PDA

View Full Version : Sound Issues

torquethrottle
04-04-2004, 06:07 PM
Golly, I sure hope Ensign Oleg realizes what a great opportunity he has to light a fire under the wanna be pilots of the Pacific Theater. As good as FB is, I think you will have to agree that the sound effects leave alot to be desired. As poor as FS2 is, the sound effects of this under estimated sim is light years ahead of the snow and ice of the Eastern Front. Oh for the sounds of an air cooled p&w 2000 horse engine,in need of a tuneup cranking up, and seeing the cowl flaps vibrate, and the 120 weight oil smoke come pouring out of the exhaust!!! Well, I can dream, can't I?

torquethrottle
04-04-2004, 06:07 PM
Golly, I sure hope Ensign Oleg realizes what a great opportunity he has to light a fire under the wanna be pilots of the Pacific Theater. As good as FB is, I think you will have to agree that the sound effects leave alot to be desired. As poor as FS2 is, the sound effects of this under estimated sim is light years ahead of the snow and ice of the Eastern Front. Oh for the sounds of an air cooled p&w 2000 horse engine,in need of a tuneup cranking up, and seeing the cowl flaps vibrate, and the 120 weight oil smoke come pouring out of the exhaust!!! Well, I can dream, can't I?