PDA

View Full Version : Logitech Wingman force 3D

kwaichain888
02-17-2004, 12:41 PM
I am having trouble with the rudder control using my Wingman Force 3D. Basically, the slightest movement right or left sends me to full rudder. I notice that there are controls for the joystick. These appear to be eight vertical columns with a button that can be slid between 0 to 100. I am guessing that these controls have some impact on the response of the Joystick, but I can't find anything in the manual to indicate what these settings do, or how/why to adjust. My set up is
2.8 Ghz XP
512 MB Ram
120 GB Hard drive
128 MB Radeon
Please help

kwaichain888
02-17-2004, 12:41 PM
I am having trouble with the rudder control using my Wingman Force 3D. Basically, the slightest movement right or left sends me to full rudder. I notice that there are controls for the joystick. These appear to be eight vertical columns with a button that can be slid between 0 to 100. I am guessing that these controls have some impact on the response of the Joystick, but I can't find anything in the manual to indicate what these settings do, or how/why to adjust. My set up is
2.8 Ghz XP
512 MB Ram
120 GB Hard drive
128 MB Radeon
Please help

Merlin_602Sqn
02-17-2004, 01:27 PM
open the logitech gaming software, right click on the rudder axis, choose properties...
You will see a sensitivity setting there. just set it to around 50%, if that's too much, just adjust until you are happy with it.

http://www.cityofglasgow.btinternet.co.uk/images/Merlin-sig.jpg

kwaichain007
02-18-2004, 10:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Merlin_602Sqn:
open the logitech gaming software, right click on the rudder axis, choose properties...
You will see a sensitivity setting there. just set it to around 50%, if that's too much, just adjust until you are happy with it.

http://www.cityofglasgow.btinternet.co.uk/images/Merlin-sig.jpg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So simple, and yet so effective. Think you for your invaluable help. I am enjoying the game so much more (now that I can control the plane better).