PDA

View Full Version : Development Updates

XyZspineZyX
08-26-2003, 01:46 PM
Just two comments on the development updates.
It's great too see all that's being done, but it's all just pie in the sky. How about we actually get some new stuff; instead of just being teased? Also a lot of us only speak english. Could there possibly be an english translation of the update? Or maybe I just don't see it.
Seriously tho, it would be much nicer if things were realeased as they were completed, both bug fixes, and new objects. It sux always waiting and wanting, the latest patch and/or add-on and not having it. If UBI isn't going to release patches and add-ons they shouldn't talk about them and promise them all the time.

This is JimRockford. At the tone leave your name and message; I'll get back to you.

XyZspineZyX
08-26-2003, 01:46 PM
Just two comments on the development updates.
It's great too see all that's being done, but it's all just pie in the sky. How about we actually get some new stuff; instead of just being teased? Also a lot of us only speak english. Could there possibly be an english translation of the update? Or maybe I just don't see it.
Seriously tho, it would be much nicer if things were realeased as they were completed, both bug fixes, and new objects. It sux always waiting and wanting, the latest patch and/or add-on and not having it. If UBI isn't going to release patches and add-ons they shouldn't talk about them and promise them all the time.

This is JimRockford. At the tone leave your name and message; I'll get back to you.