PDA

View Full Version : Enigma:Rising Tide, is a pretty cool game !!!!!

JG51Beolke
07-17-2004, 04:24 PM
I was in WallyWorld(a.k.a. Walmart) looking in the Electronics Department for something to fill the void while waiting for the FB Patch and Pacific Fighters. I came across a very cool game called Enigma:Rising Tide. It's a Naval, 1st and 3rd person shoot, but lots and lots of fun. It's like being on a real ship. The textures are awsome. There's PT Boats, Destroyers, U-boats, you name it, the ship is in there. My first mission was a Torpedo Run in a German E-Boat. It was like being on the boat with the shells exploding everywhere and whistling overhead. You should try it.

Best Regards

JG51Beolke
07-17-2004, 04:24 PM
I was in WallyWorld(a.k.a. Walmart) looking in the Electronics Department for something to fill the void while waiting for the FB Patch and Pacific Fighters. I came across a very cool game called Enigma:Rising Tide. It's a Naval, 1st and 3rd person shoot, but lots and lots of fun. It's like being on a real ship. The textures are awsome. There's PT Boats, Destroyers, U-boats, you name it, the ship is in there. My first mission was a Torpedo Run in a German E-Boat. It was like being on the boat with the shells exploding everywhere and whistling overhead. You should try it.

Best Regards