PDA

View Full Version : Since this is a beta patch...

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 12:19 AM
And since they want suggestions, i think it should be a lot harder to shoot down the aircraft. When you shoot the other aircraft...it shouldnt just blow up, it needs to be harder to shoot down and just have a lot of damage...it would be much cooler than just blowing up. I know someone already posted a thread like this...i'm just backing it up

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 12:19 AM
And since they want suggestions, i think it should be a lot harder to shoot down the aircraft. When you shoot the other aircraft...it shouldnt just blow up, it needs to be harder to shoot down and just have a lot of damage...it would be much cooler than just blowing up. I know someone already posted a thread like this...i'm just backing it up

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 12:22 AM
I've never really had a problem with planes blowing up too often...

47|FC
http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/research/p47-6.jpg

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 12:26 AM
gee, i wish I had the problem of planes being too easy to shoot down.

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 12:29 AM
Never had probs with that,are you sure you have "realistic gunnery "on?/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif I usualy just cut a wing and/or their fusselage off.../i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif , but well probably that's what a 37 mm should do../i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<center>"The show must go on..."<center>
<center>http://www.btinternet.com/~jj_b/vaw/images/iar81t.jpg </center>
<center>A 'good' landing is one from which you can walk away. A 'great'
landing is one after which they can use the plane again<center>

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 12:29 AM
I heard about this blowing up thing before, but I hate the fact that no-one gives any details. What`s wrong with you guys? You must give at least cases of how and when this has happened.

I have been playing the Campaign on nearly full Real ( outside views on to view my own planes and fights if I bail). I`m now at Moscow in Yak. Have used I16 and Lagg 3 so far. I have not seen this `blowing up thing.

Planes I have shot have died in many ways: wings fall, spins, dives, pilot bails, accidental crashes and explosions to name a few. I have not noticed planes just blowing up all the time.

Are you playing in QMB? What plane? Enemy plane? Arcade mode? Unlimited ammo? Online- offline? Explain the situation ,brtnstrns, don`t just make dumb posts or noone`s gonna bother trying to see if there`s a problem.

I have not seen this problem you speak of.

HAS NOONE EVER HEARD OF RESEARCH FIRST?

"Tis better to work towards an Impossible Good, rather than a Possible Evil."

SeaFireLIV.

Message Edited on 08/14/0311:32PM by SeaFireLIV

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 12:48 AM
Here it goes : I was flying a cobra vs 109 got on his six at about 400m, opened fire with mgs, got him leaking fuel, and fired one 37 mm from about 200m at an about 35degree angle I was aiming for the pilot, but I dunno where the bulett hit,cuz my instrument penel covered it and suddenly I realised that I am passing tru a big yellow explosion.
Another one: I was attacking a Bf110 from one side, and fired the 37 cannon and mg's simultaneously, I don't remember the distance, but it was less then 500 for sure, I shot about 3-4 37 mm , I dunno how many hit, but suddenly he blew up, but one of his wings hit my prop and stopped the engine. That's all i remember to experience after the patch. Funny, all others kills, simply entered that "already famous" high speed spin, no other efect.../i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif If you refer before the patch then I remember that usualy Blenheims and Hs129 used to blow up in air but half of them usualy was intact( as a half plane can be..).

<center>"The show must go on..."<center>
<center>http://www.btinternet.com/~jj_b/vaw/images/iar81t.jpg </center>
<center>A 'good' landing is one from which you can walk away. A 'great'
landing is one after which they can use the plane again<center>