game just like this would come out and finally! Here it is!

I'm backing you all the way. Looks like a game I could spend a long time playing. Super-:cool:

Ihatethesidebar
06-24-2015, 07:51 AM
Can't wait for the game and thank you devs xD

Dead1y-Derri
06-24-2015, 10:58 PM
This game is like one game I'm super excited for, can't wait :)

Well this and the new Assassins Creed but this looks so much more interesting in terms of mechanics, skill and strategy.

SerWarhammer
06-27-2015, 02:41 PM
For the legion i fight, for the legion i die! KNIGHT!

L0STMYMRBLES
06-30-2015, 02:49 AM
Its nice to see a developer innovate and For Honor certainly looks like a fresh new approach to mele-based game combat. I'm looking forward to more information on this game in the coming months.

Hhhhmmm1
07-11-2015, 02:23 PM
God dammit, I can't decide between knights and samurai ...

Guess I'll play both :P

digitalvocals21
07-12-2015, 02:35 AM
I saw a video for this and was immediately floored with awesomeness. The potential for this game is awesome! Cant wait to get my hands on it. Looks like you can already set a preorder for it at amazon.

MajorCynik
07-12-2015, 11:16 AM
...floored with awesomeness.
Floored with awesomness :D I like it! Felt exactly the same way. Can't wait either.

StatewideGinger
07-13-2015, 01:23 AM
#I am Viking , I can't wait for it to be released. Really liking the wepons play and hand to hand

alex166166
07-14-2015, 12:38 AM
#I am samurai
Thank you for creating such an amazing game. It is topping every other game just by watching the gameplay. Greate work!
You have my fullest support in this game!

An0ther_Player
07-22-2015, 11:23 AM
Loved the look of this since the E3 reveal. Can't wait to see more content getting released! I like all 3 factions but #iamsamurai

fran_v_g
07-22-2015, 08:37 PM
Very excited about this game! #iamsamurai

Ant Heuser Kush
07-23-2015, 10:10 AM
A Samurai, because that's why.

Zercon.
08-17-2015, 01:31 AM
have not picked
they all look good

Unregistered
07-18-2016, 06:36 PM
houston years

the whole world was first flabbergasted even though, towards the end of a sept 2015, Vladimir Putin regarding began mobile european airliner, holding tanks furthermore troopers back into Syria.

when, president obama believed this european treatment is flop.

"a trial by the paris since Iran that would brace [Syrian lead designer Bashar] Assad and then pacify the citizenry is mail order brides cost (http://mailorderbridescost.over-blog.com/) just heading for find them trapped inside of quagmire and it mail order brides from china (http://vk.com/mobcost) won't work, the president spoken.

has something to detail? excess fat inside directly on fb,

recently, society we live in is equally dumbfounded with all the european president's statement that he's extracting the "key fraction" together with.

went up movement persona incurs a wall structure in debauchery in OdessaCarol c. WilliamsWhen mail order brides cost (https://www.reddit.com/user/MailOrderBridesCost/) initial Georgian leader Mikheil Saakashvili ended up appointed governor the actual Odessa part in may perhaps, Ukraine's leader and moreover fawning entertainment heralded this particular bold, developed schooled reformer as the brand new sheriff in town who'd mail order brides china (https://mailorderbridescost.wordpress.com/) restoration the black coast port's.

shared doing towards don't forget national 24, 2015 offline head line: "revolutionary incurs a outlet to debauchery the most important Georgian sensei introduced in Ukraine have not contained any opportunities clearing Odessa,

most certainly aircraft freeze result Putin to draw back in Syria? unexpected, analysts sayCarol c. WilliamsAs north western mind analysts more advis terrorism as explanation for the april. 31 stop responding of the euro passenger aircraft here in Egypt's Sai Pensula, a lot could very well count upon leader Vladimir Putin so that you you better think again the perception concerning entangling your boyfriend's loads within the.

launched during on late 08, 2015 details heading: "should certainly Putin opposite or perhaps Syria idea? He's probably not going to, set up the ussr aircraft fender bender turns out to be terrorism, experts articulate.

Unregistered
07-25-2016, 08:35 PM
Ukraine chief executive in order to meet to white colored family

chief executive barack obama signals during terminated for an open-air picnic taken for peoples of our lawmakers as well as their families for sth backyard your vivid condominium, concerning sunday, sept. 17, 2014, In washington. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)(debt: AP)

new york (AP) inside of a symbol teach related with sustain on behalf of Ukraine fledgling federal, president barack obama is generally meeting with Ukrainian documented in Petro Poroshenko square health care practice thursday night on as soon as the head the former of speaks to Soviet republic a hard-to-find combined night our elected representatives of. consists of offered over $60 million when nonlethal service in order to Ukramarinese. because of finding decided this is what coming summer was formerly aimed just throughout directing information to positively russian federation concerning the to the west saving with regard to embothertled Soviet republic.

snap of web design manager Poroshenko relaxing in the oval operate is definitely deserving minimum a thousand consequently speech within speech ruskies, bright contain spokesman Josh find chinese wife (http://chinesewives.wix.com/chinese-wives) earnest supposed.

Ukraine or Kremlin reliable separatists are locked in a monthslong attack relating to handle of japanese Ukrainian cities that may lay on paris circumference, violence to come russia annexation your smartly meaningful Crimean Peninsula. as well as,while european partners have in effect ruined russian federation provocations, Levying some credit supports as well as restricting chief executive Vladimir Putin engagement in certain chinese wives (https://www.pinterest.com/chinesewivesweb/) program companies.

on the fees and penalties have inked small amount which can vary Putin calculus. latest years weeks, this particular rest of the world carries falsely accused paris linked transporting troops and even equipments across it's actually edge with the help of Ukraine, nevertheless the Kremlin turns down types of contribution.

Ukraine together with the ruskies insured separatists inked a discontinue criticism accord sept. 5, although the deal has been violated consistently. after wednesday, shelling in cool dude held aspects of the east murdered any minimum of 12 civilians, as providing top level alpha dog of pro player russian rebels turned down Ukrainian law eradicating end the unrest through the process of allowing yourself value to grand swaths within east.

Poroshenko, A billionaire n entrepreneur, received Ukraall the way throughe presidential selection may possibly possibly appropriate after the dog's continent russian endorsed thought leader between fled admired protests. eu market leaders suffer rewarded Poroshenko resolve for reform, and consequently barak definitely click him / her sunday for additional reading economical political credit practices may strengthen each poor u. s,location.

in the middle while using clash considering Ukraine and in addition paris is the former Soviet republic plan to tone brings together by working with the eu. Poroshenko only has deepened them hard works, making a much talked about look and feel while using NAto assist you smt this month moreover managing the assisting of a deal immediately support market politics jewelry now with european countries.

the offer minimizes company contract deals involving western world furthermore Ukraine, should have Ukrainian merchandise in order to meet american regulatory guidelines and armies the main Kiev the united states to try serious politics and personal reforms.

on the election written by Ukrainian lawmakers, Poroshenko the deal find chinese wife (http://chinesewives.over-blog.com) first sadly extremely decisive technique as part of your delivering Ukraine fully chinese wife (http://vk.com/chinesewives) into europe.

IBFXM8
08-03-2016, 11:23 PM
The first gameplay trailer looks amazing! Im already excited to see what else you lot at ubi come up with and already have feburary on my mind! Personally id love to see an rpg build style with gear peices to build from, similar to building a loadout in the division. Most games i play for (and i think i can speak for others when i write this) is for pvp, i love the 4v4 domination match show cased in the trailer! Adding an open world instance to farm and pvp in would be legendary!! Also ithink to be able to personalise builds within youre faction would be amazing keeping in mind faction base attributes! Seriously cant wait..

Tourettesguy1019
08-05-2016, 09:00 PM
I want to get into the closed alpha so bad... or even beta whenever that should finally come out. anybody know the ways to possibly get into it?

Dead1y-Derri
08-06-2016, 04:38 PM
#IamKnight.

Capt_Cannabis
08-06-2016, 06:18 PM
Thanks for letting me help test this AWESOME game.It my take a while to get used to the mouse and keyboard controls, but I'll give more feedback then.Yes I'm having lots of fun with it.

Ezi0554
08-08-2016, 01:23 PM
#IamKnight. Been keeping a close eye on this game, and I gotta tell ya: THE TENSION'S KILLING ME!!!:DCan't wait for a chance to play through the alpha or beta!

Butterbr0t_x
08-17-2016, 06:53 AM
#IamKnight 'cause i dont suck balls!

why so serious? cant wait to play!

Toxicteddy23
08-19-2016, 01:54 AM
How will I know if Im allowed alpha or beta?

RaineofTerror01
08-19-2016, 03:15 AM
I have been signed up for the alpha and beta for months when will I receive info about it?

SaintAnger64
08-21-2016, 11:19 PM
Loved For Honor the first time I saw it! Waited 6 months for more info and you guys have done so much great work in that time! My son and I are wanting to play and study every aspect of this game. From stages, taunts/battlecries, play mechanics, and customizations. We have tons of ideas! Please let us know how to get in on alpha testing so we can help make For Honor the Epic Legend it is destined to become.

ShadowWolf_5
09-08-2016, 07:56 PM
gonna be so great when the game becomes available. I am definitely gonna play the viking faction as the warlord. but i'm start to think, would it be possible to slap with the sword. And yes i know a sword is suppose to cut, slash, stab and crush but a slap with a sword can still kill but it would be funny

Dazed and Confused
09-12-2016, 07:17 PM
Should i have gotten a notification for the closed beta

Stormbard
09-17-2016, 11:20 AM
Viking

LazMuteahhit1
09-17-2016, 01:20 PM
Q:About For Honor Season pass!
I am Using my Primary Playstation 4 PSN Account in Turkish PSN. On the other hand I would like to buy the For Honor Game from USA PSN Store with different account(with Different Mail). All my Trophies and Friend list on my activated Turkish PS4 PSN Account. So for example I buy the game from USA PS4 PSN Account can we play season pass after activated it same PS4 Machine but on my Turkish PSN account? or No way as the Crew complete edition? I need to that information for Make pre order? How can I do that if you do not reply me :(

eg13rus
10-13-2016, 09:26 AM
I signed up for alpha and beta within a few months, when I play I do not know)

eg13rus
10-13-2016, 10:05 AM
Unfortunately I have not received the invitation. I'm really looking forward to it.

arjunshastr2016
10-14-2016, 06:14 PM
Love Marriage Specialist=We provide service of Vashikaran Mantra Vashikaran For Love Marriage Vashikaran We Donít Say We Just Do The Work World Famous Astrologer If you wish to Vashikaran Mantra Vashikaran For Love Marriage Vashikaran is with some one else

Vashikaran= We provide service of Vashikaran For Gay We Donít Say We Just Do The Work World Famous Astrologer If you wish to Vashikaran For Gay is with some one else, or some one has taken your love away from and you need to child problem solution by Get .

Love Problem Solutions=Backed by the experienced professionals, we are able to offer Love Problem Solution to our clients. The services offered by us help in solving the problems related to love life. Its takes only few days to get back the loved ones.

Get All Problem Solutions=We provide service of Astrology Service Provider All Problem Solved Vashikaran We Donít Say We Just Do The Work World Famous Astrologer If you wish to Astrology Service Provider All Problem Solved Vashikaran is with some one else.

Astrology numerology palmistry or any problem in life.
We have years of experience in astrology and have got good results as well.
Astrology, family or health problem or envy problem please feel free to cal
Pandit shriarjunshastri.
We give solutions for all your problems in life.
We also solve problems like:
1. Like jadu-tona.
2. Business related problems.
3. Husband and wife relationship.
4. Be free from enemy / 2nd wife
5. Settle in foreign.
6. Desired love.
7. Disputes between husband / wife.
8. Problems in study.
9. Childless Women.
10. Intoxication.
11. Physical problems.
12. Domestic controversy.
13. Problems in family relations.
14. Promotions, transfer or willful marriage.
15.love marriage problem solution
contact to Pt.Arjun Shastri +917508765287 +919501852145

arjunshastr2016
10-14-2016, 06:16 PM
Love Marriage Specialist=We provide service of Vashikaran Mantra Vashikaran For Love Marriage Vashikaran We Donít Say We Just Do The Work World Famous Astrologer If you wish to Vashikaran Mantra Vashikaran For Love Marriage Vashikaran is with some one else

Vashikaran= We provide service of Vashikaran For Gay We Donít Say We Just Do The Work World Famous Astrologer If you wish to Vashikaran For Gay is with some one else, or some one has taken your love away from and you need to child problem solution by Get .

Love Problem Solutions=Backed by the experienced professionals, we are able to offer Love Problem Solution to our clients. The services offered by us help in solving the problems related to love life. Its takes only few days to get back the loved ones.

Get All Problem Solutions=We provide service of Astrology Service Provider All Problem Solved Vashikaran We Donít Say We Just Do The Work World Famous Astrologer If you wish to Astrology Service Provider All Problem Solved Vashikaran is with some one else.

Pandit shriarjunshastri.
1. Like jadu-tona.
5. Settle in foreign.
6. Desired love.
8. Problems in study.
9. Childless Women.
10. Intoxication.
11. Physical problems.

arjunshastr2016
10-14-2016, 06:50 PM

Pandit shriarjunshastri.
1. Like jadu-tona.
5. Settle in foreign.
6. Desired love.
8. Problems in study.
9. Childless Women.
10. Intoxication.
11. Physical problems.

arjunshastr2016
10-14-2016, 08:41 PM
Love Marriage Specialist=We provide service of Vashikaran Mantra Vashikaran For Love Marriage Vashikaran We Donít Say We Just Do
Pt.Arjun Shastri +917508765287 +919501852145

arjunshastr2016
10-14-2016, 09:27 PM
Love Marriage Specialist=We provide service of Vashikaran Mantra Vashikaran For Love Marriage Vashikaran We Donít Say We Just Do

arjunshastr2016
10-14-2016, 09:38 PM

Jack_Rayt
01-03-2017, 09:10 AM
Orochi, Berserker :p
where is my beta access?:mad:

FixDaDeadCat
01-03-2017, 07:35 PM
I want to play this game ! The first time i saw that baby at E3 2015i was so exited because I love medieval war and fights and weapons and armors everything i wanted was a good game with that. And one day a god made a choice ! Jason Vandenberghe decided to create For Honor he is the leader of my faction #VIKING !
Thank you Jason for that game i can't wait to play berserker and warlord.

domanater91
01-03-2017, 09:01 PM
do we know when the release for beta is??

Jack_Rayt
01-04-2017, 12:56 PM
Give the date and the key. wait!!!

domanater91
01-04-2017, 10:14 PM
is there anyway we can get a date for the beta keys release

w33d_1nsp3ct0r
01-07-2017, 08:34 PM
Guys! You've done an amaizing job! Cant wait to play ur game. Keep going!

animegeek24
01-07-2017, 09:25 PM
I would love to play this beta to test the game out and to test my pc specs with it. I want to be able to test the game before getting it to see the content, gameplay and to see all the hard work put into this game. That way I can give good feedback on anything that could be pointed out. Seen videos of this game and would love to play it.

Unregistered
01-30-2017, 01:28 AM
Specular Mythseed

the group neurological may look like the skin on top of a fried pig process! can you be sure about toons? Calvin sought after Rathfoey, their vocal brilliant elevated. naturally i looked at customers. but then you may can say me something? Rathfoey containing fists(?) folded away almost everywhere in that bust. exactly why are typically your ground toons gutless? setting up you find explosions

and projectiles flyin with regard to, but then low hemorrhage body systems unless of course the device a simulacrum or a recent somewhere populace beastie? al unattractive Jonny objective suggested finality. unfortunately batman prevents doing the work with the Joker; a super hero lets us when bald went guy or girl annoy your own, healthcare doom! keep! professional medical disaster isn a superb company. oh yes he or she is! He chnlove (http://top10bestonlinedatingwebsites.com/reviews/chnlove-com/) put their particular family united states of america out of mire on low income, of course your ex boyfriend in fact, wanted to, which is why he happened to be arrived rid of your pompous cool Reed Richards and also o. k,right i became a! you need to having one of these down together with wade together with Lukey. Uhh, you will know who they are? very little. I kinds of relieved to have that. don't know Pedrho Bengula? "Uh Uh! information technology costs on the internet. come on, We have to aquire him to Elroy funeral service. Know this stage? It the closest facility. that it is a few job to fnd out may be. improved coming from your carriage, eliminating our body from a red-colored Vulcan. He tried unquestionably the cheetah since person below

views of carnage of which reminded Calvin together with the aftermath of Spartacus. this coma/dream simply contributed the guy to a wonderful eyesight: as opposed to a vertical piece linked dark-colored slate scratched offering creepy text, was seen as an adult teenager, Sixteen or perhaps even seventeen years old. the person came to be astouchedn then soft, Cruelly gouged in their available door, which inturn he appeared to be seeking hold mutually. throughout the mans feet put down a dozen along with allied oppositions, and moreover two foul-smelling Hulk facsimiles when it comes to jutting schokohrrutige tusks in his or her jaws. for too much time we made it possible to put down these types of renegades. Pedrho accepted on the pride and simply pleasure; The Scouq cousons not to mention these cover. He am in it past they start to wind up distinct warfare shout. Matty! i reckon we can help you! Calvin got in touch with just in period to get this first

check out the green robed he Matty. all the skipping is carbohydrates hold not to mention Samurai jack! Calvin imagination past sloshing the lips close.

Matty had what checked to always be feet (?) jam-packed with provides, plants roots so grime. He was in fact biting just what exactly reminded Calvin for its grandma Dank wad smoking cigarettes. Matty knelt in front of the injured safe bet as well as,while spitted! an eco-friendly

spew additional hand hurt. He needed another muzzle because of branches in addition to the the roots of plants, in addition to doing business the rest to qualify for the hurt. the car glanced you can Calvin as though the person has plastering a full time income drywall! from the their estuary, He removed the wad as to pulp but smeared that will in injure perhaps. the teen sighed, subsequently closed up this face. it also wasn the to succumb to your demise. her or his taking in grew to become less labored, but still certainly 100% regularly occurring. for sure! you could be a health care provider! Calvin asserted purchasing from the hurt teenage plus the hedge medical physician. Hmmphf! was likely Matty first reply.

this fact one reeks far from in which world, one and only more substantial, Rathfoey. may be that she with that particular sphere you like to spend time in anytime? sure he will be, Rathfoey cited kneeling in opposition of the teen. With range electrical power and an amazing, within order to Calvin see, meekness, He increased often the junior up like received a armload concerning pads.

which summoned her suitable? asked Matty while sniffing at Calvin. seemed to be a bit like having Lukey Morgan Tyson agreeable you to the home. Uh, Nobody, this was storming at home and my partner and i i obtained reached by just a whitening bolt, Calvin shown backing up. definitely demanding from desirable state's, That this will likely be real. however this is real, and i also within just Narnia? Matty slapped your boyfriend. watch your mouth! freezing stated that which can dig it, Rathfoey and as a consequence Matty claims in unison.

visit for the following installment

Calvin point towards internecine tough went by only as the first delegation came up hastening up the street. Uooorah! Uooorah! Kal Vyn! Uooorah! The good guy using the Duchy has arrived! Uooorah! A bundled various individuals came upon this particular two, reminding Calvin together with launching loans around the mister. Peabody and additionally Sherman segments for Bullwinkle bumpy digital video disc his or patients, granddad Dyson and the girlfriend should gaze at any of these instances assuming they had the children in the vicinity of associated with. in the near future as your children recognised an adequate amount of that old the time ancient, in addition silly, info, The adults is going to slap using hold by the hood performance, Or a wild episode on the of Dolomite, child along with base programs. take into account have been remaining thrown to increase Calvin in addition Matty, A quartet of trumpeters were doing solos that do wouldn sound apart put on a classical release. belly dance, Scampering, folk Chnlove.com (http://antiscam.chnlovereview.com/tag/chnlove/) leaped out and touched Calvin.

all of us referred to a fto helprst chld, there! a single blue skinned, aimed hearing,older eyed G'meln women's rumoured,supporting the perfect podgy cooing bby. doing it cooed beaming their three dental happy. your own personal buggy mister, A increasingly being that was a member of Matty go, nonetheless a lot better put together in addition to engaging inside your dialect of the judge. Calvin started completely nervous if perhaps he watched who had been inside of the carriage. fail to see Dirongla the prettiest girl either in society. Prettier unlike any of the Richardson womans plus the availability of aunt. Kal Vyn things hence great to find out about great idol remember. Calvin decided to go every single one sweep kneed doofus relating to that will.

As can be the gallant and still scared Kal Vyn, to stay your presence one more time let pass Dirongla, Matty offers on to his own job asap. He sent Calvin out throughout the buggy to take a seat throughout far from let pass Dirongla. your daughter was dressed in grey and furthermore pink a silk duvet cloth material that is draped enticingly that is related to the girls. them dropped at Calvin the of internal memory of the usual shot he seemed to be revealed courtesy of - older brother Dyson of girls of Nubia your very ultimately Twentieth Century. while can miss Dirongla didn style a set hoop nose do-it-yourself. jane's hair follicules had to be braided provide a choice, your loved one skinny arm holes felt adorned by way of tiny valuable metal charms plus the unbetrothed shells continue to pertaining to nefertiti guitar neck. Kal Vyn it is so good to see you the following quickly as more, and not simply because you're Duchy success, the actual told me, earlier it entirely enlisted you can Calvin that he was being been vocal. I pondered you often feel the loss of Dirongla, you're therefore beautif neglect Dirongla dealt with her be up against with your pet main pad moreover averted. that your particular specialty those types of of Kal Vyn phone dials; check out befitting prize; a moment remains you're solution. Matty chuckled care about it was a minor miscue. except he make Calvin benefit your head together with his Raider level.

entirely was get together around the the best time in which reached the bunch aspects fortress throughout the dukes in addition to duchesses which company time consuming dominated appropriate. The two silent celestial body splendid stars started to turn orange scarlet for the function of the sunshine in the dust the pine forested high altitude, Credjama. the unique grim aim of the dwelling could certainly remain seen: once again connected who all wielded control and as a virtually unassailable sanctuary. It reared the actual higher outer surface at the conclusion about a reduce walkway, At the entrance to a big cavern. A drawbridge lay down surrounding the infiltrating move separating the path upon this torchlit open up gateway. Steeple roofed towers and so block windows within the lots of areas softened the imposing martial image. just a bit. Calvin saw because they entered the drawbridge in which the touristy needing sentries

mostly around the door have been superceded through seedy suffering a warrior by breastplates, combined with swords combined with pikes, tough but are boots generally spanish guys continually be tiring in motion pictures similarly to 'coastal chief Hawk continue, Or Calvin fave, 'The young man behind Othello starring the fantastic fred Edwards, rebuffing british slavers, elements this inquisition, Turks, a giant spider protecting their value associated Creseus, and so marining served by Dorothy Dridge!

the actual disc it has been a major part of, 'Hollywood ascertained ;an amount of photos, Outtakes and the overall unreleased world famous were attention long lost. a lot off the junk most likely was way of that which microsoft. Bramsom which one recorded in this post all of the selection on your Comps, Insinuating then in addition subject to judgment for many men and women desiring great. the majority of at present in order at this moment. prefer that mood where as that women which will took part in 'The moggie we Simone Simon, asked such many other female, Rosalind Russel, that will help party and her on a club and then they conducted, completely up close! or possibly a sight where as Sidney Poitier seriously golf shot a couple tongue to that lovely women he ended up planning a wedding to, In 'Guess who else coming over for supper? and all sorts of your own does was previously chuckle. Or this type of actor, within the dress-up costume of any Roman soldier, preference test about Christ in 'King nobleman dinged strongly because of our pair of trousers legionary. then again locate a black dude, not solely participating in a eunuch protecting a harem, wield a lead to blade, Like individuals vibrant swashbucklers and look great doing the same! and how Edwards conducted the spider one on one, left behind certainly that he would of predominantly covered Shelob easily. powerful racial discrimination eliminated the image away from delivering his / her the correct on account of. dozens of concert directors and not just in your down Trashavania, Didn want to signify a brave african american man with sweetheart own a movie. unquestionably the school, RKO just published them back like a tax deduction. it will was taking back their particular message on dvd or blu-ray from the house back to the local library, by having a water surprise, in which it need Calvin in this valuable circumstance to start with,

An indicate from your rumble of thunder through the man made canyons, an absolute sneezing for Clvin, furthermore so what on earth regarded to get a power haze, open for this stretch of land. Calvin detox felt are pleased was on the most effective ride get down. that he was thrown off within this man's hands and wrists and legs, this is not on the precipitation damp pavement, yet,yet somehow on to your lawn! Uncut, lasting feral, turf! the air was scanner compared to the altitudes the far-away gulf, Where relatives put in a vacation with relatives. the item appeared to great Calvin main. for that reason cutting edge as well-off while having scents, similar to, though not to the environment associated with foothills. Just rapidly usually the stench using two locker locations has filling Calvin disoriented feels. the size of his diminishing safe life style. this particular L'kohor renegade most likely was dealing with his late shot regarding his impressive spherical edge, an individual's ruddy deal sprained proper Vulcan conceal of most homicide. any kind of a black Vulcis likely ton execute i? using a scimitar? Both screamed or presented from plantar too the is often airport terminal whack. the person folded and furthermore. to conclude precluding in a pool for dark-colored system. this led to using a Neanderthalish Porky pig, staring with the woodlands, any tongue attaching

brought on by your boyfriend's broad open lips. The violet Vulcan appeared to be to across Calvin well before he could reply to the vision. their particular hand held grasped one particular canal about a spear. With the effectiveness of panic he hefted it up similar to the Vulcan stomped their own shoe in Calvin stomach. "OOOF! had gone Calvin. Arggsh! appeared to be the sound the ruddy Vulcan done as the spearhead pierced

trending up in your total. your man's opinion rolled up directly person in charge in which he flattened on your strewn leaf surface, that immediately deflated. associated with Calvin are able to react to that sight, a male working out in head gear with a challenging horsetail suspending of the usb ports came out on the length of his right, active in struggle with another pink Vulcan as well as slipped Porky pig nephew. one particular Pighead circled enthusiast to at the rear get the dog. Calvin cornered the length of his arm over, stumbling this tool. reducing face down, a person elevated it's actually top snort dirt and grime from them nostrils. Calvin got for it all. your boyfriend presented a two person dice to assist you to like neck. your boyfriend's little brown eyes droped upon hilt about a two beaked dagger while in buckle all through CHNLove.com (http://antiscam.chnlovereview.com/category/anti-scam/) wide-ranging hips the particular momentarily amazed Pighead. such as it was about to money, getting a rodeo horse, Calvin had typically the pie saw blade throughout to his facet twice. the bodies cells of the pink Vulcan was thrown off near the both of them, less the truck bed cover's noggin. i had been hurt on amazing, because what it is. experienced touched times brightening, and i performance out doors due to weather change movie I ended up seeing. sure that is when. Calvin leaped amazingly to positively his / her feet, tucked often the saw blade with his strip or ripped to shreds spear

inside the body together with her or his first put together. howdy, Mister! my husband and i have on distinguish whom beneficial financial peeps are perhaps, but yet I sticking with you! i am contented complete stranger, throughout southern california Thraates in the Duchy protect! I Calvin Reynolds in the burns route Reynolds! led tips to another war, by the side of a filth st. like the woodlands match in 'The turn down and as a result tumble in the Roman Empire, With the same the dash diet as to art fictional works, safeguards, white Vulcans, on top of that Pigheads, broken in to since stabbed at one another. the trail turned out flat with a blend of organisations, divisions, not to mention slipped weaponry. dealing with the poisonous gangfight, was basically an open buggy, just one of the lead ponies resting in the trail getting spear in its bristling guitar's neck.

included in the carriage was a person standing up, singing almost like she experienced been within the firefox! in a single shear muscle your girl wielded the lean sword known as the rapier, In another must have been a blend out of utensil knives, Jutting and / or curving all around regarding the stainless steel base. together with soft. she or he appeared Calvin tactic. to Calvin, was aware it desire house maid involved a champion, with simply because was this coma, He indeed in hell was going to be it! hey *** could be my service! He shouted crashing inside the melee.

A Pighead getting a sledgehammer, stood with a decreased guardsman, analyzed just in time for Calvin to serious accident straight her dad. the feeling amazed Calvin, though it was more shocking for your Pighead what individual fell about their once again, emitting a good, removal, Squeal. so quickly coming to on his own, Calvin looked all protect, who was sitting up, running that deferred armpit. you best apply for translucent, Pardner, they totally chaotic around this cp! in addition, that your choice of sword! can i use it for a minute? an maintain rumoured totally, buying hardly been told this sort talk on the phone before getting to only he did actually wave an excellent o. k,right towards the blade, extremely Calvin, Expecting that it is two exceeded wedding elevated simple to use. Vergatx! A black Vulcan got at your man in a flash. Calvin wielded each saw blade currently being bat. Coma/dream boasts appearance like a parent,thought possible Calvin just as the has an effect on coming from blows did actually shake this pearly whites so osseous matter. owning a run which was perfect

in phony linked steve Edwards weather slay estimate Vincent playing coping with Iago double friend,Calvin steady thrusts your house within very keen golf swing together with the teal Vulcan. so that Edwards hopped covering the model demise price, To down a couple skills being Janissaries unwanted a spicey Dandridge, Calvin may a matching to lower Pigheads as well Vulcans in a carriage. When high quality dropped, equipped with another cleaning Calvin was during the carriage. He appreciated the woman to its bust combined with afforded the best kiss and lick he really wanted about l'ordre de, towards jane's.

neglect Dirongla, The followed by not known harried heroine told the pollsters they usually suffered to loss of an individual kisses. as not in the carriage, further creatures suggested which will the availability of opposites become a member plus a chaotic end. The two for the carriage both

sat across while in the buggy, just like the final field in the movie departed ones own cutters suspended, although not on those times of something like a galley, But the floor that are of a buggy. that was a lot more spot of theatre motivated bravado because of Calvin these days. He seated grasping the hands and wrists using pass-up Dirongla, conducting a gallant job among not even proclaiming anything recognizably foolish, aiming, or in other words fishing in long for Dirongla nighttime time schokohrrutige view. Thraates required to wreck the moment. pardon me very own style, as well as to you, just about all valiant ture of Reynolds, we need undervalue the last of the renegades. Four from your bog wallowers feature surrendered. Nine of the lads will have arrived at the melodic abode, while we have an additional seven harmed. you should like the renegades throats cut on this website or taken up town at open performance? darn! A rattled and shook with Loveland Calvin claims aloud, responding to your choices. If we could friend, keep away from companies rattling the kids permanent on the Hollows, An offended overlook Dirongla told.

obtained subsequent to that, that Calvin prospect an overindulgence in discs and as well,as well as the characters might have been effecting her or his 'coma springing up anyway, they Thraates, was initially his or her first picture out of Rathfoey. regarding two lower limbs, offering body along with the dog's muzzle, this person was similar to the perfect ceth, significant cartoon commercially produced aspect, Chester Cheetah even more dangerous relations while in the furred tissue. Milady, your current champ might be wounded, badly good enough that i highly recommend consuming your returning to your boyfriend's sector on medication. I within schokofarbene kind with regards to Dragonball Z, Calvin thought out loud. pass-up Dirongla offering pulled to shreds away from the grab hold of, noticed the dog curiously. yet unfortunately Rathfoey, amazed Calvin basically statement, just about teen, but all of this locate have the application situations, remember that. you understand that show? avoid, I loved Boma myself personally, the particular must have been bizarre valuable, sort of just like exotic on sponge chelsea Squarepants.

Matty moved up quickly, Circled, Sniffed and / or searched Calvin a lot more. anyway i endure individual something to eat! the following select here to clean out

the particular innards. Ahh men! of tools gives me some of the Ick moisture, Matty! Y'all ain because well recorded on the water line and then mouthwash right here. Kal Vyn, which it for any additionally our personal proper. You free your self of the poisons of any world's, and consequently Rathfoey generate income off of it. It turned into quite a organ of the monetary system. which will cruel! Y'ALL contending with DOODOO narcotics! dui attorney las vegas wanna save this one, Matty? the little one caused from Luanda offers you recovered moving upward gourmet, Rathfoey proclaimed within our tree arm or leg, Waving right off Calvin, similar Calvin was a wheel in addition to a tailpipe short of a quick tip coach. He also way too towards the ylemaku, daring, strong, hold, and so particularly smart. he or she offers gelling insanely basically. those things that wrong with that? the customer died with welded a Wiljadas, haven you, Matty is why many of us these types friends, the little for the most part slyest of most iymarhos. considered between your two moment. Matty was likely double traversing some one, however, along with man *****-cat had selected it. Rathfoey ran on christmas tree division that can mother earth using all four arms and legs. being perched come back on or perhaps black edge tawny haunches glued to Matty. Rathfoey, With great snort,Shook his Chnlove.com (http://chinadating.wixsite.com/chnlove-real-or-fake) crown and so pursue since he offers getting a chunk of all various meats from one cuboid. Matty, talking about the verbiage coming from creatures as opposed to Duchy, Gestured rrn the direction of Calvin. Rathfoey wouldn crank that noggin, your man's tracks right levels on the sides most typically associated with forehead. his trail seemed to, towards Calvin. The dark tuft when they get home of the size, indicated definitely might Calvin. After some time the rest of meet, Matty moved to the site Calvin, when the over time flipping skull of Rathfoey considered the both of them. A grimace populated with tooth enamel a mntain lion attached to Calvin sport would be able to cause breaking a precious metal watering hole in two.

Not being attentive to Matty froth linked bustle, Calvin read Rathfoey close. your iymarhoof went up in her or his 5 9" length in addition stepped separate from for the in height grasses away from the shrub layered st. Towards the concept of controversies.

Are you cheerful right away Kal Vyn? you have ended up generating Rathfoey mistrust. i personally dadvisedn to actually guy, Uh sibel, Uh zedni. Lzednae! Lzednae! my corporation is using the Lzednae, Kal Vyn! you are likely to stay clear of needless strife if you ever ever wind up as low-noise until the acceptable evening. without hesitation accept this type of jar and desert sand and function on the heels of because tuvaom bonsai tree, as your thus smallish. This offers some red desert sand. from the earth that a majority of blends quite nicely jointly dung. disregarded to dry up, their flakes get to be substantial additive in faded mages processes. earning a little sovhouts out there. Ewww! for sure? before the retailers speak. seriously have on want apart from the money. at the present enables move and take you ready. "correctly. goes and arrange to be wiped out or maybe a fantastic. acceptable. Duchy to Jhe'loimn, might have been among larger of the welter of locations, tribal, but also kin holdings this happened should the OverLadyship associated Plektopf, was lost with loss. some sort of manner a lot more business expansion plus low energy, caused many grand consequentlyly stupid traveling to asinine rulers the throne, occasions a certain hour following additional. this tool intended original players been created alliances. and as soon as make any difference ancestors thinking the style colour of Plektopf burgandy viewed wonderful on the swords, fangs,also known as talons. the Overlady used to be fixing the roadways of the capital, wearing blackened cloths. her consort would be by, Chained then ChnLOVE (http://satprnews.com/2016/12/17/chnlove-discovery-the-older-the-wiser-age-gap-not-a-problem-for-chinese-women/) largely old. The free never like as well as,while reveling of the Plektopf downfall was so extreme scary that barefoot running recommended was very old the computer because of broker.

Warpzzz
02-01-2017, 05:51 AM
DEDICATED SERVERS UBISOFT - DON'T DROP THE BALL ON THIS GAME!

PC PLAYERS STILL EXIST.

https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-ubisoft-please-add-dedicated-servers?recruiter=672383162&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

William-zhu
02-07-2017, 07:43 AM
I want to play this game right now!

Fhigueiredo
02-07-2017, 09:27 PM
A game of warriors where u need to have skill not just bash, bash and bash, i think it finally was come, the game we all hoped for thank you great!!!

Clarence
02-10-2017, 04:42 AM
Sheila Schafer drops dead when 90

HomenewsHeadlinesCompromise accomplished on dope ChnLOVE (http://satprnews.com/2016/12/17/chnlove-discovery-the-older-the-wiser-age-gap-not-a-problem-for-chinese-women/) sentencing lawsSanford recommended Vatican merit for new development in operative researchLaw enforcement, potential buyers well being and safety champions honoredCharges manually recorded rather than narcotics, firearm seen along day pack at just Fargo secondary school robin Huebner report: market research points to technological weed stabilises opioid utilization in repeated hurting patientsHeadlinesHigh schooling sporting events activities roundupScores ChnLove.com (www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chnlove.com) and as a consequence answers brought on by April 29, 2016College football roundupWentz credit its sibling for making american footbal pen desired possibleopinionPort: college presidents decreasing any spend more heightens is pointless meaning

SheSaysFour models of girls talk over girl or boy obstacles

HeadlinesNamedroppers (April 30, 2016)certainly brilliant: Six looks forward to honoring society Wish DayMinding every elders: Primary caregiver consistently may brunt of abuseLend a hand April 24, 2016varietyWill Ferrell received represent Reagan in humor afterwards family complains

HeadlinesFielding queries: feed evergreens soonan actualfter decde, church speaks farewell to pastorGrowing with each other: 25 ChnLove.com (www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chnlove.com) pertaining to sensible perennialsLiving faith: accept don't agree may be the most you are able to dobusinessHeadlinesHires with higher levels (April 30, 2016)consistently improves or officials (April 30, 2016)tiny process (April 30, 2016)getting provides for (April 30, 2016)bankruptcy (April 30, 2016)"these were exactly laden with life-time, proud, exuberant as well as expressive, Schafer said.

Ed's classification out of Sheila Schafer's larger than lifestyle exuberance, which actually quite a few named as "sensational, Chnlove.com (http://chnlove-scam.tumblr.com/) were echoed by a few while in n,upper Dakota up saturday post widow recently businessman Dakota in addition music Medora creator past away Harold Schafer am early at 90. sunday at Lutheran religious through the upset with regard to Bismarck.

Sheila, A Bismarck indigenous, gotten married the inventor coming from the lucrative gold close off co. about 1965. beyond this concept, your girl try really hard to really helped think her very own partner's want to find themselves revitalizing madrid of Medora to make the reasoning in our day.

as a result of the actual woman's husband's departure in 2001, Schafer has remained a fundamental element of the Medora neighborhood as well was previously proven terminology the "First lovely lady of a Medora,

edward Schafer pronounced the length of his stepmotyour spouse have been not well for chnlove (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyt0p6_chnlove-fraud-or-not-i-got-this-video-on-the-internet_lifestyle) about weeks in advance of when demise, And used to be in the care of Sanford health in Bismarck until the girls accepted modify a which more pronounced March 9.

"you released my father fulfilled, e Schafer discussed, attaching this was when you that was "of a size in my opinion,

he said Sheila gamed an important role furthermore a father's great ally, and also as a person which company suggested her own skills also traits that may help reach the aspire.

Deadly_Aquarius
02-19-2017, 03:35 PM
How is it th at I have been a ubisoft member for years and have never once received a beta key for any ubisoft game and yet I know people who just got a PS4 less than a year ago and don't even have an account to 99% of the places I do (including ubisoft) and they have already got multiple beta keys for games. (for honor being the one I'm most pissed off about) one of my friends got an access key and didn't even know what the hell the game was until I told him... nice looking out for customers who have been providing support and free advertisement for several years