PDA

View Full Version : To finish or not to finish?

LittlePonyFan
05-28-2015, 03:18 PM
I'm a bit of a completionist. When I play a game that has achievements and side-missions (collect all of the items or do side quests or whatever), I just have the urge to do those.

In the Assassin's Creed games (most notably Black Flags and Rogue), a lot of my memory sequences aren't 100% complete because I didn't fulfill the optional objections, such as avoid conflicts and air assassinate _______), and I still have 3 Legendary Ships to destroy, but I'm almost done with the main storyline. If I finish the main storyline, will I be able to continue playing the game and get 100%, or should I wait to finish the game, get my 100%, then beat it? I know that with a lot of open-world games, like this one, once you beat the game, that's it. You have to restart the game from scratch.

Pandassin
05-28-2015, 03:26 PM
You can finish the main story and still continue trying to get 100%, you don't need to restart.

HDinHB
05-28-2015, 04:08 PM
You can also replay each individual memory to get 100% on those. The only thing you can't replay are the legendary ships, once you have beaten them they are gone.

LittlePonyFan
05-28-2015, 06:53 PM
You can finish the main story and still continue trying to get 100%, you don't need to restart.

Oh, so the game continues even after the main storyline is finished? Sweet! Good to know!

You can also replay each individual memory to get 100% on those. The only thing you can't replay are the legendary ships, once you have beaten them they are gone.

Yeah, I knew that. I just wasn't sure if the game was over or not once I beat the storyline. If the game ends when the main storyline is done, then I'd wait until I get as close to 100% as possible before finishing the game. But since the game continues even after finishing the main storyline, I can just keep playing the main part of it.

There's quite a few memories that aren't 100%, so it's going to take me a while.