PDA

View Full Version : V-1 problem

Najacobra15
04-07-2004, 03:09 PM
When I go to the FMB and insert the v-1 ground, it shows the rail. Then I insert the v-1 air it shows the rocket. I have tried multiple arrangements to try and get one to launch, but when I go play the mission, all it shows is the rail. When I go back to the FMB, sometimes it does not show the rail, or it moves around until I click on it. I have added the line of script to get the rocket to show up, but cannot get it to launch. No matter what I do, all I get is an empty rail, even when I add a rocket to it. What am I doing wrong?

Najacobra15
04-07-2004, 03:09 PM
When I go to the FMB and insert the v-1 ground, it shows the rail. Then I insert the v-1 air it shows the rocket. I have tried multiple arrangements to try and get one to launch, but when I go play the mission, all it shows is the rail. When I go back to the FMB, sometimes it does not show the rail, or it moves around until I click on it. I have added the line of script to get the rocket to show up, but cannot get it to launch. No matter what I do, all I get is an empty rail, even when I add a rocket to it. What am I doing wrong?

H.Keller
04-07-2004, 03:17 PM
Check the Readme.rtf in your IL2 folder.
Are you putting a 2 min delay on the launch?
http://data.photodump.com/Keller/signature4il2.jpg

Troll2k
04-07-2004, 03:18 PM
Read the V1 section of the readme that came with AEP

Red_Storm
04-07-2004, 03:18 PM
Read the ReadMe that comes with the game and can be found in your FB main folder. You have to set a couple of parameters and have the V1 travel a great distance for it to actually start on the rail. Take some time to test around with it.

lil_labbit
04-07-2004, 04:30 PM
The V1 Ground object must be placed on level ground, a target must be set for it (not too close), A delay of at least 2 minutes must be set, a count, and a cycle time. I always use even cycle times with a minimum of 2 minutes.

At half the cycle time (and half the delay time 1st time around) then V1 will apear on the rail, then at the delay/cycle tme it will fire.

http://members.home.nl/lil.labbit/lilseesya.jpg
Night is better than Day

RxMan
04-07-2004, 05:59 PM
Distance to target must be at least 30 KM

Najacobra15
04-07-2004, 11:10 PM
Thanks guys! I knew it had to be something simple!