PDA

View Full Version : What would you add to the game?

LittlePonyFan
05-29-2015, 02:23 PM
Here's a fun discussion. If you had the power to add anything (armor, weapons, etc...) to the Assassin's Creed games, what would you add? It has to be realistic, nothing like a special armor that always makes you invisible to enemies and guards or anything like that.

For me, the one thing that comes to mind at this time is adding a rowboat to your ship for all water-based AC games, such as Black Flags or Rogue. It's really annoying having to swim to shore just to get a single chest or Animus Fragment. Instead, you should have the option to being able to buy a rowboat for your ship that will automatically take you to the nearest piece of shore.

D.I.D.
05-29-2015, 07:45 PM
Telescope: For general use whenever you want to use it, but also there'd be no camera-swinging Synchronisations - instead, you'd have the option to draw out the telescope and survey the scene yourself. Any landmarks you saw with the telescope would get added to the map.

Pandassin
05-29-2015, 08:01 PM
Well a Jack Sparrow outfit in AC4 would have been pretty sweet :P

I'd love in AC4 if you could go below deck the Jackdaw and play mini games with your crew or something, just a nice immersion thing. It would also be great if you could get your quartermaster to steer the Jackdaw, giving them a waypoint or just tell them to cruise around; if the Jackdaw was under attack there could be a timer for Edward to get back on the wheel.

For all the games I want an option of whether I want to wear the hood or not, it was handled really well in AC4 but it's still nice to have a choice.

Shahkulu101
05-29-2015, 08:23 PM
Telescope: For general use whenever you want to use it, but also there'd be no camera-swinging Synchronisations - instead, you'd have the option to draw out the telescope and survey the scene yourself. Any landmarks you saw with the telescope would get added to the map.

Love this idea.

The time has come to remove viewpoints. Fun for a few years but tiresome now.

M4STERJC
05-30-2015, 05:17 AM
ENGLISH PART
Hi, today with my friends to have had some ideas for the next assassin's creed or updates that might be.

1. AC modifiable clothes in Unity already have default statistics. Why not give '' skills '' that could have choose. Example: A legendary medieval Hood, has many more health and less discretion by default. Why not let us choose? It could have around 10 points at the beginning and then with the improvements we may have many more points and put them in the skills that we would like. I think the belt and forearms are also improving. If we could choose our equipment that would be better. Example: We can choose to have 10 smoke grenade, 12 arrows and no poison arrows etc. I think you understand ^^

2. Choose the level of difficulty. I think some people like me would like that the series be a little more difficult. Early in the game could choose the level Easy - Medium - Hard and Really hard. I think the series become increasingly easy and some veterans of the series it become boring.

3. In the trailer for AC Syndicate we saw two people fighting. If we could bet money on one of the two people and that a person randomly win, it could add more content, a method to make money and a bit of fun. If have could go in illegal fights to fight against other people with fists and randomly they would leave chairs or knives against us, it could be awesome ^^

4. I do not think you do, but give a vila or other was great! In AC2 there was a castle to us, AC3 we could see Domain Davenport, it was really good and AC4 we saw the island. The island was huge, but I found that there was not too much idea, it was expensive but was bringing nothing, no money, useless just for beauty. And yet, we had 4 or 5 improvement. I do not think anyone would say no to a little killer's hiding in underground like Unity, but this time if editable.

5. If you could change the appearance of our assassin's apprentice as in Brotherhood and Revelations it'd be great. In AC3 our apprentice was not great, we could not have them customize as wanted. Put hoods or not, change the color, change the swords etc. was really good. I do not know why you removed in AC3, but if customization come back we could give our personality to our apprentice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my bad english I don't speak english ^^
Let me know if i'm not in the good section because I search alot of time, but I don't see the place to give my Ideas.

Thank :) Have a good day Assassin's

LittlePonyFan
05-30-2015, 06:29 AM
Love this idea.

I love this idea too!! The only good thing about viewpoints is the ability to fast-travel to them. Otherwise, there's no real reason to have them.

EmptyCrustacean
05-30-2015, 04:32 PM
1. AC modifiable clothes in Unity already have default statistics. Why not give '' skills '' that could have choose. Example: A legendary medieval Hood, has many more health and less discretion by default. Why not let us choose? It could have around 10 points at the beginning and then with the improvements we may have many more points and put them in the skills that we would like. I think the belt and forearms are also improving. If we could choose our equipment that would be better. Example: We can choose to have 10 smoke grenade, 12 arrows and no poison arrows etc. I think you understand ^^

Agree, if only so I can choose outfits I actually LIKE.

2. Choose the level of difficulty. I think some people like me would like that the series be a little more difficult. Early in the game could choose the level Easy - Medium - Hard and Really hard. I think the series become increasingly easy and some veterans of the series it become boring.

No. The entire point of ubi introducing the diamond level was to manage difficulty. If you want hard try playing a level 5 mission as a level 2 player. They've also increased combat difficulty as well. So this has been fixed.

3. In the trailer for AC Syndicate we saw two people fighting. If we could bet money on one of the two people and that a person randomly win, it could add more content, a method to make money and a bit of fun. If have could go in illegal fights to fight against other people with fists and randomly they would leave chairs or knives against us, it could be awesome ^^

No because the fact that it's a computer means it's never going to be entirely fun - as the game is either picking for you to lose your bet or win which goes against the entire point. You could bring in an odds system but that's also no fun and will be entirely predictable.

LittlePonyFan
05-30-2015, 04:50 PM
I'd like to see a system where you can improve your current weapon in some way. For example, if you were to add venom to your bullets and swords, it would poison any person the bullet or sword hits and would eventually kill the person. Or you can collect certain metals (iron, gold, etc...) or diamonds to increase the sharpness, and thus damage, of your swords and hidden blades.

I'd also love to see a scope and/or suppressor added to your guns. That way, you can shoot someone but not alert nearby guards. Of course, there will be a downside to using this, such as using a suppressor would decrease the range or damage of your guns.

M4STERJC
05-30-2015, 05:46 PM
Agree, if only so I can choose outfits I actually LIKE.

Yeah sure, if the customisation like in Unity come back it would be great to choose our own ''skills & ammunition'' ^^

I'd like to see a system where you can improve your current weapon in some way. For example, if you were to add venom to your bullets and swords, it would poison any person the bullet or sword hits and would eventually kill the person. Or you can collect certain metals (iron, gold, etc...) or diamonds to increase the sharpness, and thus damage, of your swords and hidden blades.

I'd also love to see a scope and/or suppressor added to your guns. That way, you can shoot someone but not alert nearby guards. Of course, there will be a downside to using this, such as using a suppressor would decrease the range or damage of your guns.

The poison can be cool , but I think too cheated . If the poison could deteriorate and that we should always rely on the sword I think it would be good. (perhaps put that expensive for do not abuse it ^^ )

If they remake a system like Rogue , collecting wood, stone , metal etc. This could be good to put the ruined buildings , which have had to fix it, but they have taken away in Unity . For example with the metal collected , we could build a better sword. Your idea to increase the sharpness or damage is great too I like it.

I'm not really for your idea to put a silencer on the weapon. Throwing knives are present for that. I don't think supressor was created in 1868.

LittlePonyFan
05-31-2015, 09:09 AM
I'm not really for your idea to put a silencer on the weapon. Throwing knives are present for that. I don't think supressor was created in 1868.

The problem with the throwing knife is you only carry 1 at a time, and there's no way to buy it. You have to disarm an Elite in order to get the knife. But yeah, true, I see your point. The silencer wasn't invented until the 1900's.

Fatal-Feit
05-31-2015, 05:08 PM
a hood in Rouge

I-Like-Pie45
05-31-2015, 05:15 PM
AC3: Director's Cut by Brian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6d79JHh3cU
+Revised Mission Design, based off of Farlander1991’s blog posts, allowing for more freedom and interesting gameplay.
+Retooled Assassination Side MIssions in the style of ACB/4 contracts and Templar hunts
+Optional Objectives scaled down, stupid objectives like “kill people while telling stephane champeau to stop killing people” and “air assassinate grenadiers” removed
+Better integration of historical story content with personal Assassin story content, for example in AC3 historical characters like Israel Putnam, Sam Adams, Paul Revere, Benjamin Tallmadge, and Ben Franklin just popped in to hang out for like a mission before completely disappearing from the story – a revised story should go the AC4 route and make sure most of the historical characters aren’t out of place in the story and exit it memorably. There also needs to be a story scene better clarifying why Connor chose not to kill Washington, instead of just having him run off to fight the Battle of the Chesapeake.
+interaction with the Homestead residents - a dedicated greeting button
+AC4-style weapon wheel
+color dyes for the default outfit now show up in cutscenes
+More optional conversations, like perhaps the option for Connor to visit Haytham at Fort George during their temporary team-up.
+Ambient Music alt. Brian personally didn't care or notice its absence.
+Naval Freeroam in the Atlantic Ocean allowing the player to sail to the locations in the Kidd missions + more and a third city: Philadelphia, Baltimore, or Quebec City.
+A new sequence taking place after Sequence 8 involving the Great Fire of New York, the assassination of Templar Nathan Hale, the Crossing of the Delaware, and the Battle of Trenton culminating in the assassination of Templar Johann Rall. This sequence will also serve to further develop Connor and Washington's relationship, so that Washington's "betrayal" will have more impact. Plus, an additional sequence to show off the Naval Freeroam + third city. The Benedict Arnold missions, furthermore, are locked until completion of Sequence 10 - which brings the game to 14 Sequences.
+Three sequences worth of Desmond missions, with revised gameplay that makes sense from a modern perspective. Plus now in the final assault on Abstergo Desmond has the chance to go full-out killing spree, gunning down all Abstergo employees in sight. Don’t worry, they’re guilty by association.
+Rando(m) events
+Frozen lakes
+AI and Notoriety system overhaul
+Realistic steak
+New outfits with gameplay effects:

the Mercenary outfit (from Sequence 9 (http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121226185420/assassinscreed/images/d/d4/AC3_Mercenary_uniform.png)) that allows safe passage through the Underground - unlocked by completion of that Haytham team-up sequence

the actual Captain outfit from the naval missions, (http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121226221725/assassinscreed/images/6/69/AC3_Aquila_outfit.png)instead of that ugly thing Connor can wear in freeroam in AC3. Renames the other captain uniform to "ceremonial captain uniform" - unlocked by completion of naval contracts and missions

the Loyalist outfit (based off of Connor's original design (http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120926003333/assassinscreed/images/a/ab/Early_version_on_Connor_Kenways_outfit.jpg)) grants Connor permanent incognito status in Redcoat areas but gives him full notoriety everywhere post-game - unlocked by collecting all chests in NYC

the Patriot outfit (based on the concept for the Captain outfit (http://www.assassinscreed.de/sites/www.assassinscreed.de/files/1366967933_ac3_ca_sp_40_captainneverleavestheship. jpg)) grants Connor permanent incognito status in Bluecoat areas. - unlocked by collecting all chests in Boston

the Master Assassin outfit (based off of the Colonial Assassin concept art (http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120826025506/assassinscreed/images/a/af/Native_Assassin_Connor_concept.jpg)) that reduces damage and detection - unlocked by full synchronization

the Animal Friend outfit (based off of the unused Mohawk Armor concept (http://images.vg247.com/current//2012/09/pfPCi-439x600.jpg)) which makes hostile animals friendly and causes all animals including domestic types like cats and turkeys to come to your aid in combat - unlocked by completion of all hunting missions

M4STERJC
05-31-2015, 08:26 PM
a hood in Rouge

Yeah, but Templar don't wear hood I think. Nah ?

The_Kiwi_
06-04-2015, 03:42 PM
Silencers don't even silence guns that much; they're still very loud

I'd like the option to remove weapons or gear, like the dart gun in AC4, it was an eyesore, it ruined the visual appeal of Edward, and removing armour would have been nice in the Ezio trilogy, because the robes did look better without metal plates everywhere (I know you didn't have to buy the stuff, but you are forced to buy something in at least one mission)
I'd also like the choice to remove character markers in Unity co-op, for screenshots, you can remove the HUD as far as map/health etc goes, but in co-op, you couldn't remove the markers floating about people's heads

As for stuff to add, well...
Free aim crossbows/bow and arrows would be a lot of fun for hunting/killing

M4STERJC
06-21-2015, 05:08 AM
removing armour would have been nice in the Ezio trilogy, because the robes did look better without metal plates everywhere (I know you didn't have to buy the stuff, but you are forced to buy something in at least one mission)

As for stuff to add, well...
Free aim crossbows/bow and arrows would be a lot of fun for hunting/killing

If they add Free aim it would be so cool :o And I agree with the option for removing plate when we want.

Otherwise, with the gameplay we've seen so far, we are obliged to be in mode '' discretion '' for the hood. It would be good if there would still be an option for wear the hood and not have the ''Wizard's Hat'' (I forgot the name)

ERICATHERINE
06-21-2015, 05:53 PM
I have some idea conserning ac iv, rogue and freedom cry.

1 when we put the personal point on the map, on a place that is not where we are (if we are already on the land), we could let the quarter master use the boat to bring us to that place. Then, we could help our crew. Also, if we want to skip the travel, we could just go to sleep in our room on the boat.

2 while in modern day, instead of being us, we could entirerly customize the character we control. That way everyone could play together while not using the animus. The modern day of these games are easy, so by playing, I mean talk with some people either by using the microphone or by choosing between some sentences. We could aslo, for exemple, show to our friend where are the collectible of the modern day.

Finaly, we could bring bring our crew with us to do some missions on land, but not for all missions, since some of them are both on land and ship, so we could not have to wait for them return on the boat to continu the mission.

viberunner
06-21-2015, 06:53 PM
For me, the one thing that comes to mind at this time is adding a rowboat to your ship for all water-based AC games, such as Black Flags or Rogue.

Fun fact, if you board a Man-o-War the "platform" in the middle of the ship are the rowboats, inverted, under canvas.

On the Jackdaw you have no such rowboats... SO WHERE DOES THE WHALING BOAT COME FROM?

viberunner
06-21-2015, 06:54 PM
Yeah, but Templar don't wear hood I think. Nah ?

Why not, I spent most of my game in AC4 in Templar Armour.

EmbodyingSeven5
06-21-2015, 08:18 PM
Improved stealth mechanics and an improved detection system.
Interesting random missions
Interesting, in depth and thematic side activities
Return hidden gun

NellieWilson
06-22-2015, 08:44 AM
For me, the one thing that comes to mind at this time is adding a rowboat to your ship for all water-based AC games, such as Black Flags or Rogue. It's really annoying having to swim to shore just to get a single chest or Animus Fragment. Instead, you should have the option to being able to buy a rowboat for your ship that will automatically take you to the nearest piece of shore.

^ This. I grew tired of sailing to islands and having to practically crash into them and then still swim for a minute to the sand for just a treasure chest or an animus. I thought it sucked that you could hold B to dock your boat at ports and that there was a beached rowboat on some islands to get back on your ship but they didn't give you a rowboat to make it to shore.

Hold B For Rowboat
For Black Flag and Rogue and any sailing AC games that may come in the future, when you got close to an island it would ask you "Hold B For Rowboat". Then it would show you and a crewman pulling your rowboat on to shore. And when you wished to return to your ship you only had to return to that rowboat.

Yep. The map discovery needs to be overhauled entirely, imo.

Landmark Syncs
Viewpoints are fine but they shouldn't need to be synced. Instead, only landmarks should be synced. Viewpoints should work strictly as, you know, viewpoints. Fast travel between landmarks makes more sense than the way it is now.

Telescope
A collapsible telescope is a no-brainer (and a great idea, D.I.D.;10815090). This would make viewpoints more practical and true-to-life. Why there wasn't a telescope for Black Flag is a mystery to me. What we got was just a zoom-in/zoom-out view on the Jackdaw which was quite lame.

Customizable Dens
You should get a choice of building, location, exterior color, interior colors, paintings, and options for what each room is used for. For example, you could start with a single room villa then increase your wealth and purchase larger Dens with up to 8 rooms in better parts of the city. Then you could pick what room you want to use for training (skills), armor(outfits), weapons, books(data), parlor(social club), etc.

Deezl-V
06-23-2015, 03:15 AM

Love this idea.

Go play metal gear. Problem solved.

Altair1789
06-23-2015, 06:30 AM

Because the only difference between Metal Gear and Assassin's Creed is a telescope

The_Kiwi_
06-23-2015, 06:45 AM
Because the only difference between Metal Gear and Assassin's Creed is a telescope

Edward has a spyglass
And technically, there's no telescope in Metal Gear, only binoculars :rolleyes:

Shahkulu101
06-23-2015, 05:49 PM

Because Metal Gear takes place in historical open worlds amrite?

Consus_E
06-23-2015, 09:00 PM
-Better assassination contracts. Basically AC1's mission design (expect less repetitive) with investigations, unique targets, guards posted, crowds gathered, a climactic chase, ect but in side mission form similar to AC2/ACB/AC4. The missions would also be open, similar to quests in most western role-playing games where the player can complete them at their leisure and continue the main story and other side content.
-Hood toggle, Mostly so people will stop asking Ubisoft to put in a hood toggle :rolleyes:
-Immersive HUD/UI, Everything should be off by default with HUD elements appearing as needed in real time. For example if the player equips, draws, or fires a gun the ammo counter appears on screen and fades away after a certain time. If the player takes damage the health bar appears and will stay visible until the player has recovered fully.
-Far Cry 3/4 style health system, minus the healing syringes. Just requiring the player to do some basic first aid to restore health past a certain point.
-Dragging bodies similar to Far Cry 3/4, where you hold a button to move a body immediately after an Assassination. Would also help prevent corpses from falling off of rooftops. Paired with carrying bodies of course.
-Nonlethal options

NellieWilson
06-25-2015, 07:05 PM
-Immersive HUD/UI, Everything should be off by default with HUD elements appearing as needed in real time. For example if the player equips, draws, or fires a gun the ammo counter appears on screen and fades away after a certain time. If the player takes damage the health bar appears and will stay visible until the player has recovered fully.

I like this idea. An option to "Show HUD" would be nice too because sometimes you want to check your health/ammo.

-Dragging bodies similar to Far Cry 3/4, where you hold a button to move a body immediately after an Assassination. Would also help prevent corpses from falling off of rooftops. Paired with carrying bodies of course.

This makes me think of another assassin game, Hitman. After seeing the disguise skill in Unity I wish they would have made it so you had to stand over a dead bad guy to get his disguise instead the current method.

-Nonlethal options

Some weapons are nonlethal.

Consus_E
06-25-2015, 09:45 PM
I like this idea. An option to "Show HUD" would be nice too because sometimes you want to check your health/ammo..

I was thinking something like this Skyrim mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3222/?