PDA

View Full Version : OT: I need software to revocer my FTP password

1.JaVA_Razer
03-20-2004, 06:34 AM
I have webspace provided by my ISP but I forgot my password(yhea call me stupid) Now I can still login but I guess it's until I clean my coockies. I normally upload screenshots to it and such but now I can't. I tried password sniffer and FTP recoverer or something all searched via google but no luck.
I'm 17 so I can't send a FAX to the ISP to stop the website and then lateron restart it myself again. Well I can but I don't wanna lose all that stuff.( about 35 MBV of stuff)

So can annyone help me?
THIS IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO STEAL ONES PASSWORD. The FTP password and login are stored in Internet Explorer 6 somewhere but .... I can't reach it

Can you help me PLEASE?

1.JaVA_Razer
03-20-2004, 06:34 AM
I have webspace provided by my ISP but I forgot my password(yhea call me stupid) Now I can still login but I guess it's until I clean my coockies. I normally upload screenshots to it and such but now I can't. I tried password sniffer and FTP recoverer or something all searched via google but no luck.
I'm 17 so I can't send a FAX to the ISP to stop the website and then lateron restart it myself again. Well I can but I don't wanna lose all that stuff.( about 35 MBV of stuff)

So can annyone help me?
THIS IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO STEAL ONES PASSWORD. The FTP password and login are stored in Internet Explorer 6 somewhere but .... I can't reach it

Can you help me PLEASE?

CDN_Merlin
03-20-2004, 07:16 AM
Email your ISP and tell them you lost your PW. Then they will then send it to the email addy that belongs to they account.

Beta tester for:
C&C Generals, Independance War 2,Starfleet Command 2,Settlers IV,Tzar,Allegiance,Starfleet Command,MAX 2,Defiance

Lawn_Dart
03-20-2004, 07:51 AM
What CDN_Merlin said...

They'll send your password.

zjulik
03-20-2004, 07:59 AM
http://www.soft32.com/download_11984.html

<hr>
If you wait until the last minute to do something, it will only take a minute to do it!