PDA

View Full Version : Question

Garoc
01-08-2004, 08:29 AM
is UBI or Cyan worlds ever going to relece more cloths/faces/hair/accesories for uru becuse while the choices are sufficent their limited itd be nice to have some dynamic clothing (trench coat that moves around like a real one) but that may be too mutch to ask still would be cool.

Garoc
01-08-2004, 08:29 AM
is UBI or Cyan worlds ever going to relece more cloths/faces/hair/accesories for uru becuse while the choices are sufficent their limited itd be nice to have some dynamic clothing (trench coat that moves around like a real one) but that may be too mutch to ask still would be cool.

maztec
01-08-2004, 01:47 PM
They already have.

You have more in your closet when you first enter Live.

You also can find more if you search around. Where do you think people have been getting those goofy hats?

maz

Get your Latest Updates Here:
http://www.cyanworlds.com/status.htm

Garoc
01-08-2004, 11:29 PM
Yes well i cant get uru live becuse im on 56k wich is a real bugger. it would be nice if there was OFFLINE extra stuff

Kwartha
01-08-2004, 11:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Garoc:
it would be nice if there was OFFLINE extra stuff<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
It would also be nice if gold coins fell out of the sky.

The developers are busy working on content for Live for the forseeable future. Offline updates might be possible at a future date, but there's very little motivation for the developers to offer more offline content when they're trying to make money off of an online expansion. They've stated numerous times that they feel the game that came in the box is a complete single-player game.

I would suggest that you try Live while it's free. People on dial-up successfully played the online game in beta, and are successfully downloading and playing the Prologue content now. It's time consuming to download, but if you're hooked on Uru and need another fix, it's just the thing.

CosmicFawn
01-09-2004, 02:35 PM
I'm one of those people playing Prologue on 56k....actually it's a slow dial up connection, usully around 19.2kbps. We moved shortly after me starting which meant I lost my fast connection. Yes it's a hassle waiting for the download but I turn off the feature to download all ages so that I'm only downloading a file that is 6mb usually and run it at night while I'm in bed asleep. It's usually done by the time I get up. T be honest lag isn't more of an issue for me because I'm on dial up, if anything I seem to get less lag than some who are on dsl. So general game play isn't an issue with dial up compared to dsl, cable etc.

www.mystrealm.com/forums/ (http://www.mystrealm.com/forums/)