PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Part Aircraft

JG51_Sgt_T
02-05-2004, 10:41 AM
I can't remember where the discussion was, but there was a thread on adding additional aircraft to FB. The thread basically asked why there wasn't the capability to add additional aircraft like you can in the CFS series.

The discussion went back and forth, but the opinion was that it was a quality control issue and that they didn't want Fb to have bad aircraft like CFS.

I don't agree with that, I think that if we had the ability to add aircraft to FB that it would be a much better game. There are some excellent aircraft in the CFS series and I really wish there was an ability to add different planes to FB. I think that a lot of modelers have some great aircraft to contribute, but that they may never see the light of day in this game. Say what you may about the CFS series, but I think that ability to add the aircraft is a big plus for the series. 3rd party independent aircraft add-ons would continue the life span of the game and make a great game that much better.

T.

JG51_Sgt_T
02-05-2004, 10:41 AM
I can't remember where the discussion was, but there was a thread on adding additional aircraft to FB. The thread basically asked why there wasn't the capability to add additional aircraft like you can in the CFS series.

The discussion went back and forth, but the opinion was that it was a quality control issue and that they didn't want Fb to have bad aircraft like CFS.

I don't agree with that, I think that if we had the ability to add aircraft to FB that it would be a much better game. There are some excellent aircraft in the CFS series and I really wish there was an ability to add different planes to FB. I think that a lot of modelers have some great aircraft to contribute, but that they may never see the light of day in this game. Say what you may about the CFS series, but I think that ability to add the aircraft is a big plus for the series. 3rd party independent aircraft add-ons would continue the life span of the game and make a great game that much better.

T.