PDA

View Full Version : Free Assassin's Creed: Unity Code Coupon doesn't work!!

atheus30
06-09-2015, 10:40 AM
Hello.

I've recently got my Asus ROG G751JY from overclockers.co.uk and I was happy to see the Assassin's Creed Unity gift code cupon in the box. The problem is the code doesn't work, I've followed all the steps correctly but there's no redemption, the amount stays the same - 44.99, and if I continue they ask for my address and card details. Can you please help me, maybe I'm missing something here. I've already wrote an issue to the resseler and asus but they've sent me to ubisoft. Now I couldn't find an email to write so that's why I choosed to write here, as my engliish skills are not that good to call.
The produght was brought sealed from the manufacturer, never been opened before, so the cupon was sealed as well, did try everything (from the instructions on cupon to the instructions from Asus and I even installed the ubisoft client and follow the instructions), with no success. Please help me,and I would really want the game into steam platform.

Thank you!

Mr_Shade
06-09-2015, 10:45 AM
Hello.

I've recently got my Asus ROG G751JY from overclockers.co.uk and I was happy to see the Assassin's Creed Unity gift code cupon in the box. The problem is the code doesn't work, I've followed all the steps correctly but there's no redemption, the amount stays the same - 44.99, and if I continue they ask for my address and card details. Can you please help me, maybe I'm missing something here. I've already wrote an issue to the resseler and asus but they've sent me to ubisoft. Now I couldn't find an email to write so that's why I choosed to write here, as my engliish skills are not that good to call.
The produght was brought sealed from the manufacturer, never been opened before, so the cupon was sealed as well, did try everything (from the instructions on cupon to the instructions from Asus and I even installed the ubisoft client and follow the instructions), with no success. Please help me,and I would really want the game into steam platform.

Thank you!

Hi,

If you want to contact support to resolve the problem - you can click 'Contact Us' on every forum page - or - click here: www.support.ubi.com

Please make sure to send a photo/copy of the code and your proof of purchase.

Normally - with those codes [assuming it's still in date] - you take the code in teh box - goto the asus site listed on it and enter the code - this then gives you either:

A discount code to use at www.uplay.com in the store to purchase the game at zero cost

or

A product code to enter into the PC uplay client.

Support will be able to help you though, so please get in touch asap.