PDA

View Full Version : trials fusion cannot connect to ubisoft servers at this time

TheHenny
06-05-2015, 01:35 PM
Every single time my friends and I try to play this game in multiplayer one of us gets the error:

trials fusion cannot connect to ubisoft servers at this time

It's not due to ports being open or not cause we even turned DMZ on, doesn't seem to matter. Every other game works just fine even trials evolution, but somehow this game doesn't. What is the fix for this?

One guy just bought the game and has a fresh install and the first thing he got was this error.

En0-
06-06-2015, 07:46 PM
Hello,

Thanks for the report. Going to check.
I'll get back to you. However, as it's the week end, don't expect answers quickly.

Best Regards,

rutkula
06-09-2015, 04:29 PM
Please check this issue,

it's been bugging me around since the days of the beta. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes I don't even bother trying to make it work.

Uplay works fine, evolution works fine. Too bad nobody plays the superior version anymore, so fusion is really the only choice these days...

En0-
06-09-2015, 04:43 PM
Hello Rutkula,

The problem is that we can't reproduce the issue. However, you may be able to help us.

Can you have a look at Fredizzimo's post there: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1110610-Game-refuses-to-load-Online-Multiplayer-after-updating-to-TU8?p=10836821&viewfull=1#post10836821

We would need you to capture the traffic with wireshark and share the results with us. Please, when you use wireshark, turn off all private chats, emails clients and web browsers.

If you have any question, let me know.

Cheers,