PDA

View Full Version : Online cheats

Oxine2
05-04-2004, 05:41 PM
posted 02-05-04 09:14
Hi
I have question about radiator flaps when playing online.

I was playing in a room where was NO copmlex engine management.
I was in bf-109 k4 and my enemy had the same aircraft.
I repeat again it was NO COMPLEX ENGINE MANGMNT
And I noticed that enemy 109k-4 had his radiator flaps in position 2-4 or closed always.
We had the same speeds the same altitude and my flaps were wide open all the time. Except when I drop my RPM to 1000. I had advantage in many cases so he had to work even harder. And still his radiator flaps were closed or slightly cracked open (pos2 or 4)

I play for 2 of years online now and I never had seen that before. Is that a new kind of cheat or something. Can you change config file and be able to adjust that in no complex mode?
I had to add that this guy was catching me all the time when I was zoom climbing and even passing me over and going even higher then me however I had E advantage BIG TIME...
I was pissed off... Seemed like he was able to use manual pitch in that type of settings

Please share your opinions on that one
Thanks a lot.

Oxine2
05-04-2004, 05:41 PM
posted 02-05-04 09:14
Hi
I have question about radiator flaps when playing online.

I was playing in a room where was NO copmlex engine management.
I was in bf-109 k4 and my enemy had the same aircraft.
I repeat again it was NO COMPLEX ENGINE MANGMNT
And I noticed that enemy 109k-4 had his radiator flaps in position 2-4 or closed always.
We had the same speeds the same altitude and my flaps were wide open all the time. Except when I drop my RPM to 1000. I had advantage in many cases so he had to work even harder. And still his radiator flaps were closed or slightly cracked open (pos2 or 4)

I play for 2 of years online now and I never had seen that before. Is that a new kind of cheat or something. Can you change config file and be able to adjust that in no complex mode?
I had to add that this guy was catching me all the time when I was zoom climbing and even passing me over and going even higher then me however I had E advantage BIG TIME...
I was pissed off... Seemed like he was able to use manual pitch in that type of settings

Please share your opinions on that one
Thanks a lot.