PDA

View Full Version : Problem with downloading Heroes III HD

Lombardic
06-03-2015, 04:54 PM
I have preordered MM7 digital deluxe and on my basket also is Heroes III HD. I cant find any link to download the game, neither it is on uplay, with my other games.
Anyone can help?

UbiSeraphim
06-03-2015, 08:59 PM
Hello Lombardic!

Because of the way the Uplay PC shop works in regards to our shop, Digital River, all orders are released at once. Thus, you will be able to download your copy of Heroes III HD when Heroes of Might and Magic VII is released this fall.

Sorry about the inconvenience, but I hope you enjoy both games when HMM7 is released!

Lombardic
06-04-2015, 08:02 AM
thanks a lot UbiSeraphim :) - i was anxious a bit about the policy of able to download a game within 30 days and i would loose the download.

victorash
06-16-2015, 07:49 AM
So actually you have acess to only half of the preordering bonuses, meaning only the beta key, at the present time. That's a good to know info, because I was thinking to hurry to preoder, but now I only have half of motivation. Do you plan to change this system? Anyway I don't understand how "all orders are released at once" applies only for heores 3 hd, and not for the beta key...

ramoane11
09-09-2015, 03:16 AM
I understand there is an issue on how the shop client may handle getting both games at the same time. Why not, knowing this issue, did you just not release activation codes for HOMM3 HD, like you did the beta key? This should solve all problems, as the primary reason people would even want to download this would be to get their fix while they wait for the HOMM7 release. It seems like a big oversight and a little bit of poor business practice.